Baskin Robbins by Patanjali - HID's & Soil

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

On point as always!

Everything looks like fire & always entertaining...
Thanks 215! Room construction is starting within the hour. I need to get a flowering room built asap. This girls are getting huge fast! Hit them with an ACT last night, putting some sunflower seeds in the sprouter for an SST in a couple days! I'll try and get some picts up when I get things a little more in order!

Thanks for stopping in!
P-

chuckchill

chuckchill

hey brother its the ,old, space .new look out on life :-) no chip on my shoulder no more:-)haha . not that i did . anyway lookin FUKIN KILLER SUPER FLAME AS ALLWAYS MAN. IM SOO HAPPY TO BE BK . IM SO GLAD YOU! DREWSKI, ETC ARE STILL ABOUT. I ONLY HAD TO FLAKE COS MY DAD WAS ? NOT WELL. HELL! 100% TRUTH, HES DEAD NOW :( BUT I FEEL BETTER KNOWING HES NOT IN PAIN ETC. SELFISH?IDK MAN. BUT ILL MAN UP N SAY I THINK IM MORE HAPPY NOW?:( LIKE KNOWING HES NOT ON HIS OWN. ALL THAT SHIT! ANYHOW.IM JUST TRYING TO EXPLAIN MY?ABSENCE. LOL. OH:-) IN THE NUTE SECTION! THERES A THING TO USE COCONUT WATER IN VER? !
+.LOL THATS WAT WERE TRYING.. GO LOOK .IT ,REALLY DOES FREAKING WORK.
PEACE BRO.
C.C
Lol, thanks 6! I'm also really liking the ambulance so far. Here's another shot of the ambulance. Not totally in focus.

View attachment 408015

And the Blood Orange

View attachment 408016

Still have some stuff hanging I need to take some picts of. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Peace!
P-

Z

zhakaash

There are many seller who sells out Patanjali products. The best and good thing is that you need to look for online site who used to deliver product on time. zhakaash.com is one of best provider, who usually used to provide different items. However, deliver product on time.

online grocery in Patna

Top Bottom