Berry White Grow.....and im never gonna give u up! :)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

Day 23....ahhh baaaby! :)

so 5 days ago i tied them down and they are lovin it :banana: new sites popped up asap! they both have nice potent smells now #1 is a funky berry and #2 smells like dank strawberry soda (weird explaination i know but thats what i think i smell lol)! im very happy and excited about this strain OGR u put your ankles in this one bro :)

Bw day23
Bw 1 day23 a
Bw 1 day23 b
Bw 2 day23 a
Bw 2 day23 b
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
looks killer brother!!! Nice plant right there winta. I hope mine will look as good as yours bro!!

U.G.A

S

Sirius

Lovely new additions winta! And hope everything goes well with the delivery! You got these ones on lock it seems :)

winta

winta

thanx alot for the kind words my dude. im happy im not makin silly mistakes so far :)

Lovely new additions winta! And hope everything goes well with the delivery! You got these ones on lock it seems :)

winta

winta

i keep smellin these lol i feel lame as hell but i just love the scent!

true grit

true grit

TheCoolest- Now thats a sick ass logo bro!

Winta- a lil too early to tell, once the buds start stackin up I'll be able to pinpoint my phenos with no problems. You will notice the white pheno keeps buds uber compact, has a musty fruity smell, etc.. the other two will stack and smell like strawberries to high heaven. The real fruity ones that stack tall buds are the keepers...both phenos are stellar.

Training kicks them ladies in to gear eh? Have you FIM'd them yet? I can't tell from the pics... soon you will need to tie that top over a bit more and start working it like a semi-circle around the pot. If you got new shoots pokin out don't hesitate to tie em down too, but kinda plan ahead if ya get what I'm saying or you will end up with branches and shoots overlapping and intertwining because off all the new growth. but hey that just means more cuts!!

winta

winta

thanx for the info tg! i havent fim'd yet(gotta look up how ive only topped before lol) but if u think it would do the trick ill get on it! and i think i have one of each of those from the early smell im gettin #1 is musty fruity and #2 is strawberry smellin with a hint of something and the combo reminds me of strawberry soda lol cant wait for the comin months!

TheCoolest- Now thats a sick ass logo bro!

Winta- a lil too early to tell, once the buds start stackin up I'll be able to pinpoint my phenos with no problems. You will notice the white pheno keeps buds uber compact, has a musty fruity smell, etc.. the other two will stack and smell like strawberries to high heaven. The real fruity ones that stack tall buds are the keepers...both phenos are stellar.

Training kicks them ladies in to gear eh? Have you FIM'd them yet? I can't tell from the pics... soon you will need to tie that top over a bit more and start working it like a semi-circle around the pot. If you got new shoots pokin out don't hesitate to tie em down too, but kinda plan ahead if ya get what I'm saying or you will end up with branches and shoots overlapping and intertwining because off all the new growth. but hey that just means more cuts!!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

So far so good Winta.. only time will tell now!!
Cant wait to run mine..lol...

true grit

true grit

Yeah that super straw pheno is more of what you are shooting for IMO..... the musty one was the white leaner for me, but it was more so in bud smell.

Yeah, most def FIM bro. Its super easy, instead of pinching off the top like topping just pinch off about the top half of the new growth shooting out at the tops. Like not even the whole top, just like half the leaves and shoots. Think there is a thread I just replied bout this in the technique section. It usually gives me 4 good tops, plus you get mad buddage from the training. You're gonna start growing some bushes bro- believe that!

O

ograskal

Lookin good so far bro.....I got a couple of these comin down in a week or two...They are smellin real nice...~ogr

winta

winta

thanx for stoppin in my dude! that means alot comin from the man with the fire genes in hand :) u got any shots of the girls that are comin down? would love to get more excited about what the future has in store :flower

Lookin good so far bro.....I got a couple of these comin down in a week or two...They are smellin real nice...~ogr

R

Rob1

winta these are looking great bro.. keep it up and i hope the strawberry soda keeps flowing :)

R

Radio_Dread

looks great dude. been following along as these are my next line up. im just doing a grow with stright KKSCxthe white just cuase the fem thing dont have to worry bout nothing really. keep up the good work yo.

winta

winta

thats whats up RD! put some pix up of them once u up and runnin wit em :) "ahhhh you keep..." lol

looks great dude. been following along as these are my next line up. im just doing a grow with stright KKSCxthe white just cuase the fem thing dont have to worry bout nothing really. keep up the good work yo.

M

Malachi

i have some i am about to pop bro, i hope I can do them some justice for ya

Top Bottom