Behold The Worlds Greatest Cannabis Storage.

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

The boveda website sells the packs for like a buck a piece, threw em in glass jars you don't need bs vaults. Buy the packs use reg jars works perfect.

For big amounts, I've been contemplating putting up the best and easiest storage for ~20 per 3 lbs.... Stores for months. If I'm not lazy today I may make a post about it.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
The boveda website sells the packs for like a buck a piece, threw em in glass jars you don't need bs vaults. Buy the packs use reg jars works perfect.

For big amounts, I've been contemplating putting up the best and easiest storage for ~20 per 3 lbs.... Stores for months. If I'm not lazy today I may make a post about it.

The C-Vaults work very well I have used jars for way to long I’m all done shaking jars to get bud out when I can pop the top on the C-vault reach in and get what I need without shacking the shit to death & making a bunch of shake @ the bottom of the jars, another thing that drives me nuts is washing all the Fucking Jars out it use to take me a whole day to was them all out, Please post up that up I would like to see what you have come up with...:)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Use wide mouth jars, lol. They make jars the same way they sizes they make metal containers.

We have the advantage here in Colorado of the mmdepot. Huge glass jars are like 3$ a piece, and the plastic dispensary ones are like 20 cents a piece

And I didn't come up with it, it was a handed down method from a very upstanding dude.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Use wide jars, lol. They make jars the same way they sizes they make metal containers.

We have the advantage here in Colorado of the mmdepot. Huge glass jars are like 3$ a piece, and the plastic dispensary ones are like 20 cents a piece

And I didn't come up with it, it was a handed down method from a very upstanding dude.

I hear u on the wide mouth jars, I have cases of the Mason Jars with wide mouths, then moved onto 1 gallon wide mouths from Uline witch was then best place I could find to order them @ the time, then onto the C-Vaults I really like the Mega Vaults them fucker hold A lot of Bud, I know that you think they are over priced shit, but I will have to take a pic of my collection of C-Vaults that we fill every harvest, I guess they are BUD holders with some bling…:greedy:

Agarikon

Agarikon

Ever use vacuum bags? They dont help cure anything but hold a lotta weed

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Looking around the net this morning, I would have to say that the C-Vaults have taken the MMJ by storm, lots of Videos on youtube & stuff on them, Just thought I woould give all the Farmers an Update, I have trashed all other methods of short or long term storage of MMJ, I can't stress enough they are $$ but you will end up with about zero to very little shake when its all gone, Biggest thing the buds STAY FRESH. & the smell is out of this world I think its b/c it holds them @ 62% and the bud age like a fine wine !!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice, thanks for that update oscar! All this hard work we put into growing the best we can grow, makes no sense to let it be ruined by cheaping out on storage methods.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Here are a few more updates on the C-Vaults, Last night we took some Dina Fem, Original Amnesia, that is pushing over 11 months old, broke it out and the shit was killer still, The C-vault had 3 of the small Boveda Packs in the lid, all 3 still were far from depleted......I give the C-Vault an A+++ must have...:writing:

UG Also did an update a few weeks ago or so here is that also......;)

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I have bought some of the Mega Vaults THEY KICK ASS !!!! I also bought some smaller units, they all work great, only thing is I'm running 3 60Gram large packs in the top of every Mega Vault..:greedy:

Same here. Bought 4 of the Megas and runnin 3 of the packets in the top. Seems to be working great. I've used jars for ever and a day but I cant have hundreds of fuckin jars sittin around. I was able to fit 18oz's with room to spare in the Mega. MGG

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Same here. Bought 4 of the Megas and runnin 3 of the packets in the top. Seems to be working great. I've used jars for ever and a day but I cant have hundreds of fuckin jars sittin around. I was able to fit 18oz's with room to spare in the Mega. MGG
They are the greatest things to come along in a while, I have a huge Fucking Bud that I have been testing in a little C-Vault, its over 1.5 years old still smells good, and never showed any signs of mold or anyting, looks just like it did 1.5 years ago when I threw it in there I think were going to try it once it is 2 years old...:cigar:

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Yeah and for big weight I know lots of peeps swear by the turkey bags...and I gave em a try but the $ you lose in the shake those damn turkey bags beat your bud too is $ well spent on the C-Vaults. Not a bit of degredation or shake in the bottom of these containers. MGG

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

After I saw this....and then Caps post about the Gamma seal lids....I figured why pay more for the stainless cVault. I use black magic bags as a liner. I got the Boveda 62's but I think something with a lower RH would be better IMHO.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
+70% RH - too wet, needs to sit outside the jar to dry for 12-24 hours, depending.

65-70% RH - the product is almost in the cure zone, if you will. It can be slowly brought to optimum RH by opening the lid for 2-4 hours.

60-65% RH - the stems snap, the product feels a bit sticky, and it is curing.

55-60% RH - at this point it can be stored for an extended period (3 months or more) without worrying about mold. The product will continue to cure.

This is how I run, I dry into the point that the stem is snapping on most of what ever strain say WIFI, then I place it into the C-Vault with the meters that I posted earlier in the thread, Put in the MAX # of Boveda packs that the vault your using will hold, the place lid on check in 24 hrs if the RH has come up to say 60% RH then your close, Put lid back on check again in 24 HRS if its at say 63-63% its fine,. I have put bud into a C-Vault check it 4 hrs later its at 55% then checked it 24hrs later then it was at 59% checked 24hrs later leveled off to 59%, that BUD will stay could for over a year like that. and as long as the Boveda pack has liquid in it when you touch it its Golden.
Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to sell ya shit, Bro I have over 30 C-Vaults witch cost $$$ 25 of them are the MEGA VAULTS..;) I have used plastic, ZIP ZAG, Turkey Bags, Fuck you name it, when I'm done Hot water/ Dish Soap and the Fuckers are clean, you can put an ass load of BUD into a Mega C-Vault and the Flavor, Smell, Taste, stay great, some plastic Fucks up the smell, also I like how there is no Shake, And I 'm Fucking ZERO shake...:cigar:

Latest posts

Top Bottom