Best Dispensary to get clones from?

• Thread starter WomBat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheReleafCenter

How'd you like that big girl I sent over? Did you get enough cuts off her? :)

It's a nice plant and she roots really well. I'm sure your patients will be happy with the herb. Thanks for the kind words re Roughneck.

-Crop

She's gorgeous, we're quite excited. Dropped the price on the cuts because it looks like we'll get so many. Love to be able to pay it forward!

WonkaBuds

WonkaBuds

ClearWater....I can't PM yet....not enough posts....working on it though.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Hey man, the phoenix tears oil is great for seizures! No smoking required. :)

xxoo
Mel

I'm going to go ahead and agree with that even though I haven't finished any of your strains, most of them just went into flower. The Oger99 and Glass Slipper samples were dank bro.

That sucks man, but how cool would it be if you found the cut and tossed it to the mmj community? You would get a lot of rep for it. I know i'm not the only one looking for a high CBD strain. My younger brother is planning a trip to CA just to source one. His anticonvulsant meds are some seriously nasty shit. I actually have a patient over there now that's working on it for us. Seems like thats where most of the high CBD strains are, and its a money maker for the disp's so their kinda reluctant on selling it. I'd settle for that grapefruit cut anyday though, didn't it test at 6 percent CBD?

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I been there too. Their clones look very clean to me, even cleaner than some i get from grower buddies. I like their diesel. The Chemdog was good, but not the flavor i was looking for. I am still in the process of going through their cuts to find the good ones. They usually have 10 different kinds in stock.

Here are the other place ive gotten good ones at

The Clone Store- ogden & 14th
CAM
Grasshopper- 17th Williams

I went to CAM today. They don't sell clones no more. They are waiting on a license. Just figured I would let you guys know. I did pick up some meds while I was there and it actually was real good. Death star and Golden Goat actually cured right and everything. Guess I will hit up one of the other places you mentioned.

S

Steve Z

yo hows that golden goat looking/smelling???

basically im asking if its REAL.

been looking since i got back for a couple strains that i LOVE, and have gotten duped and that shit twice now....

but i would take the drive down to grab some of that.....

D

dnutz

Are there any legit cuts of OG kush going around these days?? Havent had the pleasure of smoking/growing it unfortunately!

S

Steve Z

man OG is everywhere nowadays.

i'd say 80% are crosses, but you can def find the winner somewhere.

i mean knowadays, there are like 8374927304 different OG's. fire,abusive,ghost,sfv,tahoe,larry,5k,fake,jah

shit OG's are becoming the new "kush" phrase around here LOL

M

mdTHC420

pretty soon this dank shit will be all over like so cal. when i used to shop around there most shops had 5-10 og strains. ogre og and skywalker are another couple.

i need to find a winner og for my arsenal.

Sshfan

Sshfan

The Golden Goat I got from THC was legit so not every thing is getting mixed up. They were free of powdery mildew and bugs also.

Most dispensaries aren't even selling clones anymore. Lots of OG in town but 95% are shit. I found one that is legit but the dispensary no longer sell clones. D9 has the ghost OG and that cut is real.

B

Buddy Flowers

Steve- my GG is looking AMAZING! still in veg is a round hedge. saw some flowers from the buddy that gave me the cut and she is quite impressive.

S

Steve Z

man if that turns out to be a winner i may just have to pick it up :-)

PLEASE keep me posted on that buddy

:joint:

N

nightrampage

i've picked some up from altitude organics .... some hindu kush .. sour d.. and a vortex.. it was like buy 5 at $10 each and get 1 free ... so wasn't a bad deal

all of them i'm going to make mothers ... so far they're getting bushy ... haven't had any issues with them...

haven't flowered any from them yet either.. still kinda young.. but i'll let you know

Top Bottom