Berry White Grow.....and im never gonna give u up! :)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

thats whats up RD! put some pix up of them once u up and runnin wit em :) "ahhhh you keep..." lol

oh you know it. i dont know if im going to do a grow log again, but i will def post some pics onces they get going. prob poppin in a week or 2.

winta

winta

torture :)

heres a quick shot of #5 tied down and FIMed! i keep on tiein her and she keeps wantin more :) true grit u have shown me the way bro!

Tied bw
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hehe u da man bro!! i love what im seeing, keep it up daddy winta

winta

winta

shiiiit i got my whole room tied down except my JFK lol

ud#1 ud#1
bw bw
gc raz
bwid him

Tied down hoes lol
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
U will def' increase ur yield that way bro! Im doing the same with bigger plants! The side stems are growing so fast that way, + some supercropping and its perfect!

R

radical farmer

Looking great bro! Tie those bitches down, they love it! I've got an aliendawg that is going crazy right now being tied down. Side branching really increases, and so does your yeild usually.

J

John Smith Esq.

sweet dude, keepin an eye on this one - good pics of lst'ing

Peace

B

been

Damn Winta, they didn't take long long to start giving off the berry scents. :muscle I thought they'd have to be flowering for that. Ya really do got good taste! :damnhippie:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

winta - bro, i gotta start one of my straw x18's now after seeing this, as you know i'm about 6-8 weeks out this round and still got the clones i took from this round, tryin my best not to overcrowd like i did early before gettin rid of a hermer, like the pic updates bro, keep it up, Peace Shiva

winta

winta

day 33

so wow its been 33 days :) the girls are doin great and im happy! they are tied down and lookin she wanna flip :) cant wait for the future

Bw day33
Bw1 day33 a
Bw1 day33 b
Bw2 day33 a
Bw2 day33 b
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Give her a bit of veg again u wont regret bro! They look splendid! Nice job on the LST!

M

Malachi

lookin good bro, another week or 2 and she will be a burning bush of fire!

winta

winta

yea yall im gonna veg another couple weeks to get nice size girls :) and they smell soo good already cant wait for flower :rofl

Top Bottom