Best methods of consumption (share your thoughts, or pictures)

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
LOL, I used to have a 4 foot bong.

Nice... I still have an old 4 footer.

IMG 20201109 1430524952

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Here my main go-to device my vtower and my henail

Excuse the mess there in now just got some iso for some deep cleaning
Dry herb vape bags get you there the best imo. If I smoke a joint, blunt, or bowl my lungs can't take the amount that I'd need to catch a buzz. My lungs would tap out first and I'd put it out because it tastes like a dirty ashtray and hurts so I'd just out it out.

If you fill up a full vape bag from the arizer or volcano you have to finish it or waste it, there's no saving it and sparking it up later so you finish the whole thing. It tastes amazing and you get where you wanna be.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
Not my favorite method of consumption but holy crap....500 MG?

šŸ˜ÆšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤­
20201117 185547
20201117 185557

And what do the Yankees have to do with this???

growsince79

growsince79

Wedding Cake Joint
Personally, I'm a bit old school, I know there's a lot of dabbers out there, and vapes, I do the occasional rail when I'm out with friends.

But the joint is my mainstay, she's been a friend for a long time now, and I'm not abandoning her. I've smoked bongs and pipes, this and that, but nothing taste quite like, fresh weed from a joint.
View attachment 1017091
Smokin leaf is way old school.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

You guys are so lucky to live in a country, where you can go out and purchase quality gear like this!
I wish it was legalised in the UK šŸ˜«

Nothing quality comes from a pot store in the Americas. It's all hydro garbage with multiple contaminant detects. (nutes, pesticicides, mycotoxins).

Edibles from dispensaries are made with floor trim which has the highest levels of contaminants. Neem oil, canola oil, garlic, baking powder, lavender oil, lemon oil, rosemary oil, bacillus thuringiensis, bacillus subtillus, eagle 20. I've seen bud with every one of these on it plus more.

The bud is so bad in my state, people think terpenes can't be smelled, you need a worthless lab report to confirm they exist. The lab reports show whatever essential oil the grow uses and people get excited about it. People who shop at American dispensaries have swine DNA. Humans can't smoke that shit without knowing it's fucked up. If you can't smell a contaminant you'll damn sure taste it.

Dispensary swine have RUINED Cannabis. Their dogma is completely twisted. These people stand in line for hours. The spend all day refreshing weedmaps. Legal Cannabis is fucking disgusting.

The only benefit of legal pot is that my illegal pot has raised in value every step along the way. Lots of trial and error finding customers who don't think my weed is laced and flavored but now I've got a customer base I can relate to and always will. NO DISPO SHIT ALLOWED IN THIS HOME.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

NO DISPO SHIT ALLOWED IN THIS HOME.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. šŸ˜šŸ˜†

Those dispensary stories are sad to hear. For what it's worth, it's not that bad everywhere in the US. We have some quality dispensary weed in Alaska, but the price is insane. $65 1/8th is common for good flower at the shops. I cannot afford that!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

After choking on straight fired bong hits I finally got my Solo II adapter, its SO damn smooth compared to dry vaping, like N2O or something. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Whats next? Smart phone app. Just hook up your phone to your bong?

Electro Kush App. $2.99. Adapter $299.99. ;-)

Glassdub

Glassdub

i quit cooking down coke to do hits 20 years ago and now weed smokers are cooking down thc. What a drug addicted world. :-)
This is just dry herb not dabs, actually more light than smoke but strong enough considering how much kinder it is to my lungs.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is just dry herb not dabs, actually more light than smoke but strong enough considering how much kinder it is to my lungs.

huh. I couldnt even get high like that. I use a bong to pack way more smoke into my lungs. Lol. ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom