Berry White Grow.....and im never gonna give u up! :)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice job with the tie job, I love a good LST with some girls. Always a helper in yield.

winta

winta

thanx bro! yea im lovin the tie down right now ive only done supercropping up until this grow but ill be doin this all the time now :)

Nice job with the tie job, I love a good LST with some girls. Always a helper in yield.

S

SkyHi

Damn doggie i didnt know you were hiding out in here tyin bitches up....Looks good when u flippin

winta

winta

thank u sir :) yea i gotta show them girls to there full potential lol ill be flippin in about a week:icon_spin:

Damn doggie i didnt know you were hiding out in here tyin bitches up....Looks good when u flippin

H

haze89

Lookin' ill so far man, can't wait for the next round of pics.

winta

winta

thanx my dude! yea its been a minute since i last put em up ill take some shots asap no later than tomorrow promise :)

Lookin' ill so far man, can't wait for the next round of pics.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Is it tomorrow yet? :giggle

winta

winta

Day 45....the slackers back :)

day 45 and its lookin good in here:boogie: these girls are lovin the torture! 4-5 days ago i untied them then fed and retied them 2 days ago and they grew crazy :) they both got some sweet dank smell t them so im excited as shit! i took a few cuts off for nobody ;) yesterday and will be flipping this weekend its gonna be party time:flower:friday::tongue0011:

Bw day45
Bw 1 day45 a
Bw 1 day45 b
Bw 2 day45 a
Bw 2 day45 b
winta

winta

and to add to my slackerness i dont know who is who lol when i watered them i took out their name thingies and now im stumped lol i think the first 2 solos are of #1 then #2 but idk :)

R

Rob1

your doing great bro just keep doing what your doing and it will all work out..

H

haze89

Lookin ill so far homie. This shits gonna be fuckin' frosty when they finish. Super jealous with all your killer threads goin dude. I gotta get shit poppin sooon. Lovin' the LST you got goin too, thats the only way to go. I got homies who are afraid to do it and they think I'm fucking with them when I tell them how to do it lol.

winta

winta

yea i know people just like that lol i aint never scared to try shit u learn that way.....plus...seein gritty's girls....i had to copy cat :tongue0011: im bout to get a scrog goin too so i can get super nugs :)

Lookin ill so far homie. This shits gonna be fuckin' frosty when they finish. Super jealous with all your killer threads goin dude. I gotta get shit poppin sooon. Lovin' the LST you got goin too, thats the only way to go. I got homies who are afraid to do it and they think I'm fucking with them when I tell them how to do it lol.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

lookin real nice there bro, you've got a real good bunch a bushes goin on there. I find thats the only way to grow the bubbas if you want to smoke for more than 3 days. You'll be smokin sweet for a while!

winta

winta

thanx BB it means alot to hear kind words from you with your frosty monsters bro :) :party0033::icon_stick man:

lookin real nice there bro, you've got a real good bunch a bushes goin on there. I find thats the only way to grow the bubbas if you want to smoke for more than 3 days. You'll be smokin sweet for a while!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice bondage work on those bad girls! Have you cloned them yet? Just rename them now and then take cuts... I think we've all made that mistake of forgetting the labels at least once :itwasntme

winta

winta

good now i dont feel as bad :) yea i relabeled and took cuts :rauch08:

Very nice bondage work on those bad girls! Have you cloned them yet? Just rename them now and then take cuts... I think we've all made that mistake of forgetting the labels at least once :itwasntme

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
good job on them winta. they are gonna grow into some nice bushes. they look very ehalthy too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom