Beer Cup Challenge Anyone?

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artist

Artist

I like the thought behind the distinction marks, but really what's to stop someone from just swapping plants from one cup to another? Wouldnt be difficult.

Let's just all be honest. lol
[/QUOTE
Well I bet they’ll feel like a champ 🤔 no cheating guys

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I like the thought behind the distinction marks, but really what's to stop someone from just swapping plants from one cup to another? Wouldnt be difficult.

I think the fear of cheaters is way too high for a contest with no prize or time limit. Lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter

That’s why I put mine on so it’s a transparent grow I won’t be tampering with mine I probably won’t have time to tell the truth .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I think the fear of cheaters is way too high for a contest with no prize or time limit. Lol
Yes I agree it’s up to the grower to be honest , and yes there is a prize , you get to smoke the big bud you grew in a cup .......Winning right there .

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That’s why I put mine on so it’s a transparent grow I won’t be tampering with mine I probably won’t have time to tell the truth .

I hear ya, but what I'm saying is someone could start a plant weeks early in a different solo cup, then plop it into the cup with markings on it down the road

Essentially, it doesnt really prove anything, and gives somewhat false credibility to something thats easily tampered with.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I hear ya, but what I'm saying is someone could start a plant weeks early in a different solo cup, then plop it into the cup with markings on it down the road

Essentially, it doesnt really prove anything, and gives somewhat false credibility to something thats easily tampered with.
All good I was just following some of your ideas that you outlined in the thread if nothing I know I am rock solid I don’t have to cheat to kick your ass ( I’m just kidding with the ass kicking Dirt no offence given just fun banta between growers ) .

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
All good I was just following some of your ideas that you outlined in the thread if nothing I know I am rock solid I don’t have to cheat to kick your ass ( I’m just kidding with the ass kicking Dirt no offence given just fun banta between growers ) .

Oooh, gloves are off! lol

R

redshift75

i think with all the different takes and approaches we will all have. there is a very real possibility this challenge crosses over into the science of "how one can get the most out of a plant in a solo cup". I dont think starting them will be the challenge it will be the finish that ends up separating the contenders. IDK too many small pot masters.

So the final tally was we can do more than 1 entry into the challenge as long as they have a distinguishable mark?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
@One drop you better come very good because Imma kick that ass lol
If it got green on top and white underneath in ground I can grow it I’ve been a gardener/ farmer, vegetable groping for years I most likely grew my first Mull plant that’s what we call it here in OZ Before you were borne .
It’s in the lap of the lap of the gods as far as I’m concerned , looking forward to seeing if we all pull a great solo cup off .

Top Bottom