Beds Are For F***ing! Small Pots = Big Buds!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Prime I am still rockin My Coffee creamers BUT I had to try one SUPER BUSH
I have always said as you know from my small grows Its how you treat your ladies
I will have One plant going into flower the 14th that will be over 5-6 feet wide in 3 gallons of
Coco and less than 2 feet tall I will let ya know How she Goes.
1/3 gallon Creamer pots Hempy FlyinJStable style
6 10 2015 UD 2

always a pleasure Prime
FlyJ

THCdurk

THCdurk

So if I use coco what would I mix it wit cause I know it wouldn't be straight coco in the pot thanks. Just lmk much respect ya.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

How long was veg? What were u feeding? How many times a day were they fed? What was yield? @ghettogrower

Vegged for about 3 weeks fed on canna a+b in coco started with topmax but finished off with gp massive bloom and a bit of pk fed once daily sometimes once every 2 days depending how they sucked it up, and pulled 27 zips using a 1k bulb

Pimp T

Pimp T

What strain was this? @ghettogrower and did u mean u were feeding canna coco a+b while using topmax then switched to massive and pk while atill using canna?

ogkripton

ogkripton

im not a coco grower but i use fox farm happy frog , in small pots with bio bizz . WITH A TWO WEEK VEG OR LESS I CAN PULL 6-7 OZ , IN 4 GALLONS OF DIRT , AS LONG AS YOU CAN KEEP A SOLID PPM RANGE BY LISTENING TO YOUR PLANTS 6 PLANTS PER LIGHT YOU DO THE MATH THATS ALL ORGANIC . I WATER TWICE A DAY SOMETIMES 3 DURING THE END AND ALSO LIKE CAP SAID THEY LIKE TO BE ON A GOOD SCHDULE JUST LIKE PEOPLE LUNCH DINNER AND BREAKFAST
PURP

RG420

RG420

I've just uploaded this on another thread but here ya go...this is my dr120 got 16 in 5.5 litre pots under 1k in strait coco they're at day 20 today I had to take the whole op down for a leccy check the other week so I thinking slowed them down a little..they're on fire now tho :) View attachment 514364

Dude how are you controlling temps with a 1k in there? Have you upgraded extraction etc? I was thinking of doing 1k in mine but I use passive intake so not sure if I would get away with it? What ya reckon?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
im not a coco grower but i use fox farm happy frog , in small pots with bio bizz . WITH A TWO WEEK VEG OR LESS I CAN PULL 6-7 OZ , IN 4 GALLONS OF DIRT , AS LONG AS YOU CAN KEEP A SOLID PPM RANGE BY LISTENING TO YOUR PLANTS 6 PLANTS PER LIGHT YOU DO THE MATH THATS ALL ORGANIC . I WATER TWICE A DAY SOMETIMES 3 DURING THE END AND ALSO LIKE CAP SAID THEY LIKE TO BE ON A GOOD SCHDULE JUST LIKE PEOPLE LUNCH DINNER AND BREAKFAST View attachment 548255

Im getting that in less than 1 gallon of coco.:borg: Nice looking plant though.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Good to see other people figuring out coco. If there not drinking at least once a day in the heart of flowering your pots to big. I have a little different style. 6k over 2 4x8 trays 4 plants in 10 gal. Nursery pots 3 plus per plant on a good run. Watered once or twice a day. Or 5 gal nursery pots watered daily pulling half that. The key is proper size pot for the plant. Also I think smart pots are stupid, too much evaporation and salt build up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom