Behold The Worlds Greatest Cannabis Storage.

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Looking around the net this morning, I would have to say that the C-Vaults have taken the MMJ by storm, lots of Videos on youtube & stuff on them, Just thought I woould give all the Farmers an Update, I have trashed all other methods of short or long term storage of MMJ, I can't stress enough they are $$ but you will end up with about zero to very little shake when its all gone, Biggest thing the buds STAY FRESH. & the smell is out of this world I think its b/c it holds them @ 62% and the bud age like a fine wine !!
YEP...what he said! ^^^^^ MGG

slumdog80

slumdog80

I wonder how these would do against keeping humidity out. I was thinking about doing a makeshift
root cellar for long term storage and keeping things secure. Temperature at 4ft underground is perfect
but humidity levels can get too high I think. Maybe if I also wrap the the c-vaults in a few vapor barriers
it could do the trick.

squiggly

squiggly

I wonder how these would do against keeping humidity out. I was thinking about doing a makeshift
root cellar for long term storage and keeping things secure. Temperature at 4ft underground is perfect
but humidity levels can get too high I think. Maybe if I also wrap the the c-vaults in a few vapor barriers
it could do the trick.

What it keeps in, it also keeps out. That how these things typically work.

Quite awhile down the line and I'm still happy with my CVaults, for anyone who is on the fence.

slumdog80

slumdog80

Thanks for your input Seamaiden and Squig.

I was thinking that maybe constant condensation could build up on the outside and permeate through the steel.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Oscar is right...the buds stay fresh. Even after 4+ months in a CVault, my New York Chunk still had some squish to it and the smell and taste was better than ever.

Love those Mega-vaults...500 grams no sweat.

Seatown

Seatown

Farmer Joe Parker, a local, came up with this inexpensive system... seems pretty similar

Hygrolid1
justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...high man, i hope you don't mind but i've take the liberty of putting html tags around your links so they display more pleasingly.

...also, i'm assuming you left your links that way because you aren't familiar with how to do it so i've also posted a copy of the tags i used and with all html there is a front tag and a back tag and what i've done is use purple for the brackets of each tag, those brackets don't need to be any particular size or color but both sets of brackets need to be there, you'll also note that i've included within each tag some green dash's, when and if you use these tags in the future you must delete those dash's or the tags won't work, i only included them because if i hadn't the tag's would not have displayed, and only the dash's get deleted, the rest of the characters within each tag is required, (the tags are used to make the actual link invisible and replace it with whatever you type between the tags giving you the ability to name your links anything you want

anyway, i hope you don't my being so forward with your stuff.

peace, bozo

[
url=----]whatever you want to name your link[/url---]

DIY vortex tea brewer

behold-the-worlds-greatest-cannabis-storage-lol

dogs

O

Organicyumyum

ive heard good things about it. like KP said there are other good food grade stainless steel canisters and you can buy the packs on their own from boveda i believe. as far as anything urban grower says i dont trust the guy.. it might be the mustache/ the fact hes always wearing sunglass's in the wrong situation or the fact hes a brand whore. however it would be a good medium to treasure chest your buds.. just dont loose the map. lol. and i guess change the packs every 2 months.

lol, it could also be that he's the Ronald McDonald of cannabis. He pushes super commercial everything and manhandles herb like an amateur. Every time I have seen a video of his he is putting his hands all over the buds. If he came in my room and did that we'd be duking it out.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
how long have you had your Cvault's oscar? and do you absolutely live by your C vaults? im liking what i have read here and on the site.
Its been a year this month, I have a lot of them, all sizes they are the only thing we use anymore, I just smoked some Bud but the other day that was just a few days short of a year, and it was still good smoking, not harsh or anything, I swear by the C-Vaults, they have saved me $$$ and make the Buds last for a long time, they seem to age like a fine Whine in the Vaults..

CollieMan760

CollieMan760

Its been a year this month, I have a lot of them, all sizes they are the only thing we use anymore, I just smoked some Bud but the other day that was just a few days short of a year, and it was still good smoking, not harsh or anything, I swear by the C-Vaults, they have saved me $$$ and make the Buds last for a long time, they seem to age like a fine Whine in the Vaults..
I would have "liked" that post 5 more times if i was able to. Now i cant wait to put in my order for a few of them. Where the hell do you store the C vaults themselves? did you replace all your kitchens' pots and pans with them things?;)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I would have "liked" that post 5 more times if i was able to. Now i cant wait to put in my order for a few of them. Where the hell do you store the C vaults themselves? did you replace all your kitchens' pots and pans with them things?;)
Just store them in a spare room, the Mega Vaults take up the most space, Some of the best prices have been at www.420packaging.com that where I buy all my supplies from Boveda Packs to labels

OGONLY

OGONLY

Oscar thanks for making this thread man. Read it all and it has me fired up to get my c vaults. Just ordered 4 on Amazon. Shipping prices through 420.com are a joke.

I was about to pull the trigger with them until I saw they wanted to charge me over $35 for ground shipping from one city in Southern California to another. I was actually going to go out of my way on a trip down south to pick them up at the Orange county warehouse. But shipping on Amazon was only $10 for four pieces, way worth it not to have to go out of my way.

I'm one of those anal guys when it comes to handling, drying, and curing my herb. I'm looking forward to the potential that the c vaults offer as far as perfect curing. I've become very good with jars, but it does take work. These things seem to be a no-brainer as far as reducing bud degradation resulting from light, nugs tumbling in the jar over and over, and excessive dryness. I have found that excessive dryness causes the most trichs to stick to the inside of my jars. Therefore by eliminating excessive dryness, more trikes will stay on the bud.

I have done extensive research on the subject of c vaults over the past few days. My conclusion is that those in the know swear by them. That's enough for me, can't wait to get mine!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Oscar thanks for making this thread man. Read it all and it has me fired up to get my c vaults. Just ordered 4 on Amazon. Shipping prices through 420.com are a joke.

I was about to pull the trigger with them until I saw they wanted to charge me over $35 for ground shipping from one city in Southern California to another. I was actually going to go out of my way on a trip down south to pick them up at the Orange county warehouse. But shipping on Amazon was only $10 for four pieces, way worth it not to have to go out of my way.

I'm one of those anal guys when it comes to handling, drying, and curing my herb. I'm looking forward to the potential that the c vaults offer as far as perfect curing. I've become very good with jars, but it does take work. These things seem to be a no-brainer as far as reducing bud degradation resulting from light, nugs tumbling in the jar over and over, and excessive dryness. I have found that excessive dryness causes the most trichs to stick to the inside of my jars. Therefore by eliminating excessive dryness, more trikes will stay on the bud.

I have done extensive research on the subject of c vaults over the past few days. My conclusion is that those in the know swear by them. That's enough for me, can't wait to get mine!
When you can take out 1 plus year old Buds and they still Look killer and still smoke killer and there is no shake in the bottom you can't get any better then that, We were in the shop over this past weekend I loaded up the Bowl with some of that 1 year old plus Bud, everyone smoked it and was like man that was killer, I said Oh yeah, Its over an Year old they all told me I was full of shit, I just laughed then the old lady told them, NO its really over an Year old, they Just couldn't believe it. The thing people have to understand about the C-Vaults is once the Bud is at the Right RH there is no need to keep opening the lids unless your taking out bud, b/c every time you open them, the Boveda Packs have to work to bring the RH up or Down, and the less times they do that the longer the packs will last, I still have some of my original packs, and the Packs in the Year old bud C-Vault are still rocking b/c I didn't keep fucking with it, I just left it only on the self, so I'm still using them packs b/c their not spent yet, Hell I might even get another Year Plus out of them...:cigar:

OGONLY

OGONLY

Got my c vaults the other day. Love them. Quality workmanship. Going to buy more for sure.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Got my c vaults the other day. Love them. Quality workmanship. Going to buy more for sure.
@OGONLY C-Vaults are kick ass for long or short term storage, What all sizes did you end up buying ?

Top Bottom