Bean Boyz

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

Yeah I think it may be lanky or tall, im not certain but I think your strain has a chem type male(don't have the bbg line up w/ me) but I think the pPappa from DDW came from my state. Can wait to get a bbk, dtw#5,ogk knuckle dragZ, my girl will wants to star out the lions death soon but it gets too hot here so in a week or two they will begin thier life until the late sept or at worst early oct. I cannot wait to get my tent growing out side worries me. Do u know of any good organic sprays that would keep mites, and down here we have probs w/ whiteflys or fruit flies- small and black ill have to read discount hydrponics store in L.A and get the exact names for you. However could you reccomend sOmething that you would use. Any info would really help out, hopefully m bud will be done w his indoor equipment and knows I like to grow and mentioned he'd let me use it til I started making some cash back. Thanks bunch Ryan or [email protected] p.s the ultra la chem I have says it can get tall sOim sure yours mave have phenotypes that make it get as tall or lanky as you say.
try some of cap's bennies....he is on this site...he could help you out more as i don't have those problems where i grow...sorry man
or go to the help forums..somebody here will help you i am sure

greenjoe

greenjoe

just some pics
DSC06629
DSC06633

mr.goodbudtex

mr.goodbudtex

Looks and sounds really good, thanks for the info. The one behind it looks really chunky, how many weeks has that one been going if you don't mind me asking.

homebrew420

homebrew420

That plant is Chem/Og leaning for sure. Great leaf structure and growth habit looks similar to a few OG hybrids I have grown. Good looking. Healthy. Keep up the good work. Nice to see this flowered out. Thanks

Peace

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

That plant is Chem/Og leaning for sure. Great leaf structure and growth habit looks similar to a few OG hybrids I have grown. Good looking. Healthy. Keep up the good work. Nice to see this flowered out. Thanks

Peace
Did you get my pics of the Purple Jones I harvested Saturday? The Tri-chrome production looks literally like they been dusted with snow. I will save a giant sample for you.
The Bluzboy

mr.goodbudtex

mr.goodbudtex

God damn that sounds like top notch herb and possibly outstanding bubble too. Finally ordered lemon grinderz, dead dawg queen, and may get lollipop in a week or soon from the Lep sd bank. Got a collection growing more than I ever thought I would have and the time or ability to have. Good karma has lead to me To good people jah love and respect US!

greenjoe

greenjoe

^^^^^^right back at you my friend

so i missed to get up before lights on(6 am)....i put her in 12/12 from 1 week veg(growth)
but if i vegged these for 3 weeks....whoa..........maybe i will next time.....she really is filling up and out..

greenjoe

greenjoe

Did you get my pics of the Purple Jones I harvested Saturday? The Tri-chrome production looks literally like they been dusted with snow. I will save a giant sample for you.
The Bluzboy
so when do i get this sample......:)....and no i didn't get your pic.or you are just hijacking the thread...............
............................i don't care just jokin

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Sorry GreenJoe, I did not mean to butt in inappropriately on your thread. I thought I had brought up and sent a "Private Message" reply to Homebrew420 and obviously blundered somehow. I do sincerely apologize. A quick question, did you order your seeds from Attitude? I have an order in at Attitude for some Mr.Nice Seed 's Medicine Man and Critical Mass but they have not arrived yet. Its just been about 5 days since I placed my order. If you got your seeds from Attitude overnight can you tell me what that ran to have then sent overnight? And here's the pics I wanted to upload to Homebrew GreenJoe of some Purple Jones I harvested and trimmed Saturday. Again, I apologize sincerely, did not mean to break any form of thread etiquette in any way. The bud pictured is about 5 inches long.

Purple Jones Trimmed 04
greenjoe

greenjoe

she's a frosty one ...looks tasty.....dude no problems....really,,,, i am very chill...just bugging you..

how did she smoke?

and no i have not ordered from them.....i would not get it overnight anyway....

mr.goodbudtex

mr.goodbudtex

Yeah dude sometimes attitude takes a little longer than 7 days depending on where u live. You should hit up Beanboyzgenetics.com cap batts will ship them to you and pretty quick too. Awsome selection and line up, very potent shit. Your bud does look very nice by th way, nice jobs!

greenjoe

greenjoe

God damn that sounds like top notch herb and possibly outstanding bubble too. Finally ordered lemon grinderz, dead dawg queen, and may get lollipop in a week or soon from the Lep sd bank. Got a collection growing more than I ever thought I would have and the time or ability to have. Good karma has lead to me To good people jah love and respect US![/quote
Jah Up Mo-fo.US!
i have some of these going in towel's
Klock-Werkz Orangez

should be going under floro's in about a week
i have to ask him about the stretching on these as these DDW are stretching really nice for 12/12..really nice!!

i am trying to find my replacement to logic's Bulletproof Kush.......logic if you are reading this.....please get some more!!!

P

paulycali

Is most of it not all of bean boyz genetics from cali connection seed stock? Seems to be alot of the same genetics

mr.goodbudtex

mr.goodbudtex

No not at all, if you would read his strain lineup you would clearly see other strains were used from around the US, canada and other part of Cali via DNA, DJ short, TGA and battmans strains he's had for awhile. Don't just look at pics and quick facts sometimes you have to actually read top to bottom left to right. Thanks

greenjoe

greenjoe

Is most of it not all of bean boyz genetics from cali connection seed stock? Seems to be alot of the same genetics

i would have to disagree with you on that....but i would fight to the death to defend your rights to say that.........
8 weeks to go.......we should start seeing buds soon......

greenjoe

greenjoe

Parentage/Lineage:
Male: Chem Valley Kush, Deadhead O.G., Tahoe O.G. Female: IBL Burmese
Height:
4- 6 feet
Weight:
3-6 oz.
THC:
STRONG
Scent/taste:
FUELY, LEMON, .... DANK