Best Clones in the Bay / Can Clones be Trusted to be what they claim?

• Thread starter Jellybean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hella local916

hella local916

trip, thats the other club i was looking at elemental wellness, supposedly they got the White, and White Fire. im in the city, its too bad all the good stuff is in SJ or Oak.
i have picked up some from elemental wellness. i grabbed lavender and some sfv og. was let down. not what htey were suppose to be..

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Yeah, if you search my recent threads you will find a alien grow log with them

sun

sun

Evening folks , Anyone run the amnesia cut from harborside ? Is it legit? Do they mean amnesia haze ? Anyone run it , & is able to compare it to a good dutch amnesia ?

B

budelight

Havent been to Harborside... are their strains legit or bunk? seems to be the closest reliable place to the city

ftwendy

ftwendy

Is it true that Hhc's cuts are infected with PM? I'm looking for a solid blue dream cut without any health issues, so if anybody can recc a source that would be tits....

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

ok so last time i went into harborside 7 hour drive btw I get there early cause i set it up to wait for dhn to drop so i could get first dibs anyway go in in the am talk to the guy he didnt seem that bad and was willing to hold my cuts i picked out till i returned later that day i was like cool so go back later and now there is a chick working im like those clones sitting over there are mine shes like no there not im like um yeah they are lol shes like no with an attitude this time im like you see how it says my name on them thats because they are mine shes like o i guess they are then im like did scm drop any cookies off NO attitude did dhn drop any cookies NO im like i talked to them all last week and set this up are you sure YUUPP im sure nothing here then the clone manager walks out i guess he comes out some times at the end of the day sometimes hes like whats up im like nothing came all the way out here for nothing i guess hes like what were you looking for I told him he turns around pulls a tray of each cut i was asking for i look over at the chick and shes just laughing i tried really hard not to flip i was proud of myself lol

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

so here is my course of action next time i go in Im gonna walk up don't care if its a women,old man,dog,cat doesn't matter who is working im gonna ask them what they have for today and when they start talking im gonna punch em out ya know good one to dome real quick then just jump over the counter and pick out what i need box em up put my money on the counter jump back over the counter and be on my merry way its the only way it will work lol

TIMDAWG4

TIMDAWG4

Went to urban farm center today and the place was legit !! Picked up a bunch of new strains I got burkle ,respect og,sour dubble ,alien super skunk,and king Louie og thanks ape,ill be back soon :):):)
Where is urban farm ????

TIMDAWG4

TIMDAWG4

i have picked up some from elemental wellness. i grabbed lavender and some sfv og. was let down. not what htey were suppose to be..
I highly recommend elementalwellness center ,I just say stick with DHN or MEDICINAL ORGANICS because some of there vendors use poor rooting material and just have crappy clones like I don't buy any BURNING BUSH cuts they have been proven to be shitty,but once u nurse them to back to health the produce good quality bud

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

I highly recommend elementalwellness center ,I just say stick with DHN or MEDICINAL ORGANICS because some of there vendors use poor rooting material and just have crappy clones like I don't buy any BURNING BUSH cuts they have been proven to be shitty,but once u nurse them to back to health the produce good quality bud
I use to recommend this place also..... after trashing a tray due to broadmites fuck all the clubs!! They're spreading this shit the HIV!

Baylife

Baylife

I use to recommend this place also..... after trashing a tray due to broadmites fuck all the clubs!! They're spreading this shit the HIV!

Every tray has its own individual potential problems. The real issue is shitty genetics. If I can get f1 or something legit in clone form pests are the least of my concerns...as far as price I'll pay that $14 for quality genetics....I'll give him a $100 bill and tell them to keep the change if it means getting what I'm suppost to get. Real sour diesel is hard to get these days. I don't want Cali connection sour d...I want that stinky sour that started the sour wave all over the country....priceless. Most spots have a 2 clone limit so I dunno how you purchased 50 clones from a legal establishment.

Elemental wellness delivered in that regard. I'm getting some purple Cadillac from them ASAP and some lavender. MONEY!

Baylife

Baylife

If I were in SF, I would go to SPARC. Besides them Harborside in Oak has always been good, but I know people have gotten shit cuts from them as they don't keep mom's anymore, they buy cuts from vendors. DHN's cuts are healthy, but overpriced and over sized. My White Fire OG was super lanky for a baby, all their cuts are that way, which means its probably fine.

I have heard good things about Santa Cruz Naturals, but have no exp. I would recommend staying away from the SCPC

Has anyone tried the jack herrer top shelf flowers from SCPC...we used to caravan over the hill for that back in the day...Best Meds I've ever had the pleasure of smoking. Dunno about the cuts tho...

shawnskush

shawnskush

Every tray has its own individual potential problems. The real issue is shitty genetics. If I can get f1 or something legit in clone form pests are the least of my concerns...as far as price I'll pay that $14 for quality genetics....I'll give him a $100 bill and tell them to keep the change if it means getting what I'm suppost to get. Real sour diesel is hard to get these days. I don't want Cali connection sour d...I want that stinky sour that started the sour wave all over the country....priceless. Most spots have a 2 clone limit so I dunno how you purchased 50 clones from a legal establishment.

Elemental wellness delivered in that regard. I'm getting some purple Cadillac from them ASAP and some lavender. MONEY!
2 clone limit? Ive never picked up less than a dozen at a time from at least 8 diff dispensaries...

Baylife

Baylife

Elemental wellness has a two clone limit. This may be a recent thing. Considering SB 420 specified that you can have 12 immature plants and 6 mature plants, many dispensaries try to chill around this number for legal purposes.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Ive picked up from there several times never heard of a limit...maybe ive just been lucky.

Baylife

Baylife

Ive picked up from there several times never heard of a limit...maybe ive just been lucky.

Just checked their website and it's as of February 2014; it could just be because of inventory issues. I really want to grab a bunch of purple Cadillacs so I can have mothers galore hopefully it's possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom