Best Club to get Clones in Sac?

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bleuballz

bleuballz

what about in san diego? anyone know where to get good clones?

K

KushKing

san diego discount caregivers, Pacific Beach 420 care center had some really nice clones

P

PureGenetics

--- Attention LOGIC---

So i dont want to get in trouble i read some of the FAQ didnt find anything that was too specific about it so i was wondering if i was allowed to recomend my business, for those looking for quality clones in sacramento?

Well if it is ok please let me know

C

CoughingMan

I am in desperate need of some clones. I have my room setup and ready to go and my original connection has fallen through.

Im scared to go to a club for my clones in Sac cus all i hear is bad things. Anyway, I got my 215 so its all good.

PM me if you think you can help me out.

K

knightcat04

Fruitridge and Blue Sky Cafe both get their clones from oaksterdam nursery. Be sure to pick up the clone catalog when you buy, it's filled with information about the strains: flowering time, genetics, pictures, etc.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Picked up some Lavender and Greencandy (AKA green crack) from El Camino Wellness about 2mos. ago. Finishing out right now and I must say, it is what they said it was. Both are very good strains too. The Lavender, which I've run before (must be same supplier as in Oaksterdam) was in brown sponge cups? and the Greencrack was in rockwool. The GC even looks better than the one I just ran from Oaksterdam.

Anyway, I've been known to bag on Sac clones and wanted to get some props out. Hav'nt been since early Nov.

C

CoughingMan

I just wanted to vouch that PureGenetics clones are legit. You can view my grow of the clones I got from him in my gallery.

R

Rabbi

Joe and K(or Cal**) are cool dudes and the shop is nice. But I'm pissed that you guys advertise that your hours are 11-7 then you Close at 6. What is the fruitridge strip to scary when it gets dark, Deep Oaklands open till 8. You guys need to fix your hrs and then stick to them. And many other clubs are open later, why isn't the BEST one in the area competing?

You guys just bankers hours compassionate? As the mantra goes Day 'n Nite, the lonely stoner.......The Only thing i can think of is that neighborhood is to Scary for everyone when the sun goes down?

0202000705b
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
where can you get an updated menu on fruitridge....................

R

Ridge

Rabbi,
Sorry about the misprint. Unfortunately our ad company went out of business for reasons like this, they ran our ad incorrectly after knowing full well that we changed our hours. We are working on changing them back to 10-7, in all honesty, we've just been a little short handed and overwhelmed by the growth of our business. A good and bad thing but we're working on it. Thanks for the feedback and hopefully the hour change will get you back in sometime soon.
As for our menu, it can be found on weedtracker and very shortly on our website which will be updated almost daily with bud and trichome shots of all top shelf stuff.

G

giantsfan24

clones

yea fellas, i feel your pain with the sacramento clone scene. all i can say is this, the only places that ever have decent cuts are fruitridge and northstar.

the vendor i know from northstar who has legit genetics WAS me. i dont vend to them anymore, so their clones arent that great anymore. Ive completely stopped selling clones to clubs. i will never do it again. clubs are a joke, and its really a shame. the cannabis club scene is all about making money, not helping patients. they all might claim to want to help patients, but really they want to make big money, thats why they run a club. clubs are raping growers, and marking up the medicine in huge amounts. there is absolutely no reason that clubs should make double or triple profit from what they pay. they buy a clone for 5 bucks, sell it for 15. WTF. 5 bucks doesnt even cover costs to care and root that one clone. some clubs are generous and pay a wopping 7 dollars per cut.

the reason clubs have shitty bud and shitty clones is because the growers who grow good meds are selling else where and are not dealing with the dumb fuck club owners who are worried about making money and dont give a shit about quality. ive seen clubs that sell clones that look almost dead. its ridiculous, and for that dead clone, SAME PRICE as the super healthy ones i would drop off.

IMO, if they buy a cut for 7 bucks, sell it for 10. buy it for 5, sell it for 8. thats how most businesses make money, not cannabis clubs though, they have to make AT LEAST double their money back or their not happy. FUCK CLUBS they are the problem. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GROWER, not a fucking club.

sorry for ranting.

If you're still selling clones to 215 patients with proper docs, I'd love to buy a couple from you...
I live in the Sacramento area and am starting a grow. I would love some reliable girls to raise.
If this isn't a legal thing to say..my apologies..

F

ftv1975

help

northstar coop on C street and 13th in north downtown Sac has the best genetics in sacramento. they have rare potent strains and have a vendor that has a ton of elite cuts he will sell. they have a list of what he has up there. check them out, they are the highest quality club in sac.

fruitridge is ok, but their cuts are from oaksterdam so they are poor genetics.

capital wellness carries cheap healthy cuts, but nothing special.

el camino has a few interesting ones sometimes, and normally decent health.

hugs is a joke.

florin is a quickie mart rip off club, dont buy from them.

doctors orders has good clones, normally purple stuff though. but good.

if u need help with clones send me a pm, i can help u out
hello Sway,

i have read your posts and liked what you have said about clones. I was wondering where i could get an outside clone like a durban poison. i would also like to know if there is space that can be rented to grow your own plants. it is much cheaper to grow own stuff if you have the property. I have medical marijuana liscense. I smoke out with this girl who has multiple sclerosis. she needs one hitter strains. she has a good tolerance to strains. so we both have liscenses to smoke and i think we can grow our own up to 4 or 6 plants in sacramento area. i guess my main question is where can i go to get a good quality strain. i am interested in green crack, durbin poisen, super silver haze, blue dream, green ribbon. Mainly looking for long to very long lasting highs. if you can help that would be great. My name is frank and i am new to growing.

F

ftv1975

thank you

Hey Coughingman,

Fruitridge Health and Wellness Center @ 2831 Fruitridge Rd. St. E Sac. 916-706-3806

Free gram w/ first visit.

These guys carry clones from Blue Sky Cafe in Oakland,ca. The only place to get consistent clones. Now it's inland. Still a bit of a drive for me. Oh well, it's worth it.

i live in sacramento. so how far inland are we talking? i was also wondering about a spod that i can rent for cheap out of the way where i can grow my own. looking at super silverhaze, durbin poision, White widdow, casey jones. Money is tight and the best way to go is to grow your own. If you don't mind me asking where is a great place to go to smoke out and and just enjoy good company. i have a friend she has Multiple Sclerosis so i try to find placese for her to go.

H

hydroso

Best Clones In Sacramento??

I'm in Sacramento and I have rooted clones to sell all of the time, best quality at the best prices. GARANTEED NO BUGS AND NO DESEASES e-mail [email protected]. I have only PROVEN high grade and high yielding strains. everything I have is what I flowered and got at least an LB out of one light with. If it doesn't get at least that, I toss it. some I toss because the THC and flavor wasn't strong enough (like UK Cheese). I have Super Skunk (It Finishes in 45 days with a HUGE yield) super silver haze, trainwreck, Grapefruit Sour Diesel Kush, and tangerene kush X Afgoo. Ive flowered TONS of others, and these 5 are the heavy hitters out of everything so far (I've done 'em indoor and out). contact [email protected] to get yourself some. :harvest:

H

hydroso

Clones in sacramento [email protected]

Here are some pics of my clones. Some in full flower so you could see what you get with my pheno types. If they don't yield a LB a light and have potant high grade meds, I toss 'em out.

000 0084
000 0087
000 0095
100 7568
100 7594
100 7595
Super skunk under one light
100 6463
100 4928
B

benamack

have any of you been to one love? how are there clones? i got 7 bubba kush and 7 purple kush from there they smell pretty good. what about river city wellness? i got some clones from there but don't really trust them, i bought a blueberry from there and when i got it home it had mites on it!

V

vancerz

I cant comment on 1 love but RCW half there cuts come with root aphids and spidermites . better be taking proper precautions with all your cuts no matter where you buy them, otherwise youll regret it for sure in the long run. merit 75 with floramite+avid then quaratine for a month if you have the space.

Dont mess around!

Top Bottom