bannana mans tree grow

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bannana man

day 18 of 1212

day 18 of 1212 and all looking good ,this week they had there first flower feed which really gave them a kick.
heres a few pics of full plants pics i tried my best ,i had to pull the smallest plant off the bench to get these pics the sativaones are to big to take off the bench or even move lol :harvest:

DSC 0003
DSC 0005
DSC 0006
DSC 0007
DSC 0008
DSC 0009
B

bannana man

canopy pic

day 25 of 12 12
ec 1.0
ph 6.3
feed= bio boost bio flora and canna zym

DSC 0003 2
DSC 0004 2
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Wow looking good. Going to have some trees there soon. Love the containers!!

Cmon roll up that hash blunt, I wanna see it smoke. :)

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Beautiful ladies banana man! Not much else to say..Great job!

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

.....ya man.....things getting good now....

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

those look great!! i remember buying that many trash cans funny stuff! Next time i would veg some of those a little longer...but besides that i really like it! great job man!

O

ojd

wow banaman thats sme huge pots
very nice set up

that is going to be 1 mad jungle,cant wait for heavy flower pics

that joint(i see you wasnt going to smoke it)now thats a joint man(in cheeches vioce)
man would i love to smoke a joint like that lol

peace

B

bannana man

day 37 0f 1212

i unleashed some predators to kill the thrips so should hold them back for now
.i also had to lift up one side on some trays because i wanted to make them all the same hight it work out very well and i have a nice canopy now .one thing about this grow will be the final weight some of these strains look like they are very low yielders like the qrazy train and chernob ,at least the jungle mantis and rest will make up for them.everything is super crystal coated so took a pic of a small bubba nug for you too see .

DSC 0032
DSC 0034
DSC 0036
DSC 0037
DSC 0040
DSC 0041
DSC 0042
DSC 0043
B

bannana man

those look great!! i remember buying that many trash cans funny stuff! Next time i would veg some of those a little longer...but besides that i really like it! great job man!
ye it was funny buying all 12 in one go ,good job i didnt buy soil at the same time ..

B

bannana man

wow banaman thats sme huge pots
very nice set up

that is going to be 1 mad jungle,cant wait for heavy flower pics

that joint(i see you wasnt going to smoke it)now thats a joint man(in cheeches vioce)
man would i love to smoke a joint like that lol

peace

hay mate maybe one day we will smoke a hash joint like that .lol

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
ya bruv...

...day 37, right on..chunk'n up....how u like that qrazy train?....what bubba u doin, katsu?....man u gonna have a trichome jungle, u aint kiddin.....if u get some time, give us some closeups of em all b4 u gotta ninja crawl back to em all!!!!....nice gro man....Qwon

B

bannana man

the qrazy train is some crytaly stuff mate but small buds ..the bubba is the pre 98 ...ill go take some close up next time i go to the jungle stay tuned

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
HAHA Your gonna hate the trimming :)

Sorry i felt like acting like a kid with that last remark, hey its a v good problem to have bannana !Big Props!

G81

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Thats incredible! Great Job! I recently found a few mantis seeds, i didnt know i had, popped em 3/3. WOOT!

Top Bottom