Basking in the California Sun

• Thread starter Toroa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prestige

Prestige

Okay, so I ran a test and 95-100 degrees in veg is no bueno lol. For indicas and Indy doms, anyways. The sativa doms seem to love it tho and are really thriving. The trade-off doesn't really seem worth it tho.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Mighty Wash! I heard that mites have such thin/soft tissue that almost anything will work, even straight water.
I have heard that too. :)
I spray my plants down with plain water a couple times a day(sometimes more)
It chases off the grasshoppers and moths too
And, Its 99 degrees here today, 98 yesterday, 99 forecasted for tomorrow
so the plants love to be cooled off and the wet ground raises the RH and cools the garden a little bit (i think) :)

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
And, I think the weight of the water on the leaves a couple times a day strengthens the plant :)

215 User

215 User

Cheech Wizard F2 @ 19 days

CWF2 19 days

Harlequin Bx @ 20 days

Harlequin bx  20 days

Toroa

Toroa

One word of advise never let your plants come in between you and your relationship. Things kinda went south for a bit but through it all my garden was my happy zone.

Anyways I harvested my last crop and it was ok I ended up making bubble hash from the harvest. The best plant from that whole crop was the Kush Fromage Auto from Medicann

This is half of my latest crop. These plants are being fed with House and Garden nutrient line Soil A&B plus supplements

This is the other half of my latest crop. These plants are getting fed with Sea Grow
Image 1

Lovelylisa

Lovelylisa

Year round grower here. In the winter I run seeds, they act like auto flower and stay small, and for clones I veg indoors then flower outside. The colder weather brings out all the colors. It does get really windy so placement is a key factor! Thanks digdug!!
You must live somewhere around Antelope valley I know how hard the we ind blowa really hard thresholds

TravelinSam

TravelinSam

I'm a newbie in South. Cal. I have some plants that just began budding outdoors (I was thinking they wouldn't bud until Spring so I must have jumped the gun. So far so good. But am I going to run out of light before they are mature Enough? I am prepared to add a few hours of light to them if nessessary. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If they've already gone into flower, you DO NOT want to force them back into the vegetative phase again. At this point, do your best to keep them on the same photoperiod as possible. You shouldn't have to mess around with covering until after the winter solstice though. This is a handy tool for figuring out your daylight length, too.
http://astro.unl.edu/classaction/animations/coordsmotion/daylighthoursexplorer.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom