• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@midwestdensies

I just finished 2 love triangle phenos I flowered out. They are MASSIVE yielders. One of them had no smell. It got culled. The other one I will surely keep around a while. It's very chemmy/fruity, turns a nice purple, and like I said the yield is off the charts.

J

Jalisco Kid

@midwestdensies

I just finished 2 love triangle phenos I flowered out. They are MASSIVE yielders. One of them had no smell. It got culled. The other one I will surely keep around a while. It's very chemmy/fruity, turns a nice purple, and like I said the yield is off the charts.
Where does your Chart drop off at? JK

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Where does your Chart drop off at? JK

Where one chart ends, another begins...

Here is an update on the wall o' dank! :

Here are 2 Koshers (Jews Gold). These 2 plants are spanning almost 10 ft. wide and almost 6' tall. Straight beast. Tons of budsites. I used fasilitor at double dose for the first three weeks of stretch (thanks @JACKMAYOFFER ), and I can tell they stacked harder than they usually do. These plants aren't getting enough N you can tell by the leaves being a little on the yellow side. The Jews Gold is a heavier feeder. I am running gavita remote ballasts now on the hedge side of things with 600w 4oov SE bulbs. Plants don't seem to mind.

IMG 0883

Take a closer look at the training. I just pull them where I want with yo yos to keep them from hitting the bulb.

IMG 0865

Last edited:
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Here is a shot of the other wall with 3 plants (1 Jews gold and a couple of new love triangle phenos I haven't run yet.) You can see the Jew gold is a heavier feeder than Love triangle.

IMG 0859

And a shot of the scope of how big this Jew Gold is!

IMG 0862

And look at all the budsites with prime real estate. Sunset and sunrise views.

IMG 0891

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Awsome work @Capulator hoping to get some feedback on the 600w SE gavita's as I'm looking at getting some and doing the same. How far from the hedge do you have them as space is an issue for me? Also compared to a normal 600 are you seeing much of a difference? Any other info or pics of would be awsome. Thanks :)

I have these gavitas everywhere now and they are very bright. I have them set at 660W.

For space I outlined that earlier in this thread.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Best wall o' dank to date I think...

Jews Gold killed it with mad crazy budsites. They loved the fasilitor double dose. Thanks @JACKMAYOFFER!

IMG 0941
IMG 0950
IMG 0958

And one shot of @bodhi seeds love triangle. This is the third pheno I have flowered out and 2/3 were keepers. Expect above average yields from this cross.
IMG 0937

IMG 0935

Billyboat

Billyboat

Looking dope cap! I'm trying out a vertical room for the first time, gonna copy your wall of dank! 11k should be fun, i'll post pics once its done! Gonna be a room full of Wimlas!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
How long has that Jews gold grown to get that big? Unbelievable .... very nice !

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@Capulator are you still running this room? I ran several small similar versions and loved it. I'm moving and plan to try it on a larger scale. So if a 600w se is equal to running 1k is the reason for switching to save on electricityir are there other advantages

Top Bottom