Baskin Robbins by Patanjali - HID's & Soil

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

hey Pat, you know dream beaver is dirty hippy x appalachia dont you. which makes it an appy cross really although if im not mistaken dirty hippy was a female selected from snow lotus seeds? whcih really makes it a snow lotus x appy which made it very appealing to me, the 2 strains combined
If I am not mistake Dirty Hippie is the female version of Snow Lotus. So I'm still kind of considering it a snow lotus cross. I've kind of had enough of both Appalachia and snow lotus. Did you see Goji x Appalachia is coming out? Love em both, but I have quite a few of each. Btw, Lucky Charms is ripper...

This threads bad ass. No guff all business. Plants look healthtastic man. Will be lurking.
Thanks ron! I appreciate the kind words!

Peace!
P-

DAT

DAT

YO PJ what crackin? u gardenz lookin so smokin hot! I love it! can I please see more pixture of this one now?what is it?now that I think of it it kinda looks like my JackHerer did. I love this picture because I love the sativa buds and I see all these weird things in the red cellphane. like I see a skull in there on the right side, its soooo trippy. I love skulls.
bb-jpg.388638

Patanjali

Patanjali

YO PJ what crackin? u gardenz lookin so smokin hot! I love it! can I please see more pixture of this one now?what is it?now that I think of it it kinda looks like my JackHerer did. I love this picture because I love the sativa buds and I see all these weird things in the red cellphane. like I see a skull in there on the right side, its soooo trippy. I love skulls.
bb-jpg.388638
Hi Dat! Thanks for the kind words! That's the Blueberry Sativa from Eskobar. I did a shitty job with it, had to cut it a little early, I think it ended up going 12 weeks. Probably should have gone 14 or so. Here's a quick pict of the finished jar. I need to take a better pict. Haven't really smoked any yet.

Bb

Couple of picts as the lights were coming on in the flower room. Major construction coming on the room soon. Going to finish out the plants I have and take a small break. Need to clean the house, and summer is coming.

Room1

Room2

Peace!
P-

619ster

619ster

Wow man you're killing it!!! And I swear you landed like the perfect pheno on that ARC x LGOG. Either that or I made the perfect match lol. Exactly what I had envisioned when thinking that one up. That ATF has some monster colas forming!! Good stuff bro. You attend the Cup?

Patanjali

Patanjali

Wow man you're killing it!!! And I swear you landed like the perfect pheno on that ARC x LGOG. Either that or I made the perfect match lol. Exactly what I had envisioned when thinking that one up. That ATF has some monster colas forming!! Good stuff bro. You attend the Cup?
Thanks 6! I think you made a great match! It's in the back of the room now, so I can't get real close to it. I need to pull it out and give it a good whiff. Looks like it will yield pretty solid for an OG like structure. I did not attend the cup. I was thinking about it, but by the time I looked up tickets, they were all sold out of the VIPs. Said screw it, didn't want to be around so many people. How's your garden going? Any new strains to put on the radar?

Nice healthy gear you go going on bro:) Im liking that Appalachian Thunderfuck - Bodhi looks dank!
Thanks Canappa! Bodhi is the bomb imho! I just cut the first small ATF, picts below. Thanks for stopping in!

Hay pat... Looking good... you keep those mites off that ATF now, ya heah, LOL!
Haha! Mites got pretty bad this round. At one point the GF and I took some mint/aloe water and wiped the fan leaves of a few plants. The cascadians were mite magnets. It's all good. Been running in the same space for 2.5 years now. I'm going to shut her down for the summer and give everything a good cleaning. ATFs look be be really nice, even for Bodhi. The smaller one smells out of this world (see below), and the bigger one is still packing it on. The first one went about 10 weeks, and I'm expecting the same from the bigger one. Hope all is well with you Horse!

yeah im loving those big colas on the atf, cant wait to see what yours do too horse
ATF is really nice imho. Can't wait to try out some of the smoke.

So I cut the small ATF. It probably could have went a few more days, but I didn't really keep track on this one. I'm also tearing down rooms, so I don't have my black backdrop anymore. :(

Appalachian Thunderfuck

Atf

Atf2

Happy FrYday!
P-

Patanjali

Patanjali

Lookin Dank!
Thanks Cave! Smells pretty nice. It's really dense, so I'm sure it's going to take a little while to dry out! Can't wait to give it a toke. Hope all is well with you!

that appalachian thuderfuck looks fire as fuck. Hows the taste on her?
Haha! Thanks Shirdabz! You know, I had to go take a toke earlier when I saw your post. First off, the smell and taste is freaking crazy good! I mean, I really, really like it! Can't wait to smoke some more. The high was a little more sativa/euphoric then I had expected (personally I enjoy this). I need to smoke more, but so far, giving this one a big thumbs up!

Thanks for stopping in!

Peace!
P-

S

SHIRDABZALOT

I figured it actually be a more sativa high, as the real Alaskan Thunderfuck is a sativa dominate clone and its zinger high carries well onto her progeny. I have been growing the ATF clone for the last decade and outcrossed her many times, she is my flag ship in my stable, and will remain as her high never gets a tolerance (in a decade!) and has amazing pain killing qualities as well as a 8 week flower time (60 days). My only bitch is its finicky to grow and lacks frost, which it looks like appalachia cured that problem! Good show, wouldnt mind finding a good male from those beans and hittin back to the atf clone.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Glad to hear the ATF report, pat. I got 6 females from a pack, and 4 are scrogging in a bed... they are growing like crazy!

Cascadian Frost looks like it could be a breeders pic, beautiful work, brotherman!
Hi Horse! So stoked you got such a nice harem of ApTF! I need to smoke more to get a real feel for it, but it's not really even dry yet, and it's already becoming a fav! How big is your bed? I'd really like to try a bed one of these days. Hell, I just need some land so I can grow some trees outside! :)

Cascadian looks good so far. Really afghan kush looking imho. Has a pretty nice floral smell. Big chunky buds, but a lot of leaves. I'm sure it will take a while to dry, but I'll post up when I get to taste test a little. Good to hear from ya horse!

I figured it actually be a more sativa high, as the real Alaskan Thunderfuck is a sativa dominate clone and its zinger high carries well onto her progeny. I have been growing the ATF clone for the last decade and outcrossed her many times, she is my flag ship in my stable, and will remain as her high never gets a tolerance (in a decade!) and has amazing pain killing qualities as well as a 8 week flower time (60 days). My only bitch is its finicky to grow and lacks frost, which it looks like appalachia cured that problem! Good show, wouldnt mind finding a good male from those beans and hittin back to the atf clone.
Oh wow! That freaking rocks man! I had no idea the ATF had a sativa high. Idk why, but I ass-ummed it was a heavy indica. The ApTF definitely has some frost, and was not picky to grow at all. I haven't done anything special to mine bigger one, and it is perfectly green and growing at 9+ weeks. It didn't look near ready from far away, but now that you said mamma turns in 8 weeks, I had better check a few trichs. If by chance I drop ApTF more beans, I'll give you a shout if I get a male! I'd love to see that cross! Hell, I'd love to just see the original ATF! Do you have a journal here, or some picts you can throw up?! ;)

Going to be a fair amount of trimming coming up soon. The Blood Orange is also looking especially nice!

Peace!
P-

Patanjali

Patanjali

My arm/hand is going to fall off lmfao. Did I mention I hate trimming? I need to take some picts, but only the Alpha Dawg is left to chop (and some urkels in a few weeks). Everything turned out really nice this round. Getting lots of great smells. Here's a quick pict of the Ambulance.

Ambulance

And the blood orange on the chopping block

Bo

P-

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking very nice as always. Like to hear what you think of the cascadian frost smoke?

I am in pain just thinking about trimming a crop with those scissors you are using.

fyi, I used to use those scissors (Used to swap the springs for fiskar ones or chop em down. The spring is strong and puts too much tension on your hands) Even with a swapped spring those things are hell on your body.
Highly recommend you get a set of ars grape scissors to try out. I can trim much faster and with much less pain.

Hope that helps!

Patanjali

Patanjali

Looking very nice as always. Like to hear what you think of the cascadian frost smoke?

I am in pain just thinking about trimming a crop with those scissors you are using.

fyi, I used to use those scissors (Used to swap the springs for fiskar ones or chop em down. The spring is strong and puts too much tension on your hands) Even with a swapped spring those things are hell on your body.
Highly recommend you get a set of ars grape scissors to try out. I can trim much faster and with much less pain.

Hope that helps!
LmFao!!! Notice the black spring in the pair to the left, those came out of my old fiskars! Like you said, still tears up my hands. I'll keep the ars grape scissors in mind. Do they come straight? I trim with both hands so I don't like them curved. I haven't had much chance to smoke the cascadian yet. It's still drying. I did take a little semi dry puff and it was real nice. I'll give a better report later. Thanks for the kind words Leads!

New addition to the grow space. Worms arrived today:

Bin

A few Cacti recently transplanted:

Cacti

Only White Urkels left in the flower room, then I'm shutting down for a little while.

Room

P-

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom