Been having a few problems

• Thread starter DazedNconfused78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

I used equal parts of my nutes. 1.8 ml/gal. Then i put 5ml of cal mag and i think about 2 ml of fishsh!t. All in a gallon jug. Then in a spray bottle i just mix it with half water and spray the root plugs like onc a day. And the dome. And then every other day or so. Maybe every 3 days i spray the plant itself with clonex
Hey @DazedNconfused78 im glad i read this again. Yiu should be adding the calmag first bud. Add calmag first, mix for 5 minutes and THEN add the nutes in order. micro, then grow, then bloom, then additives, mix for 30 minutes, THEN adjust pH. (If its for my res then i let it mix for another 30 minutes and then check pH again before starting the pumps. Its important to follow the order or you can encounter lockout. Some nutrient will recombine in funky ways to form shitty things if they are allowed to mix directly. For example, if you let silica mix with basically any of the nutes in an undiluted form it will turn your mix into a fucking gel. Even worse if you pump it through your system. So this is why we mix in order and dilute everything and then add to res full of water and let mix before putting pumps back in. I would want you to make such simple mistake after coming this far.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That's why I lollipop and strip side shoots close to the growing tip.... @Dirtbag Taught me the sideshow trick and I love it. No more popcorn bud.

I know he has been very busy with his new business but the selfish part of me misses that dude.
I still haunt the place now and then... just not a lot of time to get involved. Ill be back eventually, I'll likely have more time this summer, and for sure next fall when I fire up again. Probably going to lollipop the next grow too. This last round did really well and was on par with my record for weight, but I think I just prefer the bigger top buds you get from lollipopped plants.

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Hey @DazedNconfused78 im glad i read this again. Yiu should be adding the calmag first bud. Add calmag first, mix for 5 minutes and THEN add the nutes in order. micro, then grow, then bloom, then additives, mix for 30 minutes, THEN adjust pH. (If its for my res then i let it mix for another 30 minutes and then check pH again before starting the pumps. Its important to follow the order or you can encounter lockout. Some nutrient will recombine in funky ways to form shitty things if they are allowed to mix directly. For example, if you let silica mix with basically any of the nutes in an undiluted form it will turn your mix into a fucking gel. Even worse if you pump it through your system. So this is why we mix in order and dilute everything and then add to res full of water and let mix before putting pumps back in. I would want you to make such simple mistake after coming this far.
I did actually mix them.in the right order. But i didn't wait as long as you do. And first mix my cal mag in the first batch of water. Then my micro in the second and then the rest of everything in the third batch. Usually about 3 gallons a piece. Or whatever it calls for. I just mix it in 3 parts. Then i check the ph. And get it right. And the last time i did this which was my third time doing it this way i dont even check the ppm until after i am done with the ph. And all 3 times the ppm and EC came out right where i wanted it.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Spraying plants is tricky. You can do it, but mess up just a bit, BLAMO!
Thats why i dont usually spray past week 4/5 ish. And when i do its only just a very light misting just to give me a nice little sniff of CO2. Not enough that the leaves are dripping. And i do not use any for of pest spray. I practice prevention. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! ( i wish i had that on an old 1950s art deco style picture with that on a hoodie. Like the type of pictures and posters that were in the bioshock or fallout 4 video games. You know the guy in a smart 3-piece suit, and matching hat, holding a glass of whiskey in one hand and the other is pointing a finger up in the air with a smile on his face.........you know what i mean right? Anyone? Except hes also got blodshot eyes, holding a blunt and standing infront of pounds of nice clean indoor weed. ) i hope someone understands what im talking about or else im going to have to apologise for posting while irresponsibly high again......... 🤣🤣🤣

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

I still haunt the place now and then... just not a lot of time to get involved. Ill be back eventually, I'll likely have more time this summer, and for sure next fall when I fire up again. Probably going to lollipop the next grow too. This last round did really well and was on par with my record for weight, but I think I just prefer the bigger top buds you get from lollipopped plants.
Well shit. Hey man, glad to see ya. I hope everything is running smooth with the new job. @Aqua Man and i were just talking about you.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Thats why i dont usually spray past week 4/5 ish. And when i do its only just a very light misting just to give me a nice little sniff of CO2. Not enough that the leaves are dripping. And i do not use any for of pest spray. I practice prevention. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! ( i wish i had that on an old 1950s art deco style picture with that on a hoodie. Like the type of pictures and posters that were in the bioshock or fallout 4 video games. You know the guy in a smart 3-piece suit, and matching hat, holding a glass of whiskey in one hand and the other is pointing a finger up in the air with a smile on his face.........you know what i mean right? Anyone? Except hes also got blodshot eyes, holding a blunt and standing infront of pounds of nice clean indoor weed. ) i hope someone understands what im talking about or else im going to have to apologise for posting while irresponsibly high again......... 🤣🤣🤣
I think I'm in your age range. Mr. Peanut was a copy of that guy. Didja know dat?

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

I did actually mix them.in the right order. But i didn't wait as long as you do. And first mix my cal mag in the first batch of water. Then my micro in the second and then the rest of everything in the third batch. Usually about 3 gallons a piece. Or whatever it calls for. I just mix it in 3 parts. Then i check the ph. And get it right. And the last time i did this which was my third time doing it this way i dont even check the ppm until after i am done with the ph. And all 3 times the ppm and EC came out right where i wanted it.
Ok cool. Its good that youre getting it right where you want it. I was pretty sure we already went over the order thing. The main reason i wait as long as i do is because i also silica.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

So @Dirtbag , what was your record?...... im waiting and ready to feel slightly less adequate afterwards. HA that pretty much sums up my sex life too.🤣

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So @Dirtbag , what was your record?...... im waiting and ready to feel slightly less adequate afterwards. HA that pretty much sums up my sex life too.🤣
I have a feeling if ya smoked his stuff the number would go out the window. But his yields are impressive to say the least.

Top Bottom