Bare Bones

• Thread starter Purpstickipunch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

No prob purple I try to not give advice and disappear. With watering in soil I found If you dont water to the point of alot drainage you get better results. Most the time when I watered I would get a few drops Max in my catch tray. Then once a month give em a good plain water flush. Also trust the weight of the pot pick the girls up once a day, after a solid month of that you can tell exactly when they need a drank. Lastly there all different so don't panic if one is drinking more than another.

Reactions: mal
Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Thanks! Thats what im shooting for, a few trickles in the tray I mean. Ill start picking them up everyday specially tomorrow cause I just watered them like I said in a previous post.

Thanks for the advice, you can disappear now just come back to solve my problems!!

Peace :pimp:

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Welp,
I couldn't stand it anymore. I finally transplanted Lulu to her proper 3gal container. I'm just going to have to take not and not water her as much. She's had a rough couple days this week. Right now shes going through shock..again. :anim_09:

I feel bad but this is my fault really. I should of trans her, I shouldn't of overwatered, and for fucks sakes don't over nute your damn plants people. Or ...learn the hard way. Baghhh.. I guess this happens to everyone. Live and learn and they say. :fighting0085:

On another another note everyone else looks fab. Vi's still being a light hog. Mz Bitch is catching up, and purp is mediocre. Violet looks like shes going to be my rising star of the bunch. Shes developing so many new nodes, you can just imagine that soon enough there will be huge buds right there. Oh yeah momma!!

To be honest I want them all to do as good as violet, oh well, lu should perk up here in a couple days. I gave her a little water when I transplanted her, still pretty limey green too. Someone reciently said that when the plant turns dark green that usually means the root zone has maxed out its container. Im not so sure, TO ME; When a plant is starting to turn limey green, thats when the root zones depleated. Not sure someone correct me please.

Have a good week peeps!
:rastadancing:

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

So, I'm not trying to brag or whatever, but I feel pretty fucking awesome for my first grow, and from baggy seeds guys! I mean YEAH MOTHA FUCKA!!! LOL yeah I'm feelin pretty smug over my first grow, anywho downsizing my ego now. :animbong:

So the ladies are doing awesome. Lulu is still trying to catch up with everyone else but thats okay.

So I have a couple things on the agenda. I need to figure out my harvesting space, at the moment Im a little lost on how to approach this. I know you can fuck your grow up just by how you harvest the bud. Ekkk has me fucking paronoid :thinking

Second is Im already planning my next grow. I want to preorder seeds but not sure where. Im a little fickle about ordering from the site since I'm apart of the dumb/ignorant side of America. Oi they just need to bite the fucking bullet and just pass the bill. Fuck, here you go America one true way to get out of debt. Yeah right. :sign0055:

Going back to the point, seeds. I want a couple of killer strains, not sure which yet. But to just grow one or two HUGE plants and just top them babies to hell and let them use up the space that I have instead of four smaller plants. I like the smaller plants but I think it would be more convient for me to grow one huge mama and just throw her in regeneration-(basically flower her, harvest mature buds, leave immature buds and throw her back into vegetative cycle and then reflower).

Back to the ladies, Violets still crowding the others. Purps doing fine a little pouty but shes good, Mz Bitch is starting to catch up, and Lu's starting to step back in the game. Im thinking of letting them veg for a couple more weeks, and then throwing them into flower cycle.

Problems at the moment: Im in need of another fan... temps are starting to rise to the higher 80's. One night it actually reached 95 I bout shit myself. Jesus fucking christ! How the fuck are we suppose to pull this off in the spring/summer. Fuck, Im gonna have to get an A/C unit, and Im also gonna have to get a 240 volt plug-in. Blah fuck my life.

Either way if I want to do this pretty much year round this is what Im facing. Weee!!

How do you closet growers do this year round?? Basically its a small space, I have ducting running through the lamp. Still gets pretty warm in there, I know Im going to have to buy an official duct fan, I have one but its one of those cheapos at Lowes for thirty dollars. Hey....I was running out of money I had to compromise...

Im probably gonna revamp the room after this harvest and see if I can get better air flow from the duct work, more fans, a duct fan, ....an ac unit......... Yep im gonna end this post now...

Ugh good day people
Have a good weekend:pimp:

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Wow, it really amazing me that not more people comment on my thread. hmm. That sucks. Meh, whatever

So today was a little be of a room renevation today. Lately the temps in the room are running super hot like 85-95-was the highest. I had trouble keeping them temps down.What we did was we removed the ducting/duct fan from the lamp, also removed the other size of the ducting so its like a vent, then switched the fan around so instead of pushing cool air on the lamp its sucking air from the room. So far its worked the room temps are running a good 75 degrees. I didn't think I could get it down that far but hell Im glad I did.

So everyone doing fabulous, big beautiful and green. Lu's coming back shes turning more and more green everyday.

I had to tell my significant other to chill. LOL they want to start flowering--right now LOL. What I am going to do is Im going to give em one more feed with the veg nutes, and then two more water times, after that Ill flush the babies and turn the light cycles down. Hopefully by then it should be warmer outside but Id rather deal with the cold then the heat.

:banana1sv6:

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Missing a couple of post guess you guys are just working the gliches out.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

So this thread is probably going to fall to the wayside until this crop is finished. Three of the plants were boys, one was a female. The good thing is, is I yanked em' all before they could pollinate my girl. Truth be told. I cried when I found out... and watched them shrivel to death.

Gah.
Either way, thinking of purchasing from the bay.

The one that was left standing was Mz Bitch, surprisingly enough. We had to put her back through a couple weeks of veg to get her bushed up, she is now going through the second week of flowering. Im hoping I can get a couple of ounces from her, that would be sweeet.

Room modifications that are to be made, Im going to install a small ac unit in the room on the outside of "my room", a vent to suck the cool air through the lamp, into the room. Temps have been ridiculous for March/April, so Im hoping this will give me the freedom of growing year round. Also it would probably would take care of the CO2, Since Im using CO2 Boost, I could probably get a bucket for vegetation, after that I think the co2 from the air would be fine for the plants..opps.. Plant.

Thats the other thing. If theres one thing I have learned a lot from this grow, and Im still getting bug from it too without kill the damn thing. I am going to only grow one plant from now on. Stick that baby in a HUGE pot and let it grow grow growww, then supercrop it the best way possible. It would save on soil, perlite, and space, at the same time the one plant would have max light and nutrients.

Either way going to shut the hell up now and go look at some strains at the bay.

Later Bitches~

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Thanks Tokin for following up on my thread. I really appreicate it man!

So Mz Bitch is going through week of flowering, We noticed something wrong with one of the buds it was shriveling up and the hairs were brown... and not in a good way. So we chopped that baby off, found out that the stem on the side of the plant was starting early stages of stem rot..... great. So shes going through a drought right now. I had to tell my hunny to stop watering her and let me do the watering. It just gets to messy with someone steppin in and taking over sometimes.

Since the bay is down at the moment.. bummer for you guys, I was looking at herbies.com found some seeds I wanna try. One is Sweet Cotton Candy, and the other is Mean Green. I cannot remember the breeders name, but the two strains sound yummy. Im am placing the order for these babies in a couple days, and I will probably start sprouting them when Mz Bitch is in the last of her run.

Oh, and I am having a problem with red stems.... hmmm

sky high

sky high

The Bay isn't down. All you have to do is PM logic if you want to order something from the Bay.
Check this:

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Sweet Sky, thanks after the site construction everything was confusing. Thanks Bud!

Mz Bitch is doing aswesome... cept one little miny thing that happened. We were bending her to spread the light a little more evenly and a stem snapped. Its cool cause we bandaged her up at the break and shes not showing any signs of disappointment yet....lol hopefully never. But other than that shes looking good. Smellin Beautiful. I think she is prego, but she smells fucking delicious!! She was just a baggy seed. I actually cried, I was like Im a proud mommy!! LMFAO!

Ahh well, Getting seeds here pretty soon, Ill look at the bay thanks sky for that info. Thinking about getting a new bulb for the lamp too. They say you should really replace the bulb after every harvest...soo... what is everyones opinion on that...?

Anyways later little buds!!!
Talk to you very soon.

Oh.. and we are coming up to WEEK 4 IN FLOWERING!! XD YES!!!

sky high

sky high

If yer cash croppin'......a lamp change every harvest might be feasible. However, for most folks it's gonna be a bit less frequent. (like...um..."shit..the bulb burned out" frequent...LOL)

good luck on the ladies

s h

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

So, sitting here, finished two blunts like five mins ago. So my cat....maggie, aka Magnus when she gets in her evil modes slipped into my room the otherday and decided she was going to have her self a chew at a stem. It broke off...damnit Maggie. Eitherway, we set the bud in a dark drawer to dry out, been three four days so we're like what the hell lets pack that baby in a bowl. So keep in mind that the bud isn't from a strain that we know, its just a baggy seed. 5 weeks into flowering. We got a good headchange, the smell smells immature like it should cause were five weeks in, taste- nothing yet. Overall, im pretty excited.

I got my order of seeds coming. YAY. Lookin to expaned the room a little. A veg room and a flower room. I still need a couple of really good intake fans to push air through the room-cause that fucking lamp gets hot without any sort of ventilation...i got it covered though :D The rooms at a perfect 78 degrees.

I was thinking about an LED lamp though, they are still around the same price as HPS systems, but you don't need any sort of cooling system with it. I guess thats where my next thought comes in is do growers use the LED lamps all the way through the plants lifecycle? Seedling, Veg, Flowering? Cause if I could find me a good LED lamp to get my plants from seeds to mature Veg, that would be fucktastic!!! I haven't done any research on LEDs so Im a bit nervous when it comes to these. I know nothing about them. The next couple weeks are gonna be devoted to geting my wall finished up and setting the grow room up so light leaks won't penetrate my canopy. I have some, theyre not horrible, horrible, but I know for sure my plants are not getting their full sleep cycle... Im not gonna even try and say they do cause I don't believe it. And when these seeds come in and they are ready to flower I want them to sleep like little fucking princesses.

So yeah, I need to know more info on LEDs.
I need my seeds.
I need my wall covering crap.. that I don't know how to prounouce.....
I need a couple more fans
and some random shit to make my room awesome.

Anyways later smokers.
We are in week 6 now of flowering. Wonder when I should flush her of her nutrients?

Oh p.s.
Sorry for the typos...im stoned.

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Ekkkkkk Im excited bitches! My plant from the last grow is still in flowering, she has about another week left before I chop her down and hang her up. But heres some pictures for you guys, INCASE some of you don't know, Mz Bitch is a baggy seed. No exotic seed, but she looks really good. Leaves are purpling out, and shes getting bigger. :)

DSC 0065
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
That plant looks very nice for your first grow, well done. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Thank you, that means alot to me! Thanks! Hope all is going great aswell with you.

Top Bottom