Best enzyme test

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Once you add puree to 5 gallons what's the application rate? Or do you do this for every 5 gallons of solution you need?
I did the same test. Only one that broke down celluose was cannazyme.There lineup works well in coco coir and I used it when I grew in coco with salts.

Organic method of producing enzymes for plants.

The Enzymes are a catalyst that assist the other nutrients and help super charge your soil.

Instead of buying an expensive enzyme product in a bottle, you can make your own! It is beneficial to humans and plants

Clackamas coot shared this one:

Super Sprouted Tea Version 2.0: (Credit to some old Coot)

56 Grams Barley Seed (2 Ounces)
Soak for 8 hours with Clean Water
Should now weigh minimum 84 Grams (If not soak longer)

Sprout seeds until tail is as long as the seed or about 1-2 days.

Blend in a food blender or whatever you have with a little but of water to help it blend.

Add this to 5 gallons water and you have one of the worlds most nutritious Plant Enzyme Teas available for PENNIES.

Typical GroZymes and Plant Enzyme Bottled Nutrients want to charge you for their secret ingredient.... Barley. And it ain't Cheap.

Barley is used in virtually all the Pond Clean Enzyme Bottles and many other products, stop wasting money and make it yourself.Interesting Fact:

Romans would give children that lost a mother at a young age a mixture of blended barley sprouts with honey and colostrum.

Don't you just love feeding your plants human grade food?

Tnelz

Tnelz

first off if ur straight water looks like cannazym ur fuckin up n shouldnt be drinking that nasty shit
i wanna actually do this test right with real roots
ill use
~pondzyme
~hygrozyme (my preferred)
~sensizyme
~cannazyme
~the nectar of the gods enzyme (idk what its called)

am i missing anything?
Posidenzyme actually. Not sure if it's on the same level. It's use in the nectar line is as a foliar. Would love to hear ur results. Monster gardens pushes a particular enzyme product as well. They claim it's the best and costs the least.

The Terps

The Terps

Big time enzyme dissolved apple sauce twice as fast as hygrzyme just an observation but its a true enzyme and big time seems to be all about enzymes its what I use and its very affordable unlike canna which due to cost I haven't tried

TortureKill

TortureKill

I have been using hygrozyme for years, and am happy with it. I started using it back in my soil grows, but have since switched to mostly peat based mixes.. Peat and composts. You mentioned certain enzymes activating under certain conditions or within certain substrates. Is hygrozyme working in my peat based mixes? Or am I just wasting time and effort?

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I'm so surprised no one brought up SLF-100....Its what I use along with sst's but I might scoop up Big Time Enzyme and give it a try? Anyone using it like it?

N

nightmarecreature

The only thing I noticed that these enzymes do, is help resistance to disease. It breaks down dead roots before nasty fungi get a chance to latch on.

N

nightmarecreature

Good to s

good to see ya back around bro .Drop In to tenlz thread about whatever think u will fit right in .

Im sure you are a great guy and thank you for the invite, but as far as Tnelz goes, I only deal with legit people, with real clone only's. The Yeti#7 was abysmal to say the least....

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

first off if ur straight water looks like cannazym ur fuckin up n shouldnt be drinking that nasty shit
i wanna actually do this test right with real roots
ill use
~pondzyme
~hygrozyme (my preferred)
~sensizyme
~cannazyme
~the nectar of the gods enzyme (idk what its called)

am i missing anything?

Could also throw in SST or a ground barley comparison if any of this testing is to be done in/or for soil.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Im sure you are a great guy and thank you for the invite, but as far as Tnelz goes, I only deal with legit people, with real clone only's. The Yeti#7 was abysmal to say the least....
K well try tattoo jims new room . Thread after that I'm out just remember lot of great info u put down that really helped me . On another note I believe u ran quests cut of sinister og I think it was . How u rate it .

N

nightmarecreature

K well try tattoo jims new room . Thread after that I'm out just remember lot of great info u put down that really helped me . On another note I believe u ran quests cut of sinister og I think it was . How u rate it .

The Sinister OG was a decent cut, it crushes the Yeti#7. But the Sinister OG is still not close to the old school clone only's like the SFV,Poison,TK,Ghost ect. For a seed find, I think most people would be pretty happy with it, if you cant find clone only's. Saying that, JB's Seed Junky seeds, are better than most of the breeders out there.

Reeferkief

Reeferkief

I did the same test. Only one that broke down celluose was cannazyme.There lineup works well in coco coir and I used it when I grew in coco with salts.

Organic method of producing enzymes for plants.

The Enzymes are a catalyst that assist the other nutrients and help super charge your soil.

Instead of buying an expensive enzyme product in a bottle, you can make your own! It is beneficial to humans and plants

Clackamas coot shared this one:

Super Sprouted Tea Version 2.0: (Credit to some old Coot)

56 Grams Barley Seed (2 Ounces)
Soak for 8 hours with Clean Water
Should now weigh minimum 84 Grams (If not soak longer)

Sprout seeds until tail is as long as the seed or about 1-2 days.

Blend in a food blender or whatever you have with a little but of water to help it blend.

Add this to 5 gallons water and you have one of the worlds most nutritious Plant Enzyme Teas available for PENNIES.

Typical GroZymes and Plant Enzyme Bottled Nutrients want to charge you for their secret ingredient.... Barley. And it ain't Cheap.

Barley is used in virtually all the Pond Clean Enzyme Bottles and many other products, stop wasting money and make it yourself.Interesting Fact:

Romans would give children that lost a mother at a young age a mixture of blended barley sprouts with honey and colostrum.

Don't you just love feeding your plants human grade food?

Yea but why even attempt the malting process, since it is something that's been perfected for a very long time! Just buy a 50lb sack of malted grains (barley lately 2row,6row) for fairly cheap at a online brewing store. Powder the malted barley(PMB) top dress it and water in with a little catalyst (fulvic/humic acid). No experience with any of those other enyzme products but I've been playing with malted grains for the last few months and a tedious selection of unique cultivars could contain almost all enzymes and could help us achieve genetic potential with ease.

Last edited:
A

Ahomegrower

I'm so surprised no one brought up SLF-100....Its what I use along with sst's but I might scoop up Big Time Enzyme and give it a try? Anyone using it like it?
Don't waste your money, this stuff is complete garbage. On other forums customers have complained about their credit card information being stolen, and I heard from a store owner this guy just buys pool cleaning stuff and puts a new label on it. Your better off using a reputable product or nothing at all.. #snakeoil

Lowman

Lowman

If you wanna try a cost effective excellent enzyme...check out Z7 by Flying Skull. I do not work for the company in any way other than I sell their products in my store, and I started using it myself recently. Good stuff.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

bio-cozym by growmore is the best i have ever used. low application rate to and super cheap. there is a podcast on dude grows where he spoke with the formulator of grow more and he breaks down quiet a few of their products.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Necessary thread. Thank you all for contributing. I use slf100 but will now try other things.

seaslug

seaslug

I've put "Pond-zyme with Barley" in two of my reservoirs instead of kelp4less and it seems just as good for less $, available at the hardware store. The newer label is :
API Pond-Zyme Sludge Destroyer
Download

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Necessary thread. Thank you all for contributing. I use slf100 but will now try other things.
get bio-cozym from growmore bro! its cheap and very effective..im starting to love all the growmore products i have tried so far..im gonna be trying out Avalanche this fall when last few weeks of flower arive.. i use to use cannazym but bio-cozym blows it out the water imo, u can also use it as a foliar. do a quick google search of it and u can read others that use it and rate it highly as well.

Top Bottom