Best clones/genetics in or around Orange County?

• Thread starter OCKushCollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I'm starting with my first indoor grow in the next couple of weeks and I'm looking to start with the best genetics. I've done a couple of outdoor grows, and my favorite clone source was shut down a couple months back. I'm open to starting from seed too. I'm looking for kushes such as real bubba or king kush. Not sure how exclusive these would be for the real deal. I just got some King Kush from CRC in LA that blew my mind.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Try avalon wellness collective in lbc

ton of quality genetics and healthy ass cuts, no mystery kush like other places either...
stocked with ogr beans and alien gear in may
they have there own helpdesk on here in the California section

check em out...peace

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Try avalon wellness collective in lbc

ton of quality genetics and healthy ass cuts, no mystery kush like other places either...
stocked with ogr beans and alien gear in may
they have there own helpdesk on here in the California section

check em out...peace

Thx bro, I just found out about Avalon in my searches today. My main thing is being able to get real genetics, and not some mystery kush like you said. Been there done that. I think I'll start with them...

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Just thought I'd bump this thread since all my sources in or near OC are no more. Who's got legit clones in the area?

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

Green Dragon Caregivers in Van Nuys is still open & has clones. I've rocked their Bubba my 1st and 2nd round so far, and my main line-up for round#3. I want to say that they get their clones from Harborside, but I'm not entirely sure...
*There's also a spot local to me in Riverside, Platinum Collective. Got my Black Razz from them. Be warned though, everything I've gotten from them has had mites or PM, so have a plan of attack ready if you go their route.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Van Nuys isn't quite OC, more like the valley. Isn't there anyone left in OC proper?

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Rite Greens in Santa Ana has some clones, just not sure how legit they are. I ran some strains from Elite Edge Genetics in Santa Ana and had a GREAT thing going with them, but I think they went to the valley as well :(

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Depending on traffic that could easily be a 2hr drive from NORTH OC (La Habra is about the furthest north in the OC, IIRC) to anywhere in the southern end of the valley.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

True, and I stay at 6 plants or under at a time, and said drive would cost me about $30 in gas at least plus 15-20 per clone so it's not too cost effective for me.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

Bump. Looking for clones again. Not trying to make another 5 hour round trip drive to the valley in traffic and burn a bunch of gas for a couple clones. Any sources out there in OC?

Top Bottom