Baskin Robbins by Patanjali - HID's & Soil

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stutter

stutter

man i know the stomper OG is going to be killer. i have grown out 1 stomper cross (sun maiden) and it was epic and i have grown a few crosses using the house OG stud JO OG (it is said to come from a bagseed found in some Loompas Headband if that gives you an idea of quality) and honestly nothing Jo has touched has dissapointed me yet. i would be expecting some killer sour grape /fuel pheno's and i know that your going to get some super sweet Lemon/fuel kush pheno's. either way there going to be dank.

Patanjali

Patanjali

man i know the stomper OG is going to be killer. i have grown out 1 stomper cross (sun maiden) and it was epic and i have grown a few crosses using the house OG stud JO OG (it is said to come from a bagseed found in some Loompas Headband if that gives you an idea of quality) and honestly nothing Jo has touched has dissapointed me yet. i would be expecting some killer sour grape /fuel pheno's and i know that your going to get some super sweet Lemon/fuel kush pheno's. either way there going to be dank.
Doah! So jealous you got some Sun Maiden. That one caught my eye right away. I'm thinking some grape funk sounds awesome. I'm currently getting a similar grapey funky smell from the white urkel (OGR). This is like day 48 in flower?

White

I definitely want to get some GGG in the garden. Grape Stomper sounds like a real good candidate.

Peace!
P-

stutter

stutter

yeah im still running 1 from 303's aurora mix pack seeds. its in the back yard starting to flower as we speak. its awesome smells like bubblegum and pinecones

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Thanks Stutter! Go-go iPhone photography! lol. I think the urkel is just photogenic. ;)

View attachment 379610

And this is my second Ambulance seed from 303. This one looks to be as beautiful as my first one. Makes me want to pick up some more of their gear!

View attachment 379613

P-
Nice work Pat! I wish to one day to grow like you! You always have some great genetics in your garden. I'm still stuck with 4 plants or less in flowering but I have big dreams! Jus to have a clone of that fire would be AMAZING!!! Good vibes bro!

Patanjali

Patanjali

yeah im still running 1 from 303's aurora mix pack seeds. its in the back yard starting to flower as we speak. its awesome smells like bubblegum and pinecones
Oh nice! I gave a couple of those away as well, but I still have over half a pack. sounds like some really good genetics in those crosses! Feel free to throw up picts of anything you got going on. I always love seeing your work. ;)

Nice work Pat! I wish to one day to grow like you! You always have some great genetics in your garden. I'm still stuck with 4 plants or less in flowering but I have big dreams! Jus to have a clone of that fire would be AMAZING!!! Good vibes bro!
Hey Elman! Good to see you man. I've seen your grows, it is I that hopes to someday grow like you! And I know you got the fire! What do you have going on atm? Good to hear from ya!

Not going to lie, I'm going to be a sore mofo tomorrow. Got a little crazy today and hiked Green Mountain (on the front range, not rmnp). It's pretty challenging normally, but with the ice and snow today (and no spikes) it was a tough go.

Snow Snow2 Snow3

P-

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

ATM, I have a few of OGR's gear, Fire Alien Kush (x1), Fire Alien Master (x2), Magilla's Rosetta Stone f2's (x3), & Chemdog D x Fire OG bx3 (x1). Very excited for these but wish I had my Deadhead OG x Nepal Indica's going too.. Oh well, I guess I gotta be happy with what I have atm.
Glad to see you around showing your mad skills brotha! Peace n good vibes!

stutter

stutter

Nice meds there brotha stutta! You still doing them aquaponic grows? Wish I had some fire jet fuel... Soon. ;)

no im growing veg only in aquaponics for now. these buds were grown in coco. i would actually love to see what these would taste like in the aqua though, i might stick a small clone into the outdoor aquaponics.

Patanjali

Patanjali

dried some sample nugs of my sugartown express. very frosty and smells like jet fuel and sweet and sour candy

View attachment 380064
Absolutely gorgeous as usual Stutter! Mad photo skills and even better growing skills! ;)

ATM, I have a few of OGR's gear, Fire Alien Kush (x1), Fire Alien Master (x2), Magilla's Rosetta Stone f2's (x3), & Chemdog D x Fire OG bx3 (x1). Very excited for these but wish I had my Deadhead OG x Nepal Indica's going too.. Oh well, I guess I gotta be happy with what I have atm.
Glad to see you around showing your mad skills brotha! Peace n good vibes!
Haha... and you're talking about wanting fire in the garden! ;) I've been eyeing OGR's alien crosses. I'd like some of his gear that isn't fem'd. Have you finished any of them out yet? And if so, what do you think of them? Is the Chemdog D x fire og bx by CVS? Sounds excellent.

I think the post office needs to lay off the mota...

Letter

Patanjali

Patanjali

Btw, I did receive my Grape Stomper OG and Esko's Cheeseberry. Excellent packaging by Cannazon, and my first order with them went really smooth. They also threw in some nice freebies (including a few Esko's Blue Chem - hell yeah!).

Needless to say, I would order from them again.
P-

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Btw, I did receive my Grape Stomper OG and Esko's Cheeseberry. Excellent packaging by Cannazon, and my first order with them went really smooth. They also threw in some nice freebies (including a few Esko's Blue Chem - hell yeah!).

P-[/quot

P-

No I haven't grown out his gear & a lot of negative info but small compared to the amount of success others had. I got reg seeds & popped 3 and so far 2 females, yeah! I'm pretty excited for the Chemdog D x fire cross for sure cuz I've seen a few popped & grown and they're really stanky, frosty, & packing weight for what it is.
I've been want that Grape Stomper OG forever, nice score! Then the freebies, I'm jealous! I'll keep my eyes on your garden for sure. Good luck n vibes brotha!

Patanjali

Patanjali

No I haven't grown out his gear & a lot of negative info but small compared to the amount of success others had. I got reg seeds & popped 3 and so far 2 females, yeah! I'm pretty excited for the Chemdog D x fire cross for sure cuz I've seen a few popped & grown and they're really stanky, frosty, & packing weight for what it is.
I've been want that Grape Stomper OG forever, nice score! Then the freebies, I'm jealous! I'll keep my eyes on your garden for sure. Good luck n vibes brotha!
Thanks Elmaniaco! I'm super happy to get the last pack of the Grape Stomper OG. It's probably going to be a little while before I get to them, but I'm expecting some serious frost! :) I know they are a little overdone these days, but I still like the chem crosses. The high works real well with me. Thanks for stopping in mang!

Sorry for that double quote reply, don't know what I did.
All good in the hood! ;)

You look like a good cook dude. A good cook with a green thumb. Winning combination for any lucky girl that. ;)
Hey thanks Thoth! I LOVE to cook. I keep telling my GF she is spoiled lol. She turns 40 this year, I'm going to trade her in for two 20 year olds lol. ;)

Left to right: Cascadian Frost, Ambulance, and Blood Orange
Orange

Gotta run! Peace!
P-

Top Bottom