best method to sex seeds?

• Thread starter iscrog4food
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokestack23

The old proper way is to take two cuts from each plant, label them, root them, then flower them out.
A faster way is to take 2 cuts from each plant and put the host plants into flower while the cuttings root in veg.

I used to be in an even bigger hurry so I would just flip the host plants till they started to show then reveg them. No problem. You dont have to wait for them to reveg to take cuts either. You can cut clones when they're showing sex ..NO problem again.

The only "problem" lol with this method is that you can't pick the best phenos cause you don't let them finish flowering so, while you can find out their sex, you can't really know what the buds will look or taste or feel like.
Well..that isnt the ONLY problem. I suppose that if you had borderline hermies revegging them could hurt them or stunt them but...I doubt it though and you dont want even borderline herms anyway.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

i think i am just going to take cuts once they are big enough and then flower the cut as soon as it roots. I am thinking i will put it them in 6 inch pots and that should give me a good Idea of what each pheno can do. Thanks again for all the replies!

Top Bottom