Best Clones in the Bay / Can Clones be Trusted to be what they claim?

• Thread starter Jellybean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jellybean

Kind of a double question I guess. And this aint really about bringing home gnats, aphids, mites etc - i know that is a possibility.

So anyway,

1. My boy who put me onto this hobby, swears up and down that clones cannot be trusted to be what the club or clone shop claims them to be. I can see where he is coming from, but I really dont see what a club would have to gain, except for bad press/karma.

2. For the folks who have picked up clones in the Metro Bay Area, which co-ops do you trust, which ones are burning folks?

There are a couple places claiming to have top strains like the White, Raskal Cut, Louie OG, etc for $10 - $14. I'm really tempted to buy some after my current med grow is done.

Whats the consensus?

H

H3AD_CAS3

I have been extremely happy with the babies I have picked up from Harborside Oakland...FWIW

J

Jellybean

i know APE who had a shop in socal now has one up in that area roughly. And he has legit cuts of most all the rare/elite/prized strains

dude his disp is what prompted me to start this thread finally. amazing strain list. right on for the info

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am on the east coast so I am not on the west coast to have experience with any dispensary. However, I would be willing to bet that every clone you get at Avalon is legit.

socalval

socalval

:help:DANKS ! looks like ill be taking a road trip next month .:party0044:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Ah ha, I am hyped to help you out on this thread. I just moved back to the bay area in september and the first thing I did was go strain hunting and here is what I have come up with:

First, in comparison to six years ago when I last lived out here the clones are soooooooo much better, just generally speaking.

Second, there are clubs that do sell what they say they are selling, which if you were around years ago you know what a change up that is.

Third, before I elaborate too much, I do not work nor have any vested interest in any dispensary out here, this is just my honest experience.

Harborside for the most part has been the most legit, but it depends what you want.....IF you are looking for real OG kush then get there fire cut of og, DO NOT get their "Tahoe og", its pure crap and not at all og. Next, there "dream queen" is green crack, so if you like that strain go get it there, it is the legit old school "cush" cut. There Romulan is super LEGIT as is there atomic northern lights which is one hell of a producer......Cherynobyl is literally a reworked trainwreck, which is good or bad depending on your opinion of trainwreck, it is pretty much like the original just much more crystally. There 'purple diesel" while not being diesel is a respectable smoke, and then there blue cheese from Barney's Farm is not really Blue cheese but is very good and finishes super quick, in 47 or less! I hope this helps........I also have had good luck in sac, but it was with a super small club that does not exist anymore. I did not have good luck with the bigger ones in sac though so beware.

P

paperplane

Most clubs outsource there cuts. So they sale what is given to them and they are told what they are.

D

daddymexbricks

Yea they do paperplane! Urban farm center is grown in house and are verified cuts..

opt1c

opt1c

damn i'm going to have to check out urban farm center next time i'm in the area

T

tricomb

Yea ima grab some clones at urban farm.next...most part I jus grab clones from harborside or elemental wellness...I had a few.duds bit for the most part I grab dark heart.nursery cuts cause they are verified and always legit

aleYarok

aleYarok

if i have to buy clones id go with anything DHN from Harborside.
which i had to do again recently cause my dad killed a tray of our clones... so i got DHNs whitefire to fill up the new room. also have a wifi cut from another local source (not connected online) so i will compare the two.

my first or second grow i got their fire og which i still hold onto. ive also got jillybean and rom x grapefruit, both where dank fruity strains, great phenos, just wasnt what i was looking for. still nice to know that rom x grapefruit will always be there if i want to pick her up again, boy was she tasty.

DHN clones are HEALTHY mother fuckers! nicest clones ive ever seen. i wish i could clone that well.

https://twitter.com/#!/HHCOAK
harborside clone menu updated daily ^^

J

Jellybean

Yea ima grab some clones at urban farm.next...most part I jus grab clones from harborside or elemental wellness...I had a few.duds bit for the most part I grab dark heart.nursery cuts cause they are verified and always legit

trip, thats the other club i was looking at elemental wellness, supposedly they got the White, and White Fire. im in the city, its too bad all the good stuff is in SJ or Oak.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey guys, i was also looking at the Farm Centers cuts, seem to have some really good shit on the mother list. I tried to contact them but nothing back yet. I wanna know if you can arrange for some cuts of a partic strain off the mother list and come pick em up when they're ready.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I can find out for you bro.

That'd be sweet! They have some sick ass mothers if they are what they say they are. Alien Super Skunk, Albert Walker, Cotton Candy Bubba (Santa Cruz Cut), White Urkle, Double Dip OG, just to name a few.

I want some'a that CCB, (Santa Cruz Cut), sounds amazing! I love bubba!

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

If I were in SF, I would go to SPARC. Besides them Harborside in Oak has always been good, but I know people have gotten shit cuts from them as they don't keep mom's anymore, they buy cuts from vendors. DHN's cuts are healthy, but overpriced and over sized. My White Fire OG was super lanky for a baby, all their cuts are that way, which means its probably fine.

I have heard good things about Santa Cruz Naturals, but have no exp. I would recommend staying away from the SCPC

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

If I were in SF, I would go to SPARC. Besides them Harborside in Oak has always been good, but I know people have gotten shit cuts from them as they don't keep mom's anymore, they buy cuts from vendors. DHN's cuts are healthy, but overpriced and over sized. My White Fire OG was super lanky for a baby, all their cuts are that way, which means its probably fine.

I have heard good things about Santa Cruz Naturals, but have no exp. I would recommend staying away from the SCPC

I've gotten a cut from SC naturals and it wasn't the best. The best cuts ive gotten SC county were from CHAI, Granny Purps, and one good Sour D cut from herbal cruz, but they dont carry clones anymore.

Top Bottom