Baskin Robbins by Patanjali - HID's & Soil

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kushwick

Kushwick

Everything looking good p. What kind of smells you getting from the ancient? That one is making its way to get popped even tho its long overdue. That prayer tower looks special.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Everything looking good p. What kind of smells you getting from the ancient? That one is making its way to get popped even tho its long overdue. That prayer tower looks special.
Thanks Kush! The Ancient really surprized me. I don't know why, but I kind of expected it to smell a little like the Goji OG - not even close. It's a fantastic kinda florally/lemon smell. I wish the lights were on, I'd go sniff it and give a better report. I'm really digging it. It is in too small of a pot and it getting a little finicky. I took cuttings from this one, had to keep it around for a little bit. Prayer tower is another one that has a crazy nice smell to it. Kind of a sweet orange candy smell. Also keeping this one in the garden. Thaks for stopping by!

Looking good P!
Thanks Shawn!

wow, killin it brother!
Thanks 420! My plants are my passion. Now I just need more space! :)

Ok, more coffee... Peace all!

Patanjali

Patanjali

Plants r looking very happy, P. Where did the Diesel Fire come from? Hope all is well, bro.
Thanks Rival! The Diesel Fire is from CannaVenture. Although I think the guy is pretty much a dick, the one diesel fire is looking really nice. The other is super stretchy and really fire og dom (I think). Err... in fact this is the other diesel fire, I let it get a little out of control:

Fire1

Fire11

Patanjali

Patanjali

Nice brother.. Whats the juice in the blender for?.. is it for insect control? I noticed you have some neem oil in it.. That BT looks mighty tastey!
Thanks DP! Lol, no juice. It's the foliar spray. The Rosemary was fresh, so it was blended with a little water first. I put it in the pitcher so you could see the consistency. And yes, it is a preventative pest control. Just testing out dosages a little. Blue Tara is definitely a tasty smoke. I wish it yielded a little better. I do have a few F2's I made in the veg room right now, so we will see what comes out o a quick crossing.

Peace,
P-

Patanjali

Patanjali

haha, P aint playing. great way to keep us looking forward to the show daddio.
Thanks CD! I'm excited about these ones! The White Lotus is pretty heavy duty, so I'm really excited to see what the appy father can bring to the table! And OGR goes without saying in my book. I'm hoping for some real frost in these urkels.I have no idea what to expect from 303, but the Bio-Diesel looked like trying, especially when I could pick them up at the dispensary. So far everyone is above ground, a few still have helmet heads.I'll post a pict next week or something.

The girls going into flower next have really been liking the foliars.

Veg

Ambulance - 303 Seeds She's a litle cranky, I just transplanted her and this should have been done a while ago.

Ambulance

pEAcE,
P-

Veg2
Patanjali

Patanjali

So the question of the hour is...

Donkey

It's on like Donkey Kong! A little alfalfa tea for the veg ladies.

Alfalfa

Which includes:

Bb

Esko's BB Sativa

Ok, now I need to get back to answering that question!

Peace!
P-

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Great photos of a great lookin' bud and finished lady there P-

Nice work!

-Meeks

Patanjali

Patanjali

Great photos of a great lookin' bud and finished lady there P-

Nice work!

-Meeks
Thanks Meeks! Coming from you that means a lot! ;)

Thanks for stopping in!

lookin tasty p!
Thanks Shawn! I'm dying to try her out! She smells so good! Going to take more cuttings today.

I still have to trim more then half of the prayer tower. But after that is the Diesel Fire#2, which I think looks a lot better then #1.

And one last trimmed up pict of the Prayer Tower

Prayer

P-

Top Bottom