Baseline

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've been using the root pack, but in a side-by-side with another myco product, and then I had a small disaster and they all got mixed up. The emulsified Neem is working amazingly well, I really didn't expect it. I have to keep Mosquito Dunks in my rainbarrels anyway, but that just doesn't work with fungus gnats.

bonkia

bonkia

It's the foilar pack that kills the
I've been using the root pack, but in a side-by-side with another myco product, and then I had a small disaster and they all got mixed up. The emulsified Neem is working amazingly well, I really didn't expect it. I have to keep Mosquito Dunks in my rainbarrels anyway, but that just doesn't work with fungus gnats.

It's the foilar pack that kills the critters. The best results I've had with mosquito dunks is crumbling them on the top of the soil.

bonkia

bonkia

I'm 100% sure I overdue my fungus and benies. I a cup of mycos under each plant I transplant. Sea green in my teas already beaming with life then caps benies a bunch of other organic stuff. I used to spend thousands on synthetics so I don't feel bad splurging skittle on the benies.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've done that and it didn't do a darn thing. DAMN IT! We were at Lowe's just yesterday and I forgot that I need to get more MDs. Sonofabitch, and I also need another small sprayer, right now the only thing I have to do any foliars is my 26gal tank sprayer, and that is MAJOR overkill here.

<walks away muttering curses>

Top Bottom