Best Club to get Clones in Sac?

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoughingMan

What is the best club for clones in Sacramento area?

stickyicky

stickyicky

Hey Coughingman,

Fruitridge Health and Wellness Center @ 2831 Fruitridge Rd. St. E Sac. 916-706-3806

Free gram w/ first visit.

These guys carry clones from Blue Sky Cafe in Oakland,ca. The only place to get consistent clones. Now it's inland. Still a bit of a drive for me. Oh well, it's worth it.

stickyicky

stickyicky

CM-

noticed you have an ebb 'n' gro pic in your gallery. You using it?

DH

S

Sway

northstar coop on C street and 13th in north downtown Sac has the best genetics in sacramento. they have rare potent strains and have a vendor that has a ton of elite cuts he will sell. they have a list of what he has up there. check them out, they are the highest quality club in sac.

fruitridge is ok, but their cuts are from oaksterdam so they are poor genetics.

capital wellness carries cheap healthy cuts, but nothing special.

el camino has a few interesting ones sometimes, and normally decent health.

hugs is a joke.

florin is a quickie mart rip off club, dont buy from them.

doctors orders has good clones, normally purple stuff though. but good.

if u need help with clones send me a pm, i can help u out

stickyicky

stickyicky

Right on Sway I'll keep that in mind.

Seems to me i'm able to find bad genes all over.

I ran out some mendo purps and sour diesel last crop and it was shit. Right next to it was kick ass Lavender. All from the "cop shop" in "The O". Fuckin Care. It should be "don't care".

So you are'nt down w/ Blue Sky? I've gotten mostly good stuff from them.

Runnin out Green Crack, Headband, Mazeer Shariff and Strawberry Cough. We'll see how this goes.

S

Sway

the thing i dont like about blue sky is its all oaksterdam genetics. they use tga seeds when possible i believe, and their clones are mediocre. their clone only strains are not the real deal what so ever. their green crack, headband, and others, are not real. their jack herer, is a mess of a plant. i just steer clear of any of oaksterdam related genetics because its all about production numbers for them, hence the 6 clones per rockwool cube, which makes it impossible to not damage roots cutting the cubes apart. I completely support them as a company, and richard lee is an awesome dude. i just dont like their clones.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Like I said. I've had better luck than not w/ BSC. Strawberry Cough, Purple Kush, Hindu Skunk and even Jack The Ripper were decent.

I tried a couple clubs in Sac area last year. Talk about shitty clones. I don't like my clones in styro or plastic cups w/ soil when I'm doing hydro. Not to mention bugs all over them things.

I know the mmj scene has changed dramatically in Sac. I'll have to try Northstar. Any others you can recommend.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Here are some of my runs.

These are all from BSC.

Hindu Skunk  Blue Sky
JTR   Bluesky
JTR  Bluesky
Strawberry Cough  Blue Sky
Strawberry Cough  Bluesky
Strawbrry cough
HS   BSC
37 days flowering  12 12 002
DSCN1669
S

Sway

i hear ya on the clones in sac sucking. in my opinion clones from clubs arent worth the trouble. ive always kept a pest free garden, but every time i bring a cut home from a club (which is almost never now) ive gotten mites. not to mention you can never trust you are getting what your buying. stick to clones from trusted growers who can show finished product of a cutting to back it up. even the cuts down in LA were horrible quality in my opinion. Progressive options which was the go to place for cuts in SFV had terrible quality cuts when i was there. they would still charge 15 bucks for a clone that looked completely dead. ridiculous.
northstar is sac has good cuts when they get a drop from a certain vendor (of whom ill tell you over pm). the rest of them arent that great. healthy though at least.

A

arikjay

northstar coop on C street and 13th in north downtown Sac has the best genetics in sacramento. they have rare potent strains and have a vendor that has a ton of elite cuts he will sell. they have a list of what he has up there. check them out, they are the highest quality club in sac.

fruitridge is ok, but their cuts are from oaksterdam so they are poor genetics.

capital wellness carries cheap healthy cuts, but nothing special.

el camino has a few interesting ones sometimes, and normally decent health.

hugs is a joke.

florin is a quickie mart rip off club, dont buy from them.

doctors orders has good clones, normally purple stuff though. but good.

if u need help with clones send me a pm, i can help u out

hugs flowers can be kina lame.. but they did supply me some amazing GDP and jack the ripper clones this summer. but ya sorry for quoting you but they can have good clones there. the buds just arent top notch. ( and the employees are REALLY stoned to say the least ) i found a heavy duty staple in a oz i bought from there once.

i sugest ATA (a therapeautic alternative) on H street in Sac. super friendly and they know what they are talking about. they have clones sometimes you can get the phone # off weedtracker.. last time i was there they had some bomb clones ( uk cheese, og kush, and other strains ).
im growing out my own cross of cheese right now ( sour cheese [sour diesel x cheese] ) and it is sticky icky.

:blush:blush:anim_44: :smoke

J

jigglybones

I heard there's a dispensery on Marconi that has good clones.

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

ok my friends out there on the farm if u buy clones from the club have a isolated room for them to make sure they are healthy before u put them in your grow room and then u will have no problem keep them : isolated for 3 weeks its what i do the room they are keep in is far away from my grow room and don't mess with them and then go in your main room make sure u shower then go it will save u trouble in the long run i never had a problem doing this way before i started doing this the way i do now i had pest and powdery mold all the time all it doing is making u a better grower happy grow The Cali. Kid

S

Sway

DO NOT GO TO MARCONI! FAKE GENETICS! they are all crap. that club is one of the worst in sacramento. ive grown out most of their genetics and not one of them was even close to a keeper, or what they said it was. Their bud is terrible, and their clones are terrible. not to mention these guys think they are gangsters and they are all totally drug dealers, not a medical vibe at all.

H

halopros10

Hey Sway,

I cant pm you but i would love to get in contact with you. Ive gone to most the clubs in my area and man they suck ass there strains are infested and poorly cared for, they look like my throw aways. I asked the guys at doctors orders how they knew there strain of lemon train wreck was lemon train wreck and they told me "thats what the guy told us they were when he brought them." :O Wow so there is no tracking the genes or verafying seed orders or anything.

So if you have real strains please let me know I would be happy to buy them if you are willing to sell me some.

I might have something you want too who knows . :)

H

halopros10

Also on a side note is there anyone local that has the strain Blackberry Buddha?
I was in a club last week and bought it there in bud form but I realy wanted to get me a clone but the club was less then helpfull. There concern seemed to be holding on to new strains so they can make a profit then once they cashed out on it sell the clones. I will be making a trip the clubs mentioned earlier in the post but so far my experience with the clubs in sacramento is that there ran by street drug dealers who are dressed up and there only concern is making money not caring for patients or spreading knowledge about cannabis.

Sorry if I seem negative just realy disapointed at what I saw here in Sac. I saw some videos of the clubs in Frisco and they looked awesome wide varietys nice shops friendly staff alot if strains to choose from. But here in Sac it was way diffrent most shops I went to are seriously secluded poor selection way over priced and Very poor quality, with a staff that know little to nothing about growing or the bud there selling.

Americann collective had a staff member that didnt know what a spider mite was. But they did have a impressive collection of them on there clones. Probaly the scariest club in sacramento all there clones were covered in mites the club was way secluded in a heavy industrail area and there was a bedroom sheet for a wall seperating the "bud room" from the out side of the building.

The nicest place I went to was el camino wellness they had a nice place ok location nice staff very friendly guards nice bud tenders and some ok clones but not much variety.

B

berad4guvna

sway help

i hear ya on the clones in sac sucking. in my opinion clones from clubs arent worth the trouble. ive always kept a pest free garden, but every time i bring a cut home from a club (which is almost never now) ive gotten mites. not to mention you can never trust you are getting what your buying. stick to clones from trusted growers who can show finished product of a cutting to back it up. even the cuts down in LA were horrible quality in my opinion. Progressive options which was the go to place for cuts in SFV had terrible quality cuts when i was there. they would still charge 15 bucks for a clone that looked completely dead. ridiculous.
northstar is sac has good cuts when they get a drop from a certain vendor (of whom ill tell you over pm). the rest of them arent that great. healthy though at least.

Hey Sway, I'm a patient out of Fresno. I am getting ready to do a 24 bucket massive DWC run 12 gal buckets.
I have 12 blue Dream, but am short the other 12.
You said you know of a vendor with some real deal genetics any chance you could help me out. As you can tell with the blue dream I need big and bushy.

If you cant help I guess I stuck driving 3 hours and hoping for some good genetics at a club.

Man I never though id see the day that I'd hit up some one on a fourm for genetics.

No worries I have ligit doc. recommendation as I hope you and the vendor do as well. Hit me back man!
:cool0044:

"northstar is sac has good cuts when they get a drop from a certain vendor (of whom ill tell you over pm). the rest of them arent that great. healthy though at least."

B

berad4guvna

sway help

Hey Sway, I'm a patient out of Fresno. I am getting ready to do a 24 bucket massive DWC run 12 gal buckets.
I have 12 blue Dream, but am short the other 12.
You said you know of a vendor with some real deal genetics any chance you could help me out. As you can tell with the blue dream I need big and bushy.

If you cant help I guess I stuck driving 3 hours and hoping for some good genetics at a club.

Man I never though id see the day that I'd hit up some one on a fourm for genetics.

No worries I have ligit doc. recommendation as I hope you and the vendor do as well. Hit me back man!
:cool0044:

"northstar is sac has good cuts when they get a drop from a certain vendor (of whom ill tell you over pm). the rest of them arent that great. healthy though at least."

S

Sway

yea fellas, i feel your pain with the sacramento clone scene. all i can say is this, the only places that ever have decent cuts are fruitridge and northstar.

the vendor i know from northstar who has legit genetics WAS me. i dont vend to them anymore, so their clones arent that great anymore. Ive completely stopped selling clones to clubs. i will never do it again. clubs are a joke, and its really a shame. the cannabis club scene is all about making money, not helping patients. they all might claim to want to help patients, but really they want to make big money, thats why they run a club. clubs are raping growers, and marking up the medicine in huge amounts. there is absolutely no reason that clubs should make double or triple profit from what they pay. they buy a clone for 5 bucks, sell it for 15. WTF. 5 bucks doesnt even cover costs to care and root that one clone. some clubs are generous and pay a wopping 7 dollars per cut.

the reason clubs have shitty bud and shitty clones is because the growers who grow good meds are selling else where and are not dealing with the dumb fuck club owners who are worried about making money and dont give a shit about quality. ive seen clubs that sell clones that look almost dead. its ridiculous, and for that dead clone, SAME PRICE as the super healthy ones i would drop off.

IMO, if they buy a cut for 7 bucks, sell it for 10. buy it for 5, sell it for 8. thats how most businesses make money, not cannabis clubs though, they have to make AT LEAST double their money back or their not happy. FUCK CLUBS they are the problem. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GROWER, not a fucking club.

sorry for ranting.

S

Sway

go on weedtracker.com, northstars contact info is there.

i dont sell anything.

Top Bottom