Baskin Robbins by Patanjali - HID's & Soil

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Beautiful Pat.. If you had a triple x papoose to carry me along I would love to join ya..lol.. I bet ya had a little cannabis mini bus bowl in the back pack bro.. Best DP.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Beautiful Pat.. If you had a triple x papoose to carry me along I would love to join ya..lol.. I bet ya had a little cannabis mini bus bowl in the back pack bro.. Best DP.
Lmfao! You are not the first to say that Don! Trust me, I struggle enough as it is. (and I do for sure have a little glass one hitter with me and often times edibles!) :p

Thought we needed a few more bud picts in here. White Urkel 59 days. I need to check the trichs, not sure how long this one is supposed to go for.

Urk
Urk2
Urk3

P-

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Some beautiful shots man! all the snow and beams of light casting around. Looks like a straight majestic area. I'm a desert dweller so it's a treat to see these! awesome.

CBDMN

Patanjali

Patanjali

Some beautiful shots man! all the snow and beams of light casting around. Looks like a straight majestic area. I'm a desert dweller so it's a treat to see these! awesome.

CBDMN
Thanks CB! I thought that was a super cool pict. I feel really lucky to be able to spend time in such an amazing place!

That white urkle looks like some fire!
Thanks Surf! This is the first time I have grown White Urkel. I can't wait to see how she ends up.

Just in case anyone is curious, here's the ARC x LGOG. ;)

Arc

619ster

619ster

Great work Pat!!! I'm really liking the looks on that ARC x LGOG got me excited! And that White Urkle is going to be so yummy and potent no doubt and no way around it with those genetics. Need to get a new thread started here since my last one disappeared along with the Alien forum. I'm ashamed to say but the Blue Tara F2's have been going through some hard times lol. This last batch of coco I bought was just so salty! My hydro store stopped carrying my usual brand and I messed around and didn't flush the coco as I haven't needed to in a long time with my other brand. Lockout city!! All good though they're bouncing back. Take care bro. Peace!

Patanjali

Patanjali

that arc x lgog looks awesome, so healthy and happy. whats the LGOG? sorry if im out of the loop
Thanks Stutter! The LGOG is Lemon Grinderz OG. The veg girls are going to be getting a transplant in about a week, and then shortly after will be headed to the flower room!

Great work Pat!!! I'm really liking the looks on that ARC x LGOG got me excited! And that White Urkle is going to be so yummy and potent no doubt and no way around it with those genetics. Need to get a new thread started here since my last one disappeared along with the Alien forum. I'm ashamed to say but the Blue Tara F2's have been going through some hard times lol. This last batch of coco I bought was just so salty! My hydro store stopped carrying my usual brand and I messed around and didn't flush the coco as I haven't needed to in a long time with my other brand. Lockout city!! All good though they're bouncing back. Take care bro. Peace!
Thanks 6! Man, I've had some salt issues myself. I found out the organic dairy manure I was using was way high in salt. I'm going to buy a premixed truckload of super high quality soil for the next round. I'm voting you throw up a journal here, so I can check out what you have going on! ;) (and that goes for you too Stutter! ;) )

Thought this looked cool. I ran these seeds for two sst runs, roots everywhere.

Sst

Ok, gotta go to work for a bit!
P-

619ster

619ster

Haha that ball-o-roots does look pretty trippy lol! Can't go wrong with a good quality Pre-mix. It's raining like crazy in SoCal right now so my day will be spent inside with my bong and my oil rig :jimlad:

So how exactly is the buzz from that Ambulance? Looks like its tasty meds for sure. Never had a high CBD strain that I know of so I'm curious of how it affects you. TGIF!! Have a great weekend!!

sixstring

sixstring

For sure. ;)

So I bought a pair of Kahtoola microspikes and went hiking today. Definitely have to recommend these over the cheaper ones.
View attachment 382548

And they were definitely needed today! lol.
View attachment 382549

Nice view at the top
View attachment 382550

Sorry, I'll get back on the cannabis bus next post! ;)

Peace!
P-

Livin the dream bro :)
plants look good too ;) your in for a treat with the gsog if you haven't ran it before, super frosty dankness.peace

215 User

215 User

Thanks Stutter! I'm getting pretty OG dom with some hints of grape. Can't wait to chop her down. I need to check trichs, but the seedbanks say 55-65 days.

Spring is coming, I can feel it. Ramping up for some quality nature time.

View attachment 383254
View attachment 383255 View attachment 383257 View attachment 383259

P-
Aight! It's FrYday, and time to blaze some Ambulance from 303 seeds and hit the trails! Love this strain!

View attachment 383549

Peace!
P-

Man that is some sight with the 303 nugs to boot! Real nature walk...

Patanjali

Patanjali

Have fun!
Thanks Shawn! It was a great hike! I have to admit, I was little nervous when I came across the remains of a deer leg on the trail. Lots o mountain lions around here.

Haha that ball-o-roots does look pretty trippy lol! Can't go wrong with a good quality Pre-mix. It's raining like crazy in SoCal right now so my day will be spent inside with my bong and my oil rig :jimlad:

So how exactly is the buzz from that Ambulance? Looks like its tasty meds for sure. Never had a high CBD strain that I know of so I'm curious of how it affects you. TGIF!! Have a great weekend!!
Right on! Damn, I still need to pick me up a bong. I used to have a collection of them in the 90's. There has to be some great head shops in Denver! The buzz from the ambulance is really nice imo. It's a real pain relieving/sleep inducing kind of high, but isn't so powerful that it just puts me down. I have another plant going into flower in a few weeks. I'm hoping to make a big batch of edibles. I'm real interested to see how the high CBD works in an edible. Enjoy that oil rig! ;)

Livin the dream bro :)
plants look good too ;) your in for a treat with the gsog if you haven't ran it before, super frosty dankness.peace
God am I lol! I make sure to be thankful/grateful every time I get to go out in nature and do the things I want to do. And I have not run the GSOG! In fact, I haven't personally run any GGG gear yet, so I'm really stoked about those! Bad thing is I may not get to them till fall. Thanks for stopping in!

Man that is some sight with the 303 nugs to boot! Real nature walk...
Thanks 215! I need to run more 303 gear. Looks like some quality stuff from what I have seen thus far!

nice ambulance buds, and i recognise that 1 hitter thats some jonny glass for sure i have an exact replica at home lol
Haha!!! For sure, it's a JohhnyBTreed glass one hitter! I have a couple of them, and I don't like them for everyday use cause they get too dirty and make my jaw hurt. But they are great to throw in a pack for a quick toke here and there!

That plant is so healthy! Sounds like a killer cross. Those barley roots are crazy haha
Thanks Surf! I've been spoiling the veg girls. They have been getting aloe water foliars either everyday, or every other day! not to mention a few SST's and an AACT or two! They also have a pretty decent top dressing of dried comfrey under the layer of mulch.

Just finished with a crazy week. I have another super busy one next week, but taking the rest of the day to get really high and rest! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! We're getting some snow here!

Peace!
P-

Top Bottom