Best methods of consumption (share your thoughts, or pictures)

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Wow
Bet that don't get used to oftin these days.

I smoke alone my wife does not partake at all so I'd never have a chance to haul off something like that!

Bet it hits hard tho lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

There’s guys been pressing here look around I find on my rig which is same as yours, a 2-3 gram round puck produces better quality rosin than large batches - just my opinion

My personal preference is 190-200 degrees for about 1:30-2 minutes and I finesse my pressure I like s more creamy weedy tasting product .
Every strain is different keep practicing u will find your groove

This will go in my puffco plus for pain -about 8 different rosins mixed together

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

looks too hot thats why it is so dark. What happened with it getting all over the plate?
All iv pressed to date is 2x4 bags with usually 14 gms. That particular press was 4 month old bud at 204 deg for 2.5 min. I thought it was the older bud that made it darker and not the temp because the attempts I've made pressing 2 week cured stuff at 204 deg or 190 deg is alot different texture and a much lighter color.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I was looking for this thread last night and couldn't find it.

Yea, all these things like the dabs, the blunts, the keifs and whatnot, I do occasionally indulge. I'm hoping with the better lighting, and perhaps some outdoor next year were going to have much more concentrates to work with, but smoking joints is and will be my "go too" choice, at least until I can't smoke anymore.

One thing I find that really helps smoothness with cannabis is a few drops of licorice root extract, it's the only thing I ever add during the curing process, ever.

Licorice has been used in the tobacco industry for centuries, and 90% of the worlds annual licorice extract output goes into "enhancing flavor" of cigarettes, and other tobacco products.. Not candy, as one might guess.

The kind I use comes in a pure grain alcohol as the solvent, so I let it dry several hours or days before smoking. This can also be done with things like cloves/clove oil, mint/mint oil or sage, giving a flavor enhancement. I'm sure there are many others I'm not mentioning as well.

IMG 20201103 1720422002
IMG 20201103 200820841
IMG 20201103 200827574
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Wow
Bet that don't get used to oftin these days.

I smoke alone my wife does not partake at all so I'd never have a chance to haul off something like that!

Bet it hits hard tho lol

Yea, keep that around just for the sentimental value... Made it in highschool... Rule was after you hit it, you had to put a sticker on it.

Sick nice combo .

Thanks... Hadn't smoked a blunt for a bit... Had been too long. Probably blaze that other one tomorrow.

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I like to smoke with the plants! The grow room is kind of like my Zen place. I go there to think and relax and of course get stoned. My wife has caught me down there actually talking to the plants... lol

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I always talk to my plants sometimes for extended amounts of time. There just such good listeners.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea, keep that around just for the sentimental value... Made it in highschool... Rule was after you hit it, you had to put a sticker on it.

Thanks... Hadn't smoked a blunt for a bit... Had been too long. Probably blaze that other one tomorrow.

LOL, I used to have a 4 foot bong.

Top Bottom