Baskin Robbins by Patanjali - HID's & Soil

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

wow, this looks like its gonna be sick! bodhi is always dropping fire
Thanks O! I've been stocking up on the Bodhi genetics over the last several months! I've really liked what I've seen in threads, and what I have grown so far as yet to disappoint!

Can't believe I'm barely tuning into this thread. Nice work there bro. Blue Tara f2s should be dank
Thanks JB! Glad you stopped by! I'm going to try and do better posting up picts. I did in fact just drop some seeds (like 30 mins ago). They are going to get a long slow lst veg through the summer, and then I'm going to flower them out the first week of September. It will be a combination of about 12-14 plants, clones from the current veg and from these seeds:

2 x Elephant Stomper - Hazeman seeds
3 x Blueberry Sativa - Eskobar
3 x Silver Mountain - Bodhi
3 x Alpha Dawg - Alphakronik Genes
6 x Blue Tara F2's - Patanjali seeds :D

I spent years growing out the same few genetics I could get my hands on. No more. Now I'm like a kid in a candy store!

:cool:

Peace all!

Patanjali

Patanjali

Haha I like your style. Sounds like a nice variety and going to be some nice monsters if you plan on vegging the whole summer.
Thanks Kushwick! I love having access to genetics! The plants should all end up in 15 gallon pots and probably be about 5-6' tall and 2.5-3' wide. :) But damn, trying to guess that for so many varieties this far ahead, things could get ugly as usual! ;)

Ok, so this is my first attempt with this design, and it looks like I'm going to need some more practice! lol!

First

Patanjali

Patanjali

Quick update. This is my favorite pheno of the Blue Tara. It's day 38 of flower. Not sure if it is a Snow Lotus or Bubbashine leaner? I'm guessing Bubbashine, but I'm a noob.

Tara1
Tara2
Tara3

And this is an Anesthesia from Sannies. Another nice plant, but this is going to be the last round for her. This is a Baskin-Robbin's Thread after all. ;)

Anesthesia

Almost forgot. This is the SIP experiment with ET's Blueberry Headband. It already smells amazing.

Bbhb

Patanjali

Patanjali

Lovely work man. Girls are looking nice and the expirement seems to be going well.. can't wait to see what's next months flavors
Thanks Kush! Next months flavors are the following:

Prayer Tower
Grape 13
Diesel Fire x 2
Snow Leopard x 2
Mazar Kush
Ancient OG

So I am so stoked right now, I'm afraid I'm going to get an email killing my buzz or something, but I happen to flip to TSD today and found a ton of gear in stock. It was like I was hypnotized or something. I could hardly stop myself. Needless to say there will be no more seed buying for a very long time! :rolleyes:

From the Tude'
Bodhi Seeds Lucky Charms
OG Raskal Seeds White Urkle
Hazeman Seeds 88 G-13/ Hashplant
Bodhi Seeds Pura Vida
GrandDaddy Purple Seeds OG Kush Quantity: 2
GrandDaddy Purple Seeds Purple Dream Quantity: 2
Cali Connection Seeds Boss Hogg Quantity: 2
Delta 9 Labs Seeds Sativa House Mix Quantity: 2
GrandDaddy Purple Seeds Bay 11 Quantity: 2
Dinafem Seeds Blue Cheese AUTOFLOWERING Quantity: 1
Humboldt Seed Organisation Lemon Thai Kush Quantity: 1
TH Seeds Ultra Sour Quantity: 1
G13 Labs Seeds Blue OG Quantity: 1
World of Seeds Landraces Wild Thailand Quantity: 1
Bodhi Seeds Blueberry Hill Quantity: 11
Hazeman Seeds White 88 G-13/ Hashplant Quantity: 6

From TSD:
Skunk 91
Blue Heron
Chocolate Rain
Lung Candy #1
ECSD x Appalachia
Motorbreath

Thank god I don't have to justify my spending to anyone lmao. I'll cut coupons/buy clearance when I go to the store, but when it comes to seeds... :p

Patanjali

Patanjali

So I am so stoked right now, I'm afraid I'm going to get an email killing my buzz or something, but I happen to flip to TSD today and found a ton of gear in stock. It was like I was hypnotized or something. I could hardly stop myself. Needless to say there will be no more seed buying for a very long time! :rolleyes:

From TSD:
Skunk 91
Blue Heron
Chocolate Rain
Lung Candy #1
ECSD x Appalachia
Motorbreath

Thank god I don't have to justify my spending to anyone lmao. I'll cut coupons/buy clearance when I go to the store, but when it comes to seeds... :p
Speaking of that email. Pretty bummed right now.

Hello Patanjali,

Thank you for your order.

Unfortunately due to a system error some products were listed on our website even if we were out of stock.

From your order 3113 we are missing: Skunk91 and Lung Candy #1

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and hope to solve this for you asap.

We can offer full refund, or we can send you the rest of your order and offer a store credit for the missing items.

Also if you would like to replace them with something else please let me know.

Kind regards,
TSD CS

catdaddy

catdaddy

i wouldn't sweat it, P, shit like that happen from time to time.

if you do swap out for something else, they're having some promo's going on right now that will get you 2 packs for the price of one.

Patanjali

Patanjali

i wouldn't sweat it, P, shit like that happen from time to time.

if you do swap out for something else, they're having some promo's going on right now that will get you 2 packs for the price of one.
Thanks CD. I wish I had your patience. My emotions often override my intellect. This is the second time I've had a problem ordering with TSD. I went ahead and cancelled the order. Those two strains were really the only reason I placed the order. They were nice enough to offer to send me some freebies, but I'm just too PO'd right now to respond. I really don't want to say anything I will regret. So I'm going to go to work and do my best to not think about it. :(

catdaddy

catdaddy

Thanks CD. I wish I had your patience. My emotions often override my intellect. This is the second time I've had a problem ordering with TSD. I went ahead and cancelled the order. Those two strains were really the only reason I placed the order. They were nice enough to offer to send me some freebies, but I'm just too PO'd right now to respond. I really don't want to say anything I will regret. So I'm going to go to work and do my best to not think about it. :(

trust me i dig where you're coming from. i've had a couple of mishaps from them, along with other places, but they always went above and beyond to fix any issues that i ever had.

also, they're the only ones i know that actually guarantees your order, without any hesitancy or hassle, and that's why i highly recommend them to you and anyone else that asks.

like i mentioned in my last post, if you're interested, RD is having a buy one get one free on all their stock from the 13th-18th of this month.

and don't feel too bad about the missing out on the Skunk91's, B is making more in the near future.

Patanjali

Patanjali

trust me i dig where you're coming from. i've had a couple of mishaps from them, along with other places, but they always went above and beyond to fix any issues that i ever had.

also, they're the only ones i know that actually guarantees your order, without any hesitancy or hassle, and that's why i highly recommend them to you and anyone else that asks.

like i mentioned in my last post, if you're interested, RD is having a buy one get one free on all their stock from the 13th-18th of this month.

and don't feel too bad about the missing out on the Skunk91's, B is making more in the near future.
Thanks CD! I feel a little better today. I'm still not happy, but I'm also not utterly PO'd.

The Tude guarantee's orders. I've heard them get some slack over this, but from what I have read most people had their packages reshipped and made it without any problems.

I'm not ready to pull the trigger on any RD stuff just yet. It looks like they have some quality genetics, but nothing is screaming my name. I'd like to pick up a little more of E$ko's strains, and I'm still wanting to try some stuff from Mota. I guess I have just been lucky, but I looked last night and I had placed 15 orders over three companies and never had a single problem. I've attempted two orders from TSD and not been able to spend my money either time.

And a little pollen chucking going on. My Blue Tara Pheno#1 x White Lotus

Breeding

Also went to RMNP on Weds for a pretty decent hike (12mi - 1700' ele gain) - no, that's not me.

Ouzel

catdaddy

catdaddy

killing it, P.
i also see that you don't fuck around either; you even bust down and manage to fit the tude freebies into the rotation.

love the selection of beans you recently acquired, too. should be nothing but goodness from each and every pack good brother.

Patanjali

Patanjali

killing it, P.
i also see that you don't fuck around either; you even bust down and manage to fit the tude freebies into the rotation.

love the selection of beans you recently acquired, too. should be nothing but goodness from each and every pack good brother.
Thanks CD! As I look at them tonight, they do look like they might be running out of nutes. However, they only have about 2.5 weeks left. I'm hoping to make some upgrades for the summer round. I'm still trying to track down some materials.

CD, have you seen any successful grows of the prayer tower? I haven't seen any updates from you big dawg. What do you have coming out the stables for summer? Looks like Bodhi has been staying busy. ;)

And this little Grape 13 was just transplanted a couple of days ago. She was so excited she squirted roots right out the top of the soil!

Grape

Patanjali

Patanjali

I second that man you bout your biz nezz killing it p man.
Thanks Kush! I've been doing a lot of reading and a lot of experimenting. Hopefully it will show on the next round.

These girls are a little ahead of schedule. They still have another week or so before I can send them to flower.

Ancient OG - This one didn't get enough of the original bad soil removed, and you can tell she is the least happy. We'll give her a little tlc come upcan time.
Ancient

Diesel Fire#1 - Major stretcher. She's been topped, sc'd, and fim'd. She's looking healthy again though.
Fire1

Diesel Fire#2 - This is the better looking of the two imho. I did take a few cuttings of this one.
Fire2

Grape 13 - Really vigorous plant. I suspect she's a little root bound atm. They are all do for an upcan asap.
Grape

Snow Leopard#1 - Slow veg growth, but it's bodhi, you know there is going to be some frost.
Leopard1

Snow Leopard#2 - same as above, and did I mention it has Uzbekastani Hash plant in the genetics? :)
Leopard2

Mazar Kush - She is finally happy with her environment.
Mazar

Prayer Tower - This thing is going to be a beast. She's my favorite veg girl.
Prayer

catdaddy

catdaddy

looking very good.

i've seen a couple of pheno's of the Ancient and from was said, there's nothing but fire in that line.

the Diesel Fire #1 is looking more like my type of girl. like you said, she looks like she will have a big stretch, and that's what i am looking for in my girls as of now. #2 is looking just as good, but don't look like she will even double when she's flipped.

love the look of the Mazar, she looks the best of the bunch. she looks very easy to grow and don't need too much to keep her happy.

looking forward to see how you're going to manage keeping the the Snow Leopards up. from what i see, your #2 looks like my #2 and if so, she is very stony girl. #1 looks similar to my #3 (which was the best, but the lowest yielder of the bunch) and will probably need the most staking of the 2. overall, they're looking very good, better than when i ran them.

and that Grape 13 looks like it's ready for war. from the few pics or logs i've seen on this one, she packs it on.

looking forward to the next phase and thanks for the update.

PhMe

PhMe

Speaking of that email. Pretty bummed right now.

Hello Patanjali,

Thank you for your order.

Unfortunately due to a system error some products were listed on our website even if we were out of stock.

From your order 3113 we are missing: Skunk91 and Lung Candy #1

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and hope to solve this for you asap.

We can offer full refund, or we can send you the rest of your order and offer a store credit for the missing items.

Also if you would like to replace them with something else please let me know.

Kind regards,
TSD CS

When I do make some skunk91 F2, I'll keep ya in mind

Top Bottom