Best cash crop

• Thread starter Cort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

word up. if you have a really healthy environment with a lot of bennies you can give em a little scarification however high you plan to plant.......will help w the top soil root growth a bit... but if you have any critters they'll be on that shit like white on rice.

same theory as half filled cups for seedlings. add soil as they stretch, so once they hit veg its simply a full cup....

Cort

Cort

Thanks for the tip, but already done replanted, Im not going to disturb again. If I ever need to do it again Ill try that.
Didnt dawn on me to do it just like a new cutting. Sharp as a brick:confused:

bonkia

bonkia

I grew snow cap.. People call it snow crap... Huge yeilds just low grad bud.. I agree with LAD as big as snow cap just way way waaaaaay better quality.

Cort

Cort

I grew snow cap.. People call it snow crap... Huge yeilds just low grad bud.. I agree with LAD as big as snow cap just way way waaaaaay better quality.
Appreciate the feedback. As much as I dislike multistrain runs in my tent, I plan on running some of each to find my new bitch.

I long for the day I can just toss a new girl into the corner of a room for a test run when +/- 1 girl wont hurt.

I see Snocap at 10-14% tested rates,thats not encouraging.

Cort

Cort

Have no where else to post this and its not worthy of own thread....

Went in to see my favorite shop guy today... counter girl says " do you have an appointment, we only do that on xxx day"

I reply " oh, no appointment but he never mentioned that before...."

In costco buying steaks 15 mins later. :D

yes, I am a shameless troll, but a true story

ftwendy

ftwendy

Have no where else to post this and its not worthy of own thread....

Went in to see my favorite shop guy today... counter girl says " do you have an appointment, we only do that on xxx day"

I reply " oh, no appointment but he never mentioned that before...."

In costco buying steaks 15 mins later. :D

yes, I am a shameless troll, but a true story

I don't get it.

Cort

Cort

I don't get it.
Its about not waiting in line at the nightclub, or always having a table ready at the busy restaurant. Its nice to not need to make an appointment or wait for certain days.

kushdoctor

kushdoctor

Around these parts ( so cal ) og's and gs cookies are the only things that still get too dollar . Don't waste your time with low quality straint cuz you heard they yeild 3 p's per light . Plenty of that shit has been flooded on the market by the outdoor and green house guys . If your growin indoors get the highest quality strain that you can get a decent yeild . I'm happy with almost 2 lbs per light , sometimes over sometimes barely under . But it's in HIGH Demand .

buddahslave

buddahslave

hey cort maybe stick with the stain that you got and use more technique. I don't know about how you grow what you have but I would super crop heavy and use lots of carbs to bulk up the plant. I like carbo load. I also like silica for making plants larger than normal. There is always a way to increase size on any plant. The problem with new strains is new problems like bugs, potency, nutrient needs. You have a good thing going you just maybe try fine tuning your craft. Hope this helps!

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

hey cort I know this thread is a little older but I wanna add my 2cents. 80-90% of cloners are mite infested rat bastards. there are so many awesome strains its hard to go wrong choosing anymore. But the second you let bugs in your garden its a nightmare. I grow from seed and then take my own cuttings. its a pain in the ass sometimes but a labor of love for sure. but if you have to get clones choosing a clone producer is as important as the strain IMO. Ive gotten clones in the past because i HAD to have a certain strain and have paid with floramite and avid bills. I know you are prob smart enough anyway but thought it couldn't hurt to rant a little!! good luck.

Y

YBlueThumb

wifi looks like it could buck weight and it has a nice frost content, its what I'm rocking for my first run

Dazed

Dazed

Wifi is awesome smoke, I grew it for a few years to sell to clubs, problems I had was it was hard to hit 1lb per 1k light...usually more like 3/4lb plus....they always liked the frost but bitched about the density they all wanted little rock hard indica bugs....but easy to trim bud to leaf ratio was great...

Mr.X

Mr.X

20150326 001717 I got killer yields of cannarados platinum og, platinum Sour diesel ×og kush. 6 zips per lady in 3gl fabric pots str8 coco 3 600w hps in a 4×8 area.

Top Bottom