• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

Mazar Kush

Mazar

spacebomb

spacebomb

your a funny guy bro:-). in a nice way!like .haha that was funny.not your a weirdo:-)lol. ive just seen this man.why didnt you tell me you had this log going.lol.its bad ass bro:-)lol.
peace+grease as c.m says:-)
s-
Thank you Catdaddy! It's an honor to have you aboard!

This is copied and pasted from my post last night on another site:

So yes, it is 4:30am, and yes, I am just finishing mixing up some supersoil lol. I'm inspired from reading journals. :D

I have no idea if this is going to work, but this is my crazy WiFi induced ideas (insert uh-oh here lol). I added up all the npk's per tbs fertilizer/gallon of medium from my old batch, and then tweaked the tbs so the npk equalled approx 3-1-2 ratio. ie 8 tbs fish bone meal would get a number like so: npk = 10-4-0 and 8 tbs so 80-32-0. I have no idea if this is even remotely correct, but here it goes:

Base is approx 1.25-1.5 cu ft Pro Mix HP

1/2c Crab Meal
1c Alfalfa Meal
3c Kelp Meal
1/2c Fish Bone Meal
1/4c Blood Meal
1/4c Neem Meal
1/2c Oyster Shell Meal
1c Lime
1/2c Granular Humus
1tbs Epsom Salt
3tbs Mycos

Then I used one of my small 7" Hydrofarm pots and added:

1/2 Earth Worm Castings (that's all I had left might add more)
1 part Vermicompost Soil Amendment

Also had a few handfuls of FFOF and Light Warrior I wanted to get rid of, so I threw them in there too! Is there a kitchen sink icon?

I didn't count the nitrogen from the Earth Worm Castings, but I came out with a 3.42-1-1.54 ratio. A little off from what I wanted, but close enough.

It was lightly wetted, mixed thoroughly, and placed in a Rubbermaid container to cook for about 4-5 weeks before it is split out about 12-15 ways and put in the bottom of the next round of my Baskin Robins Grow. At least next grow I think I am going to have 4 Pineapple Express lol.

Maybe I'll just mix some EWC into the Pro Mix that will go on top of the supersoil.

I transplanted all my veg from 7" hydrofarm squares to 12" squares last night. They will hopefully stay there for about 4-5 weeks, and then the game plan is to upcan them again into 10 gallon pots with my super soil mix and some other blended soil. I need to get a strain list up for the next round.

Thanks all!
:cool:

Patanjali

Patanjali

your a funny guy bro:). in a nice way!like .haha that was funny.not your a weirdo:)lol. ive just seen this man.why didnt you tell me you had this log going.lol.its bad ass bro:)lol.
peace+grease as c.m says:)
s-
Hey Space! I guess I Spaced it off! :p

Glad you found it though! Pull up a chair! You're just in time for...

Ding, Ding, Ding! The Next Round! lol.

That soil recipe you quoted is pretty old, and was pretty much a failure imho. The NPK idea was ignorant. Hydro philosophy doesn't work in organic soil growing. My mix is more like this now:

50% peat (pure peat, not promix)
30% EWC or high quality vermicompost
20% aeration

Per cu ft base:
1/2-1c kelp meal
1/2c neem meal
1c oyster shell powder
1/2c crab meal
1/2c gypsum
1/2 fish bone meal
4c (total) glacial rock dust or basalt dust
2 tbs calcitic lime

I've been transplanting all day. I'm not going to lie, I'm going to be sore tomorrow. That's a hella lot of dirt! Lots of expanded shale, scoria, lava rock, pumice - it's heavy. Next time I'll use much less, if any, shale and more scoria/pumice.

Still a work in progress. I need to hang a few lights, hang another carbon filter and couple of fans. Then I'll spread them out and see what I have for space. I ma,y or may not, also add a Snow Leopard and a Grape 13 to this grow, but this is how it's looking so far:

Veg2

spacebomb

spacebomb

Haha brother im just gonna drop some blowfish and white 88 g-13/hashplant:-). ive got the eskobar ckhocolate rain + blue chem dawg in their pots now aswell.lol i doneall my transplants yesterday:-)haha.im. expecting big things from hazemans g-13 gear eh:-). ni ce mix to.i just use canna terra pro +.lol.i amend with ewc etc.+ my secret ingreidient. virescodry powder,:-) wow. CHECK THAT SHIT OUT bro.its right up your alley.organic..mix in + bam.look it up. you WONT be dissapointed i swear.
Hey Space! I guess I Spaced it off! :p

Glad you found it though! Pull up a chair! You're just in time for...

Ding, Ding, Ding! The Next Round! lol.

That soil recipe you quoted is pretty old, and was pretty much a failure imho. The NPK idea was ignorant. Hydro philosophy doesn't work in organic soil growing. My mix is more like this now:

50% peat (pure peat, not promix)
30% EWC or high quality vermicompost
20% aeration

Per cu ft base:
1/2-1c kelp meal
1/2c neem meal
1c oyster shell powder
1/2c crab meal
1/2c gypsum
1/2 fish bone meal
4c (total) glacial rock dust or basalt dust
2 tbs calcitic lime

I've been transplanting all day. I'm not going to lie, I'm going to be sore tomorrow. That's a hella lot of dirt! Lots of expanded shale, scoria, lava rock, pumice - it's heavy. Next time I'll use much less, if any, shale and more scoria/pumice.

Still a work in progress. I need to hang a few lights, hang another carbon filter and couple of fans. Then I'll spread them out and see what I have for space. I ma,y or may not, also add a Snow Leopard and a Grape 13 to this grow, but this is how it's looking so far:

View attachment 338382

Patanjali

Patanjali

Haha brother im just gonna drop some blowfish and white 88 g-13/hashplant:). ive got the eskobar ckhocolate rain + blue chem dawg in their pots now aswell.lol i doneall my transplants yesterday:)haha.im. expecting big things from hazemans g-13 gear eh:). ni ce mix to.i just use canna terra pro +.lol.i amend with ewc etc.+ my secret ingreidient. virescodry powder,:) wow. CHECK THAT SHIT OUT bro.its right up your alley.organic..mix in + bam.look it up. you WONT be dissapointed i swear.
Sounds like you have a great lineup there! I held off on the White G13/hp, but those are definitely on the short list! I was really disappointed with my Grape 13. I have another one, but now I'm not even sure I am going to run it again. I'm low on space and I don't want to risk takeing up space with somethign that isn't going to turn out. I hear nothing but good things about Esko. I have one of his Blueberry Sativas growing now.

VIRESCO .DRY POWDER:).
I looked up this powder. My concern would be this is Leonardite. In which case it is not water soluable. If you are looking for a Humic Acid product, I would look at one of the products from BioAg. Either the Humix or Cytoplex. These are the real deal as far as humics imho. For Fulvic acids, Ful-power liquid from BioAg. This product works great for foliars. however, don't go over the specified amount, more is not better.

Running around crazy today. I lst'd my girls, put them in the room, and realized I don't have enough light. Back to the drawing board.

Veg ofc

spacebomb

spacebomb

silver mountain looks killer bro.
whats her lineage! can i get a few of them beans still from somewere?or is it just a ? one of thing?.it looks amazing like all ur gear.as allways.

Patanjali

Patanjali

silver mountain looks killer bro.
whats her lineage! can i get a few of them beans still from somewere?or is it just a ? one of thing?.it looks amazing like all ur gear.as allways.
Thanks Space! Silver Mountain = SSH x Appalachia from Bodhi. These are available at the Tude still. I'm interested to see how she fills out.

Peace,
P-

spacebomb

spacebomb

she looks amazing. i got 4,of esko,s chocolate rains left.im see if some1,wants to swap them:-)lol. i never seen that on the tude like!ill go back + look.hod did that d,f turn out?worth running again?i was eying it up.

Patanjali

Patanjali

she looks amazing. i got 4,of esko,s chocolate rains left.im see if some1,wants to swap them:)lol. i never seen that on the tude like!ill go back + look.hod did that d,f turn out?worth running again?i was eying it up.
I hear good things about Chocolate Rain. Esko is top notch in my book. The Diesel Fire#2 was really damn good. Good enough I am running a couple more this round. The stretchy pheno wasn't that good, won't do anther round of it.

The Silver Mountain is smelling all Haze!

Silver2

Blueberry Sativa from Esko. I messed this one up. I should have done a couple of things differently.

Bb

spacebomb

spacebomb

The full rooms killer anyway bro!yeah man.id have it exactlly like that.your like me,apart u got more space+light:(lol.but u allways have a good few strains on the go:-). ha, ,
anyway,sexy plants bro.i cant decide wichones ?better,all fire, but the colours etc.+ that classic leaf structure on the A dog.real nice.do u get just singles from the tude?or packs!ive never got singles but i would if i KNow,What im getting 100% but damn,everytime i look on their i want to drop cash i havnt really got etc.lol. i buy sommet then sit +think?hhhmmmmm! i shoulda got that+this aswell:-)lol. + end up with! well gear i wont ever grow etc.haha,
anyway,^ your soil mix? is it GOOD?,GREAT! or?decent.lol,again i ask cos i see your plants + damn there allways nice looking,like real green to the end ,but you ONLY use water?right?.ive mixed subcools supersoil a good few times now + love it.but im outa all the main base gear,EXPENSIVE, + i could try yours?idk.hows it doing?is it as stated ^ up there?lol. its lame bottles + ph fuking pens a every 2,days man eh.
peace bro
thanks man.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Sounds like you have a great lineup there! I held off on the White G13/hp, but those are definitely on the short list! I was really disappointed with my Grape 13. I have another one, but now I'm not even sure I am going to run it again. I'm low on space and I don't want to risk takeing up space with somethign that isn't going to turn out. I hear nothing but good things about Esko. I have one of his Blueberry Sativas growing right now.
the blowfish is a nice plant like atm! shes SLOW to get going,as stated by hazeman, but i give it a 2,litre small pot to get a fat rootball i used some of caps nute,+ root pk.made a tea with it + some h+g roots exell + watered.lol.caps gear really amazez ya man eh.2,days later all my gear was showing lush roots poking thru the sides + bottom of the cloth plant¡t pots!lol.not air pruning.they go about a cm out THEN DIE..but they love it.WHO KNOWS? hopefully ill get some plants more like yours eh?. im not to far behind ya:-) just need somemore lifght.even A 1000watter:-)haha
View attachment 339009

Top Bottom