Bean Boyz

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

so paul cali what you are saying is he is using the same father for different strains....or he should use a different father for every strain??...don't a lot of breeders use either a good mom or good dad for a lot of there X's....i don't know because i have no idea

Just give me dank!!!!

mr.goodbudtex

mr.goodbudtex

Right on, look at TGA, they use either jacks cleaner or Vic highs space queen male aka space dude. Used many times to create diff strains many diff variations.

P

paulycali

No not at all, if you would read his strain lineup you would clearly see other strains were used from around the US, canada and other part of Cali via DNA, DJ short, TGA and battmans strains he's had for awhile. Don't just look at pics and quick facts sometimes you have to actually read top to bottom left to right. Thanks

Ah gotcha! Thanks :)
Props

People like Tommy Forcade(RIP), Joe Petri, Howard Marks, Bobby Tuna are just a few that have impressed me by their outlaw lives. Takes ballz to walk the walk.
The Texas Kid (DJ) and Red at Legends, Young Turks Donnie and Aaron over at DNA, to Mobius Dank at TGA, Medicine Man, all whom have given me genetics to work with, not to mention their compassion shown to me. That means a lot to this ole Submariner

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

she's a frosty one ...looks tasty.....dude no problems....really,,,, i am very chill...just bugging you..

how did she smoke?

and no i have not ordered from them.....i would not get it overnight anyway....
This Purple Jones(Casey Jones x Purple Urkel) smokes awesome. Extremely potent strong Indica taste with a slight sweetness. I use in all watering and flushing through out the bloom/veg cycle with organic Black Strap Mollasses and Floralicious Plus in H2O that has sat for at least 24 hours before using. This seems to really bring out the flavor or flavors in what ever strains I am growing.
Purple Jones is very potent for a Purple Strain. Got a heavy buzz similar to White Rhino.
Best regards from the Bluzboy GreenJoe!
"MJ will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no MJ." I quote R. Crumb

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Yeah dude sometimes attitude takes a little longer than 7 days depending on where u live. You should hit up Beanboyzgenetics.com cap batts will ship them to you and pretty quick too. Awsome selection and line up, very potent shit. Your bud does look very nice by th way, nice jobs!
I will look them up and go over their menu of seed and thanks for the info Mr.Goodbudtex!
I have Medicine Man and Critical Mass coming from Attitude and Mr. Nice Seed that should be here in the next few days.
Best regards,
The Bluzboy

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok i have a budding plant.........now the show begins....

of course pic later..

mr.goodbudtex

mr.goodbudtex

God damn that sounds like top notch herb and possibly outstanding bubble too. Finally ordered lemon grinderz, dead dawg queen, and may get lollipop in a week or soon from the Lep sd bank. Got a collection growing more than I ever thought I would have and the time or ability to have. Good karma has lead to me To good people jah love and respect US!

^^^^^^^^^^^
To make a quick correction in my statement as the lollypop is coming from Lep sds via battman along with the strains I have mentioned all the rest from bean boyz genetics as a gift from a breeder who understands people who can be in a tight spot and respects ones needs to collect rare ass kickin strains. ja up mo fucs! US! Don't hear or see too much about that with the other bean providers.

greenjoe

greenjoe

tremendous growth for 6 days.....
DSC06654

greenjoe

greenjoe

Ah gotcha! Thanks :)
Props

People like Tommy Forcade(RIP), Joe Petri, Howard Marks, Bobby Tuna are just a few that have impressed me by their outlaw lives. Takes ballz to walk the walk.
The Texas Kid (DJ) and Red at Legends, Young Turks Donnie and Aaron over at DNA, to Mobius Dank at TGA, Medicine Man, all whom have given me genetics to work with, not to mention their compassion shown to me. That means a lot to this ole Submariner
Paulycali.....you can add Batts from beanboyz genetics to that list...You want to talk generosity......talk to beanboyz genetics......They mean a lot to this old timer...if you read my log you will know i got flooded...
Since you brought up talking generosity ..batts from BEANBOYZ genetics..set me up with ..with his line of genetics.....blew me away when he got back to me.....He did not have to do this,But he did....fixed me up not only with genetics..other stuff also...I am still blown away that someone did this for me!!!..He literately gave me hundreds of $ of genetics......his top notch genetics...
Batts you know how to treat another human being...thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for helping me,even when i asked no one for anything..BeanBoyz genetics stepped up to the plate for me BIG TIME!!!!!
Beanboyz genetics ROCK!!!!
I will look them up and go over their menu of seed and thanks for the info Mr.Goodbudtex!
I have Medicine Man and Critical Mass coming from Attitude and Mr. Nice Seed that should be here in the next few days.
Best regards,
The Bluzboy
when i ordered my DDW from Beanboyz...i got them in 3 days paid CC

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I went out last night and looked at the menu of beans they have for sale and I am going to order up a few strains GreenJoe. I popped 5 beans about 10 days ago and I have breaking ground right now one "Blue Dream", two "Blue Dream X SkyWalker OG", and 2 "D-Rail" ( Purple Wreck X Cantaloupe Haze X Skunk #1).
Ciao,
Bluzboy

generalgrievous

generalgrievous

.Ja up mo fuks ...batts is a very generous rasta... and a personal friend... a brother...

I currently have on deck lemon grinderz ..de chem reaperz and the orange phosphate... get the gear ..that orange phosphate sold out immediately after that skunk article with them sik pics... his parent genetics and nose for dank are sik...

BBG smoke will availiable to nm med patients soon ..pm for details...

green joe ..fine job with the grow ..you be killing it...

greenjoe

greenjoe

put on some nice stretching last night.....if i vegged these for more than 2 weeks(from cracking seeds),,they would grow very tall....and wide...oh ya!!!!
i might have to move the lights up

mr.goodbudtex

mr.goodbudtex

Looks very nice man, amazing growth in just a couple days. Ja up mo fuc

greenjoe

greenjoe

i was just looking at the monkey balls and dead dawg walking....they almost look alike...DDW has more sativa in it for sure.....also 2 monkey ball plants in same bucket..they were down at the same time...

Top Bottom