best butane to use?

• Thread starter Krypto1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Krypto1

since Colibri is out of business whats the next best butane to use?

T

thc4sim

Hia Guys!,

does anyone know the best brands available that we can get our hands on in the UK?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
colibri butane is still being sold to the best of my knowledge. colibri didnt make it.

O

ojd

the best 1 ive found localy is newport says 99% impurities

i found a list on in the hash section on icmag
ive been using this for a while well over 100 cans and its the best
but if you can get colibra or vcector get that(i cant find it in the uk)

hope that helps sim

H

hazyfontazy

theres 1 called London thats 5 times refined ,,bloody hard to find though ,,i only saw it once on ebay ,i use perma and have never had 1 complaint other than they're too high

T

thc4sim

Ive found the newport for £1.49 a 250ml tin, that looks pretty good..

lol i forgot the link... :afroweed:

or 57p a 300ml tin but i think you gotta buy shitloads

H

hazyfontazy

that perma seems some nasty shit to me,not the worst but not as good as newport

logic thanks for the link

slow purge takes the shit away ,,newport was quicker purger i agree ,there not much in it ,
, its all in the purge ,,

H

hazyfontazy

well get some purged and up here!!! lol :rasta:

i lost me tube and me tyres still fucked ,,,i'm going to see if the glassboys will make me 1 ,a tube that is not a tyre,
,did u find yours ? if u did, why not bring em down and we'll have an oil making party ,dunno how ya gonna get here now the hempy taxi service has fucked off to spain ,its bloody inconsiderate if u ask me lol,

where do u all throw ya empty cans ? i got a binbag full out me shed ,,the man at the waste site looked funny at me when i tried to dump em ,,dunno if he thought i was a raving gas sniffer or what ,,there was loads it was funny

H

hazyfontazy

funnily i found the london gas ,,at £4.50 a can ,thats the reason i dont use it ,,,

T

thc4sim

Naa mate im gunna have to get a new one, i might look on okief again.. mmmm

1.50 a tin for the newport will do for me..
it works out 20 quid for 8 tins delivered.. just ordered some...

so get a glass honeyoil tube done eh? mmmmm id like to see one...
speak soon mate

X

xxYIKESxx

It seems that Vector is recommended by plenty of folks, but when I do the mirror/glass test, there is still a visible coating after dried. Is there a governing body that makes sure the claims made by these butane companies are all true? Triple,quadruple refined? How do we know this? Seems fishy to me...

Top Bottom