Berry White Grow.....and im never gonna give u up! :)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Now those seedlings look perfect winta! Great job and it seems like your temps and relative humidity are in check... :cool

winta

winta

yea i got a lil humidifyer in there now :) im gonna get a bigger one cuz its still only like 40% but these girls came out ready for work it seems like though...i like that:inlove

Now those seedlings look perfect winta! Great job and it seems like your temps and relative humidity are in check... :cool

winta

winta

another thing is im startin with the light further away than when i started my ud#1 so they not gettin too much light :)

M

Malachi

Good job my brother, I hope you find a keepr out of those 2, that would give me high hopes for the 6 i have. I am dieing to pop them but have shown pretty good self restraint lol, i have so much stuff going on right now

winta

winta

contain yourself bro...and if that doesnt help contain that monsterous bubblegum in your scrog;) i think they will bout be keepers im willing it into existance!:smiley_joint:

Good job my brother, I hope you find a keepr out of those 2, that would give me high hopes for the 6 i have. I am dieing to pop them but have shown pretty good self restraint lol, i have so much stuff going on right now

thanx ma dude!

Looking good Winta..

C

chranotik

looking good man thats why i decided to start a growlog, always nice to compare the same genetics side by side with other people around the world, hopefully we'll find some winners :)

winta

winta

hell yea bro! thanx for stoppin by :)

looking good man thats why i decided to start a growlog, always nice to compare the same genetics side by side with other people around the world, hopefully we'll find some winners :)

R

radical farmer

Great job bro! Can't wait to see how these turn out. Next White anything that drops, I'm on it like donkey kong-it! haha

true grit

true grit

Can't wait to see what phenos you get outta these bro!! Popped me a couple more today to find cuts this time- so FWIW- TAKE CUTS!!!! This one is a keeper!

winta

winta

thanx man! yea u better get on it cuz they be gone lol

Great job bro! Can't wait to see how these turn out. Next White anything that drops, I'm on it like donkey kong-it! haha

i cant wait either bro! im definatly gonna take cuts of this 4real!

Can't wait to see what phenos you get outta these bro!! Popped me a couple more today to find cuts this time- so FWIW- TAKE CUTS!!!! This one is a keeper!

i transplanted the berrys into 1gal bags at a good time cuz the roots came through but were not pot bound :) they should blast off now:cool0010:

H

haze89

i transplanted the berrys into 1gal bags at a good time cuz the roots came through but were not pot bound :) they should blast off now:cool0010:

That awesome man, good too hear. I can't wait to see the next set of pics you post up.

winta

winta

Day 18!

these girls aint playin! all the lil mistakes i made with my ud#1z in the begining i do not make on these lol i didnt have the light too close didnt over spray trans on time and it shows! #1 smells dank while #2 smells fruity so i think i might have 2 phenos :):) im very excited about this strain so far i love the vigor straight from seed they were ready to grow :flower the next couple weeks should be fun :)

Bw day18
Bw 1 day18 a
Bw 1 day18 b
Bw 2 day18 a
Bw 2 day18 b
winta

winta

my wife will be happy as hell if i get a kksc pheno she loves the cough :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
They look splendid bro!! Nice lil shape so far!! I hope u get the pheno u wish for bro! keep it up.

winta

winta

yea im happy in how they are turning out :) i just tied #1's ass down gritty style ;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
plants looking good bro. im really interested to see how these turn out for ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom