BBs Test Thread

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And now a few flower pics, heres the 2 sour banana punch, the first one is growing a bit more like the sour og line I think, but the next one looks just like the Banana OG pics I've seen, and is getting very frosty, so looking forward to this, hope it yields like her too, I need a new bumper plant for when I think I'm gonna run out.

SBP 1:

Ban51
Ban52
Ban53
Ban54
Ban55
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And heres a few bud shots from the Lemon Larry OG Kush thats almost finsihed, stankss bitch let me tell you, but I'll never grow it this big again, just not a good way to grow here, big yes, but not 7 feet tall.

Og1
Og2
Og3
Og4
Og5
Og6
Og7
Og8
Og9
Og10
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey Elite, sounds good man, always happy to grow more, now if we can find a good strain for migraines I might be able to get some more pics up, or if I wasnt so lazy, which ever happens first, lol. Only strain I've ever tried is a clone only from BC called Krush, one of the very few that I cant get access to, that and Pochi, if any of you guys ever get to grow these 2, dont pass it up, man what herb.
Anyway, I'll try and get them up at the other sites tonight too, but I have to downsize for those, so bare with.

E

ELITE GENETICS

wow that lemon larry og is lookin spectacular! 7 ft damn man! better then the 1st ya grew i would say for potency as that looks like the og pheno for sure

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hope so, though I am starting to get some late purpleing in the buds, and he leaves are turning very purple. Smell is still full on kush though. Ya it 7 feet, but a lot of wasted sten on there, the buds are mainly at the tops on this one, and to keep it ubder the light she had to be bent down, so no more of that. But I cant wait to smoke it thats for sure.
And i cant wait to try that second pheno of the Sour Banana Punch too, frosted to shit!

E

ELITE GENETICS

sounds like some lemon candt fuely og funk man i just love the lemon larry og seeds..i bet these lav x larry will be kill to..i just got some lemon larry og x agent orange & Chemdog D 2008 x kryptonite og bx so these will be fun..the 1 is gonna be straight lemon fuel x citrus oranges thats gotta taste amazing

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh id sday you'll have a grand ol time with those, kinda funny, I'm gonna give old subby boy another shot myself, just popped some LTR along side your sd x lt. My lav x lar are really taking off now, actually just starting to hit the 6 gal pots now.

E

ELITE GENETICS

oh dont get me wrong it wont be the agent orange that gives the lemon larry og x agent orange the kill potency & kushy taste but i did hear that the agent orange is like pure citrus oranges like a calio clone i ran in 2006,it was decent buds but not the potency im used to but its the taste that is amazing so you can just smoke twice as much as usual to get the same buzz but get to taste that yummy orange citrus taste..its crazy how GOD made all these strains that taste like diff fruits etc..etc..really kool shit! ive had the chance to smoke weed that smells/tastes like lemons,oranges,strawberries,ginger & so many more

Oh id sday you'll have a grand ol time with those, kinda funny, I'm gonna give old subby boy another shot myself, just popped some LTR along side your sd x lt. My lav x lar are really taking off now, actually just starting to hit the 6 gal pots now.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

You gotta love the funky ones man, I'm hoping some of these will be pretty funky, they look it so far, cant wait!
The 2 Sour Banana Punch ladies:

Ban21
Ban22
Ban23
Ban24
Ban25
Ban26
Ban27
Ban28
Ban29
Ban210
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Did you let the Lemon Larry get big on Purpose /

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

A few more. Hey zoo, not really, I have a tendancy to pack my room as full as i can, I love growing monster plants, and do quite often, but this one was just because there was no room to go out with the rest of her friends, can you believe those bitches, leaving their friend behind!

Ban511
Ban512
Ban513
Ban514
Ban515
Ban516
Ban517
O

ograskal

Wow..Those are gonna be super frosty when finished..just look at the Trich coverage on those leaves...Keep up the great work Bro...~ogr

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

hers mr Larry, well, Mrs larry anyway, this ones almost done, few white hairs left on other buds, this is the most mature one I could find, actually not as frosty, but it was either this one or lean on the bitch. Also a shot of the full plant, well the full part thats budding, minus like 4 feet of stalk, lol, still reeks like fuck though, oh by the way guys, I swear a lot, newfie, its all i can do, for fuck sakes:evilgrin
And my grow room guard for fun, this is marley, hes a White German Shepperd, though hes yellow here, lol.

Ll1
Ll2
Ll3
Ll4
Ll5
Ll6
Pup2
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks OG, means alot bro. Ya I'm really impressed with the sour bananas so far. I'm gonna try to get some veg shots up tomorrow, the others are really taking off inthere, and the Ult Chems were going slow at first, but man what a turnaround after the transplant.

Top Bottom