Bean Boyz

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr.goodbudtex

mr.goodbudtex

Yeah they do look similar, about how tall is ddw? I'll be growing out more indica Dom and some 50/50 Strains of BBG.

greenjoe

greenjoe

you know i never measured her....tmr...i would guess 34"...not bad from a 2" seedling,straight into 12/12

mr.goodbudtex

mr.goodbudtex

No not at all, that's wht I was thinking. I remembered you putting in fairly early. I was just curious, sometimes pics can look one way and it'll be another. Thanks though

greenjoe

greenjoe

DSC06731
DSC06732
DSC06744

greenjoe

greenjoe

lights came
DSC06804
DSC06805
on....i hate orange pics...i will post after lights out today..
she smells so sweet right now..and ulrta sticky

The Mulls

The Mulls

hey hey GJ ... nice to see . slash . speak to ya ... agains .... lols .... . All cuming along nice man! ... fillin in & gettin all sparkly for you i see ... :D ... look forward to those greenjoe pics .. cheers .. Mrs Mull :p

greenjoe

greenjoe

Thanks mrs mull
This DDW is bidding up real nice and tight what a aroma and sticky

Pics soon

greenjoe

greenjoe

well i can say she has solid stems to support the buds....very hard to even bend for ..for a lack of a better word..bending....nice aroma...light get thru pretty good all the way.....and she appears she will be ready in 60 days...(so for me around Aug.6-9...)

The Mulls

The Mulls

SOooo .. please do share .. what does her 'fantastic aroma' smell like GJ ... . lady looks like she's ready for the swell ... lookin forward to it .. :p

greenjoe

greenjoe

So the beanboyz really got a winner here. She is just about done smells like grapefruit orange, mixed with sweetness is my closest description smoke report coming soon but not before some pics buds are tight and sticky......my rough estimate should just be over 3 oz straight from 12/12
So far ...hats off to the boys!!!!!!!

Oceanside

Oceanside

I can smell it fro here!!!! Nice work... I am on the 2nd week of seedling stage with a Beanboyz run of Klock Werkz Orangez.. They look stout already.. I sure hope they come out as nice as your Beanboyz run! Congratulations on all the hard work.
Peace
OC

The Mulls

The Mulls

nice gj ... butt .. just hats o_O .... lols .. j/k .... sounds like she smells goooood then .. cheers .. Mrs Mull :p

greenjoe

greenjoe

attention>..if you are searching for a tasty plant that gives a 2-3 hr buzz.THIS IS IT...the taste on a quick dry is pronominal,...orange grapefruit lemon....BOO YA.......

as a matter of fact i just bought another pack and doing them all at once now.....i found the taste i am looking for....i believe

Top Bottom