Been having a few problems

• Thread starter DazedNconfused78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

It's my dam autocorrect. It doesn't speak English. I need to reset it as it now changes proper spelling to misspelled words. Temps is one of the ones it always does.... I usually try to correct them but I now I only do some and if I post and miss it I just leave it lol.

This dam tiny keyboard on my phone sucks. I need the geriatric version.
I think they sell those online, just Google 'em! 👍😁

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Sorry. Shitty signal. Couldn't post shit last night. Leaf temps are good I think. I mean....the plants are growing. Lmao

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

The damn rh keeps getting down into the high 30's. Too dry? Its between 37-40%

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

The damn rh keeps getting down into the high 30's. Too dry? Its between 37-40%
Not for flower. If your leaf temps are good dont worry too much about it. The further you get into flower the closer you want to 40% anyways. Decreases risk of mold/bud rot and they buds actually wont grow as dense in higher humidity. Plus as an added bonus, keeping the humidity lower in bloom decreases your dry time as there is less moisture to get rid of. Then you can have a nice slow dry with much less risk of mold. IME

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Not for flower. If your leaf temps are good dont worry too much about it. The further you get into flower the closer you want to 40% anyways. Decreases risk of mold/bud rot and they buds actually wont grow as dense in higher humidity. Plus as an added bonus, keeping the humidity lower in bloom decreases your dry time as there is less moisture to get rid of. Then you can have a nice slow dry with much less risk of mold. IME
Sweet! I'm good then. They are so huge. I will take pics after work. Some of the hairs are turning amber already too.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Awesome Your our first investor! 😎 🚬🤪🤣
Ill do quality control. It is imperative that every batch be tested for customer safety and satisfaction, you know. I will do that, i will bear that burden for the group and am willing to donate my time to be the best QA lead that i can. I will tirelessly test and retest everything to ensure that it is fit to be delivered. 😁 i will take this one for the team, youre welcone guys. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Wtf? Me and @Aqua Man help you grow it and we dont get deliveries??? Especially after you complained about wanting an invite to smoke with us? I thought we were friends man? 🤣🤣🤣. Looking good though man. They look like theyre off to a beautiful start.
Whoa! Whoa! You guys are getting deliveries. We are definitely all friends. If @ComfortablyNumb lives close you can all get deliveries.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

They look like youre doing everything right man. This looks like the start of some nice nuggets. Thats a decent amount of sugar for week 4/5 . Yep, coming along nicely
Thats so cool to hear from someone on the level you're on. I redid the res today to full bloom nutes for the next 4 weeks or so. Then flush. I'm going to use ph'd water and whatever else i need to use during flush.

Top Bottom