Been having a few problems

• Thread starter DazedNconfused78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Ill do quality control. It is imperative that every batch be tested for customer safety and satisfaction, you know. I will do that, i will bear that burden for the group and am willing to donate my time to be the best QA lead that i can. I will tirelessly test and retest everything to ensure that it is fit to be delivered. 😁 i will take this one for the team, youre welcone guys. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SOOooo...Who's gonna "Monitor" the QC guy??? 😁 🤣 WE might not have any GOODS left! 🤣 😂

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Thats so cool to hear from someone on the level you're on. I redid the res today to full bloom nutes for the next 4 weeks or so. Then flush. I'm going to use ph'd water and whatever else i need to use during flush.
Just slowly taper the nutes back over the last 2 weeks so that your down to 100ppm and then plain water for the last few days. You dont need to starve the plants and cripple yield for clean weed. You just need to make sure that you dont OVER feed them and that they arent saturated with nutes by harvest from being fed 1200ppm in flower.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

So this is how im going to do the last 5 weeks. I maxed out feeding. And from here on out i am only going to add ph'd water to my res. That way i am bringing the feeding down every week. Then. On eighth week i will change the res to nothing but ph'd water to flush.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Just slowly taper the nutes back over the last 2 weeks so that your down to 100ppm and then plain water for the last few days. You dont need to starve the plants and cripple yield for clean weed. You just need to make sure that you dont OVER feed them and that they arent saturated with nutes by harvest from being fed 1200ppm in flower.
Yes! What you said. Then the last few days i will change the res to nothing but clean water.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Huh....I haven't had my plants at 1200ppm yet. Except when they were seedlings. Lmfao!! What a dummy!! Its close right now. Its at about 1000+the 160ppm my tap water is...so almost 1200. But not nutes 1200. Should i have them higher?

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

I see the toothpicks.... OH! Those are the plants.... 😎 🚬
Lmao. Yes! That is at the very beginning of this thread. I had the nutes all messed up. And i wasn't feeding them any nutes after they sprouted in the rockwool cubes. I had them under the dome until they sprouted. Then the plant with toothpicks (Bruce Banner)(NASC freebies) stem turned white and was laying over the rockwool. So i propped him up. Lmfao. And here we are today. He is shorter but still has some buds.
I saw the babies, I was looking for the toothpicks! 🤣

Plant in the front on the right. Lol. She was in rough shape in the beginning. 2nd pic is one of Bruce's buds

IMG 20210627 164959 366
20210627 161332
DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Huh....I haven't had my plants at 1200ppm yet. Except when they were seedlings. Lmfao!! What a dummy!! Its close right now. Its at about 1000+the 160ppm my tap water is...so almost 1200. But not nutes 1200. Should i have them higher?
No. Let the plants tell you what they want. If they look healthy, no deficiencies, the ppm/pH are at equilibrium, then there is no reason to add more. The ONLY exception to this is for me, during a 10-11 week strain i usually add
a little more phosphorus and more potassium and a bunch of sulfur during weeks 7-9, and then i start to taper down the nutes for weeks 9-11 until harvest. One of my best harvests, with the smoothest, tastiest weed ive grown, only went as high as 650ppm during peak flowering and it was sill potent af. Less is more. Besides, adding more food than they need not only saturates the plant tissues but it also slows growth/bud development. Any time the plants have an issue with anything, the first thing they do is slow their roll. So essentially, by adding more nutes in an attempt to grow better weed, you can actually reduce the overall quality and quantity of your harvest.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Lmao. Yes! That is at the very beginning of this thread. I had the nutes all messed up. And i wasn't feeding them any nutes after they sprouted in the rockwool cubes. I had them under the dome until they sprouted. Then the plant with toothpicks (Bruce Banner)(NASC freebies) stem turned white and was laying over the rockwool. So i propped him up. Lmfao. And here we are today. He is shorter but still has some buds.

Plant in the front on the right. Lol. She was in rough shape in the beginning. 2nd pic is one of Bruce's buds
Man, you got some nice looking buds started and the resin glands are certainly putting out. Should be some nice smoke. I just had bruce banner actually and i really enjoyed how it turned out in the press.
20210621 150600

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

No. Let the plants tell you what they want. If they look healthy, no deficiencies, the ppm/pH are at equilibrium, then there is no reason to add more. The ONLY exception to this is for me, during a 10-11 week strain i usually add
a little more phosphorus and more potassium and a bunch of sulfur during weeks 7-9, and then i start to taper down the nutes for weeks 9-11 until harvest. One of my best harvests, with the smoothest, tastiest weed ive grown, only went as high as 650ppm during peak flowering and it was sill potent af. Less is more. Besides, adding more food than they need not only saturates the plant tissues but it also slows growth/bud development. Any time the plants have an issue with anything, the first thing they do is slow their roll. So essentially, by adding more nutes in an attempt to grow better weed, you can actually reduce the overall quality and quantity of your harvest.
And this is why you get the big bucks. Good advice. Thank you. I added some kool bloom to the res. That's a phosphorus potassium and sulfur product i believe. Hopefully they will be fine since i put it in a little early.

Top Bottom