beluga logs it all et al

• Thread starter beluga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

It's really a shame how these things have been misrepresented and scourged in our societies.
And continue to be so.
We're going to get to them one way or another.
Why not just educate us about their effects and how to properly administer them rather than 'educate' us about their 'evils'?
It's fucking criminal and it ruins lives that could otherwise greatly benefit from this very longstanding plant/human relationship.

Another reason I absolutely love these discussion forums... filling that void that society has left by freely spreading this ancient knowledge.
Good on all of us for participating and helping to breathe life into it.
That's what I'm fucking thankful for.
So I’m going to tell you that this literally brought tears to my eyes. I am 52 years old and have never felt like I belonged or was really accepted anywhere. For the last what, 5 months or so that I’ve been here, it’s like walking into a room where people don’t know you, but they smile and say “hey man, welcome.” I realize that most of us have likely been less a part of mainstream society and more the outliers. And this here has felt more like my tribe than anywhere has in a very long time. I hope that doesn’t change because I need to feel like I’m at least accepted by, if not part of, some tribe.

beluga

beluga

So I’m going to tell you that this literally brought tears to my eyes. I am 52 years old and have never felt like I belonged or was really accepted anywhere. For the last what, 5 months or so that I’ve been here, it’s like walking into a room where people don’t know you, but they smile and say “hey man, welcome.” I realize that most of us have likely been less a part of mainstream society and more the outliers. And this here has felt more like my tribe than anywhere has in a very long time. I hope that doesn’t change because I need to feel like I’m at least accepted by, if not part of, some tribe.
Trust me, I'm incredibly asocial and pretty awkward in person. Put some bipolar on top of that and... sheesh.
Having a tribe never really fit. Because I never really fit.
But I still found a loneliness in my heart and eventually came to know that I needed some belonging.

Internet or not - it makes a difference.
I've got my small group of friends and family who remain.. but having the daily reminder that there are like-minded people out there really generates a motivation. Especially in these very socially distant times.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
. . .
Why not just educate us about their effects and how to properly administer them rather than 'educate' us about their 'evils'?
It's fucking criminal and it ruins lives that could otherwise greatly benefit from this very longstanding plant/human relationship.

That's what I'm fucking thankful for.

AMEN

You can blame the leaders of the Beer & Wine industry and those in tobacco. They have undermined legalization at every turn because they were not in a position to capture or at least dominate the market. If you think i am wrong just look at all of the purchases in the last two years. Some of it is normal cannibalization the rest is BS.

VA or NC ( i may be wrong on which state) was on the verge of legalization/decrim in the late 70's but their other big industry (especially at that time) Big Tobacco (Marlboro) funded the campaigns of the opposition because the law specifically kept big tobacco in the minority (or at least they could not easily squash the little guy) (... can you say current day CA laws). Although at least you can legally grow and consume. In my backward ass state you can still get life for a joint (it is still on the books anyway). 🍻

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Thanks for sharing that.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

Glad to hear that. We work hard to make it a place people WANT to be.

Thanks for promo 🥳 😎 We work hard keep it that way. @logic insists on it. We all make it happen.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Moon is in the south now... with Mars.
View attachment 1060817

The silhouettes of the trees have stopped their ink stain bleeding out into the sky.
And, man...
I wanted another one.
View attachment 1060816

Thanksgiving, right?

Did you make a wish?

IMG 20201127 113746373

beluga

beluga

Day 27 Fleur
DSC 1881
DSC 1880

Now I remember why I can't be growing bushes in this tub...
DSC 1875
DSC 1874

Their serious lean did even out the canopy a good bit after the management, however..
Pros; cons.

I think you can see her retracting her pistils into her ovary already... exciting! Life!
DSC 1876

And the rest continue their columnar stacking...
DSC 1877

Wishing for their own encounter with a smooth casanova

The aromas remain the same.
Apple(lemon[spiceskunk]pine)grape.

Sometimes I forget my self and its place in the world at large.
I forget why I build these nests to harbor a safe hermitage away from the complications that rise from my extended involvement.
Getting too comfortable in a place is means to make oneself ripe for adjudication.
To let rise, the abrasives that act to exfoliate the surface and seep out the oxidized blood.
The blood that carries unity and compassion
But also those primal reactions.
The elucidation of the scars one receives is never a pleasant taste.
An animal wounded is not at fault for it's lashing out.
It just needs the allowance to make its way to its haven.
And heal up for a better day.
In the shadows
With a glimpse of light.
397677864 190622 1

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
They're old... I ordered regs and received fems, so never did anything with them.

And if you really want to get some 20th century kinda freaky crossing going on...

IMG 20201127 1140298852

beluga

beluga

They're old... I ordered regs and received fems, so never did anything with them.

And if you really want to get some 20th century kinda freaky crossing going on...

View attachment 1061001
Oooh... never got to try PPP.
I'm also in the boat of not really wanting fem seeds... I dunno. Maybe I like the luck of the draw. Maybe I like to perpetuate my headstash into infinity without blowing hundreds of dollars on seeds.
Nirvana's always been super fair on that front, however.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oooh... never got to try PPP.
I'm also in the boat of not really wanting fem seeds... I dunno. Maybe I like the luck of the draw. Maybe I like to perpetuate my headstash into infinity without blowing hundreds of dollars on seeds.
Nirvana's always been super fair on that front, however.
I'm definitely trying to get to the point where I only buy fems because I intend to cross it to a dad i have. Don't want to get stuck in a cycle either lol.

Side note: your feelings as a skater on the tony hawk video games?

beluga

beluga

Side note: your feelings as a skater on the tony hawk video games?
I loved 'em growing up. Any skate content that I could get at any time, the better.
Also anything to bring it to popular light in a way that didn't make all skaters seem like criminal deviants is great.... albeit a lot of us are... but it's a varied community like anything else with tons of different personalities from tons of different walks of life.
It's a place, like this, that everyone can find acceptance and belonging without falling into conventional shit like professional sports that promote a whole world of other terrible social culture.
As far as genuine people go, skaters are up there on the list.
You have your shitheads, of course.
But, you have that here, too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I loved 'em growing up. Any skate content that I could get at any time, the better.
Also anything to bring it to popular light in a way that didn't make all skaters seem like criminal deviants is great.... albeit a lot of us are... but it's a varied community like anything else with tons of different personalities from tons of different walks of life.
It's a place, like this, that everyone can find acceptance and belonging without falling into conventional shit like professional sports that promote a whole world of other terrible social culture.
As far as genuine people go, skaters are up there on the list.
You have your shitheads, of course.
But, you have that here, too.

real skaters. Too many posers everywhere. Same goes for snowboarders and mountain bikers. But overall for adrenaline sport folks the mountain bikers have been the most helpful positive people i have met. And when i see kids and old folks riding the trail i automatically feel the same way.

beluga

beluga

real skaters. Too many posers everywhere. Same goes for snowboarders and mountain bikers. But overall for adrenaline sport folks the mountain bikers have been the most helpful positive people i have met. And when i see kids and old folks riding the trail i automatically feel the same way.
For sure.
As long as their heart's in it for the right reason, it's okay with me.
If you're stealing the image to make yourself seem hard or cool or some shit... go fuck yourself.
Now, that's not to say you can't borrow from the style... but you gotta keep that distinction.
Thrasher shirts on the catwalk is fucking ridiculous.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For sure.
As long as their heart's in it for the right reason, it's okay with me.
If you're stealing the image to make yourself seem hard or cool or some shit... go fuck yourself.
Now, that's not to say you can't borrow from the style... but you gotta keep that distinction.
Thrasher shirts on the catwalk is fucking ridiculous.

How bout financing an $8,000 enduro bike and race kit and hemet to ride intermediate flow trails. Man i would look good!

beluga

beluga

Yeah.. skateboarding was scheduled to be in the Olympics this year...

Team-USA-2020-Olympic-Skateboarding-Uniforms.jpg

🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Again... whatever good publicity you can give the skate community.... but that IS NOT good publicity!

Top Bottom