beluga logs it all et al

• Thread starter beluga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beluga

beluga

Ohhh jeez.
I mean, for me, it's taking mushrooms as a group activity in the first place.
LSD? Sure. MDMA? Absolutely.
But psilocybin and DMT are very personal things.
And, thus, personality very much so gets in the way.

Buuut!...

It can also be very congruent and some of the most interpersonal experiences you can possibly have with another. I love those moments so much.

But, to answer your question straight up:
Just about any sentence starting with
"We should".

Don't say it, just do it. If it's right, people will follow and it'll be amazing.

I'd love to hear others!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ohhh jeez.
I mean, for me, it's taking mushrooms as a group activity in the first place.
LSD? Sure. MDMA? Absolutely.
But psilocybin and DMT are very personal things.
And, thus, personality very much so gets in the way.

Buuut!...

It can also be very congruent and some of the most interpersonal experiences you can possibly have with another. I love those moments so much.

But, to answer your question straight up:
Just about any sentence starting with
"We should".

Don't say it, just do it. If it's right, people will follow and it'll be amazing.

I'd love to hear others!
For me and my childish friends its waving thisr fucking hands in my face.... that shit makes me livid in 1 sec flat lol... and always one asshole that does it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Holy shit, right?!
That's one of those basic etiquette things that doesn't just magically disappear when you take magic mushrooms.

But it clearly does for a lot of people.
I honestly think it's the single most annoying thing that can be done. I kinda feel like if you have taken shrooms you have experienced this... am I wrong? Is it just the idiots I call friends or where I live? Cause it never seems to fail... ALWAYS that asshole and its not limited to the ones taking them. Often its someone who just found out your on em.

Its like get the fuck aways from me asshole this ain't allice n wonderland

beluga

beluga

I honestly think it's the single most annoying thing that can be done. I kinda feel like if you have taken shrooms you have experienced this... am I wrong? Is it just the idiots I call friends or where I live? Cause it never seems to fail... ALWAYS that asshole and its not limited to the ones taking them. Often its someone who just found out your on em.

Nah.. I think you're spot on.
It's gotta be a trope for a reason.

I forget about some of those teenage-year things... for good reason.

My social tripping pretty much boiled down to a group of four because we all just went with the flow and didn't do super obtuse shit like waving your hands in front of one another's face.

If someone wanted to do something others weren't on board with, they'd just go do it and come back with a hilarious adventure story that made us all wish we'd gone...
But, of course, had we, it wouldn't have been what it was.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

I have not had that experience and have not seen it done to others fwiw. But idk maybe my friend group was/is just chill like that.

That's bad vibes though for sure.

beluga

beluga

I have not had that experience and have not seen it done to others fwiw. But idk maybe my friend group was/is just chill like that.

Yeah... we had such a large group of the drug-user crowd that all mingled, you were bound to butt heads.
A lot of my later teens/early twenties was spent shedding those superficial relationships... felt like molting.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
View attachment 1060767

What my 21st century tobacco habit looks like.

It's curious how admonished the plant has gotten.
Sure, it's been through the ringer with commercialization and piss-poor product management.
But so has the wheat that makes our bread flour.
The result of that terrible treatment was duly terrible.

But its place in the human heart and ethnobotany should be recognized.
And admired.

It warms my heart that people still keep steadfast to the tradition through all the scrutiny.

I'll usually take pleasure in cutting my leaves to my mood on the woodblock.
Take it outside with an aptly paired (to my mood) wine or scotch.
Light up a fire in the brick barbecue that was built with the house in the 1930's.
And light my cigarette with it.
This one was an Izmir Turkish variety.
I paired it with a Spanish Tempranillo.
The pair was not just right (none ever are.)
But it came to be.

I sat there with the moon to the east
The dancing firelight captured finitely on the rim of my glasses lenses.
The rousing of the spirits and souls of the small forest I now occupy as 'mine'...
Such ownership is lost on me as much as I'm allowed to lose it without losing my place on it.

A pair of foxes have been prowling around in the daylight.
I saw them just earlier.
I wondered if they were looking for food or scouting for a den.
My wife and I deduced the latter.
A good thing we didn't get chicks this spring.

I could hear them from time to time..
Misstepping and certainly being ashamed of it.
It's okay, darlings. Just leave my cats alone.
We'll be getting a dog two seasons from now...
So have your peace while you can.

The other dogs in the neighborhood were at it.
I forget sometimes that dark isn't means for quiet.
Some of them barking distinctly at something that drew their attention.
Some of them barking at their own neuroses.
It'll be a wonder if I can train my ranging dog to not run its mouth.

The spirits in the woods stir up again.

I close my eyes and drift off into the chromatic coiling of a snakes marvelous body enveloping my perspective.

It's my only irrational phobia.
Snakes.
I was born in the year of.
And I believe the spirits in this forest are largely made up of.
I suppose it's time to get rational.
This really does sound lovely. My love of tobacco and alcohol as a combo makes it a bit of forbidden fruit for me because my personality and those substances have a hard time finding equilibrium.

But man staring out at the woods sounds nice.

Maybe I'll go walk in the cemetery tomorrow.

amekins

amekins

I haven’t had that experience either. But they’ve done other stupid ass shit that landed me in an ER and wondering if they could tell (and realizing now that they surely could). And yet I never got hauled off to jail.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I haven’t had that experience either. But they’ve done other stupid ass shit that landed me in an ER and wondering if they could tell (and realizing now that they surely could). And yet I never got hauled off to jail.
Omg.

And yeah I mean idk what they would charge you with.

But omg.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok now I have a serious question... @Dirtbag laughed at my post and did not comment....

@Dirtbag tell me you not that guy bro.....lmao

Last edited:
beluga

beluga

This really does sound lovely. My love of tobacco and alcohol as a combo makes it a bit of forbidden fruit for me because my personality and those substances have a hard time finding equilibrium.

But man staring out at the woods sounds nice.

Maybe I'll go walk in the cemetery tomorrow.
I feel ya.
I'm seriously lucky to have my addictions able to be managed the way I can... the rest of the family is plagued with it for the most part.

I just find that I have to focus that energy somewhere and I can then allow myself to have my vices... that I love.
I'll have a cigarette, maybe two a week and go months without.

Microdoses also help with that... which just sounds like another crutch, but I can use them acutely to have a sustained lack of craving any substance other than pad thai...

beluga

beluga

Moon is in the south now... with Mars.
DSC 1873

The silhouettes of the trees have stopped their ink stain bleeding out into the sky.
And, man...
I wanted another one.
DSC 1866

Thanksgiving, right?

beluga

beluga

They have a category called "Under The Influence" They leave it to the lab to determine what? That is from personal experience ☹
It's really a shame how these things have been misrepresented and scourged in our societies.
And continue to be so.
We're going to get to them one way or another.
Why not just educate us about their effects and how to properly administer them rather than 'educate' us about their 'evils'?
It's fucking criminal and it ruins lives that could otherwise greatly benefit from this very longstanding plant/human relationship.

Another reason I absolutely love these discussion forums... filling that void that society has left by freely spreading this ancient knowledge.
Good on all of us for participating and helping to breathe life into it.
That's what I'm fucking thankful for.

Top Bottom