Beer Cup Challenge Anyone?

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

The female half of this relationship wants good yields not a single solo cup... I tried to tell her i could just do a SOG of cups instead to make up for it but she didn't like that much. 🤣

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

All good Cobba it not that we have sheep stations to loose over the challenge it just for fun in your own time , hey that why I messaged you about the Led light I'm buying to run the solos in have fun till you drop in a solo cup again Mike .
Well bub, I need to know more about the rules I guess so I don't inadvertently go fucking shit up lol once u drop em is that it? Gotta finish what u started as is correct? Anyways I guess I'll do asni usually do and dive in head first and wry bout the fkn rules later on. 😂 They do have a permanent home, but I got called in to work tomorrow so my week of playing vampire got cut off short, will pick it bk up tomorrow when I get home just gotta mount a fan and do a little wiring and these B* GOT A PLACE TO LIIVEEE!
STAY TUNED FOR THE WORLD'S SMALLEST SCROG!!😂

IMG 20200522 000015662
IMG 20200522 000934778
IMG 20200521 104310825
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well bub, I need to know more about the rules I guess so I don't inadvertently go fucking shit up lol once u drop em is that it? Gotta finish what u started as is correct? Anyways I guess I'll do asni usually do and dive in head first and wry bout the fkn rules later on. 😂 They do have a permanent home, but I got called in to work tomorrow so my week of playing vampire got cut off short, will pick it bk up tomorrow when I get home just gotta mount a fan and do a little wiring and these B* GOT A PLACE TO LIIVEEE!
STAY TUNED FOR THE WORLD'S SMALLEST SCROG!!😂
With clones they have one week of veg from then 12/12 till finish , if your doing seed drop seed in cup no soaking just straight into medium and you get 3 weeks of veg from when there first true leaves have developed have fun good luck .

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

With clones they have one week of veg from then 12/12 till finish , if your doing seed drop seed in cup no soaking just straight into medium and you get 3 weeks of veg from when there first true leaves have developed have fun good luck .
Lol right on, one week from today, is the start of what could be the biggest yield of my life!!🤯 Really tho, like u said, tho, I'm pretty sure the hard part is gonna be to not over love these little hookers.. thnx man, got some killer pics earlier will post tomorrow.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey one drop , i noticed a pic of a scalapon in your gallery , i got bit by one a few months ago .... really annoyimg little fuckers , arent they .....

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey one drop , i noticed a pic of a scalapon in your gallery , i got bit by one a few months ago .... really annoyimg little fuckers , arent they .....
Oh yes DW I’ve been stung by those fu🤬kers a few times now they love the sandy conditioning down here always when I’m getting fire wood , now when I load my truck I use my bobcat but have got to run the gauntlet when stacking it up at home .😭

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

They finally made it to their new home, then another box of qb96v2 showed up so they might be getting a remodel next week when they get flipped, what u think, should I ride out with the qb288 v2 or throw a QB 96 on their heads and heads and wish them luck?

IMG 20200523 002639411
Artist

Artist

They finally made it to their new home, then another box of qb96v2 showed up so they might be getting a remodel next week when they get flipped, what u think, should I ride out with the qb288 v2 or throw a QB 96 on their heads and heads and wish them luck?
Looks good 👌

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Sometimes I have a problem with portion control, looked in the dome today and almost stuck like 6 more of their sisters on there lol
Personally I would switch half way in flower give her more watts last two weeks
I was gonna crank it up a little later on anyways, but those 96's are supposed to replace a 315w CMH, and now that I've worked with them a bit, replace isn't even the word bro, this board makes them obsolete. I made that other light for a 2x4, 2xqb288v2, &2x qb96elitev2. Was gonna write a shitload more but I'll just lost a couple pics. Anyways @30" w par meter getting 550 par from wall to wall (@ 30"!) Pulling 215 Watts. 2 driver's hlg 240hc-c2100a & inventronics 320w both of them combined for that 215w that light is gonna absolutely fkn smash that little tent i think it maxes out at like 620-650w ( bitninhabe another inventronics 320w driver, and 2 mw150h-54bif I really really wanna try and push those autos as hard as I possibly can.. was corresponding with someone from another led company the past few days, I'm not gonna say shit yet, but if this actually goes thru, I should get alot more followers 😂 and my mad scientist status is gonna jump off the charts.. I'm pretty fkn pumped.( Guess I ended up writing a shitload anyways.... My bad man I'm bad at that)

IMG 20200524 210245752
IMG 20200524 201426772
IMG 20200524 114911702
IMG 20200524 114911702
IMG 20200522 140922518
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

. Cup #1 and #2 marked for life
Oh shit is everyone supposed to label and date their cups? Or is this just a little bet between u guys. I ha e a fkn pile(literally) of Amazon LEDs (that aren't super efficient, and run a bit warm) but they are super effective( I ran.4 of them in a 4x5 and got over 2 lbs off one plant) if anyone thinks of a cool contest or something and can get a few ppl to jump on board I'd be more then happy to pass a few of them out for whoever wins or something. They're all brand new still in their boxes, remnants of an old deal I had with a Chinese grow company.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Oh shit is everyone supposed to label and date their cups? Or is this just a little bet between u guys. I ha e a fkn pile(literally) of Amazon LEDs (that aren't super efficient, and run a bit warm) but they are super effective( I ran.4 of them in a 4x5 and got over 2 lbs off one plant) if anyone thinks of a cool contest or something and can get a few ppl to jump on board I'd be more then happy to pass a few of them out for whoever wins or something. They're all brand new still in their boxes, remnants of an old deal I had with a Chinese grow company.
Wow very cool ok if you do that I’ll put up some free seed , yes mark your cups I put all the info on mine so if I for get im getting old and I’ve been trained as a nursery man you had to label every thing .... I will put up 10 seeds of my Strawberry Lights # and 10 seed of NL#1 I’ll foot the postage cost even . Good luck .

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I might have to work this solo cup into my current grow somehow . But I only have one light and tent . .
Kind of the issue im having. I have other grows i just have to do and can't put off, so trying to get the timing right to start it about 3 weeks into the actual grow's veg so i can just flip all at once together...

Top Bottom