Best Montana Head Shop

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

All right Montanans, where do you think is the best head shop in the state?

Where do you purchase your glass, vaporizers, papers, cleaners, etc.?

My favorite place in Montana (so far) is Smitty's in Bozeman. If you haven't had a chance to find this hidden gem, check it out on your next trip to Boz.

I purchased a Trident bong from him and an ital hemp wick. He knocked $10 off the glass, threw in 2 free itals, a cool Greatful Dead projecting lighter, a poker, and a handful of pipe wipes. If you aren't familiar with pipe wipes check this out.

My second place to go is Raja's in Missoula. Very nice guy who knows a lot about smoking.

So where do you go? Or do you purchase online?

Thanks for the input.

cannabeans

cannabeans

cold smole tobacco

cold smoke tobacco
no doubt! not about the freebies... but all about quality! many bozeman and local monatana artists to choose from! plus a newer store in billings !!!!
they have been open way before smittys!

S

strawD

LOL rajas in missoula is a joke that guy is a wannabe his store is large, boring, no atmosphere, and mostly empty cases. also drops names of caregivers, glassblowers disp owners that are his "friends" to any custie in the store.

best to be avoided.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

LOL rajas in missoula is a joke that guy is a wannabe
a wannabe (?) his store is large, boring, no atmosphere, and mostly empty cases. I agree with that. also drops names of caregivers, glassblowers disp owners that are his "friends" to any custie in the store. Didn't get that at all.

best to be avoided.

I thought he was pretty friendly, and took some time with me to explain the Helix pipes. Wasn't pushy at all.

Where do you go StrawD?

T

time2shine

peace of mind missoula for sure 100 percent.. they stock illadelph toro roor syn delta royal sovernty hurricane and many othr kind of bongs plus real nice blown glass from famous artists like salt darby and freak...along with lots of local artists... they also carry concentrate untinsils like oil domes and skillets... where else in montana has illadelph coil bongs?

plus they give badass deals.. my last purchase was 145 and i got it for 100 and he threw in some free stuff..cant beat that

S

Steve Z

aqualabtechnologies.com is technically global.

and you CANNOT beat the quality. if anything headshops order quantity from places like this and just mark it up 15%. unless you have local artists blowin some real good shit that can compare to this heady work, i damn near guarantee thats exactly whats going on....

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I like patty p's......lol just kidding. I haven't really seen a headshop that I like in the zoo, peace of mind probably is my fav out of them. Nothing like the headshops in the pacific northwest, I spend a lot of time in Eugene and there are plenty of good headshops there, ever since owning a dispensary though one of the best things is getting visited by the glass blowers themselves, and I love that!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

time2share- I think piece of mind is the only shop I haven't checked out. I will. Thanks.

sanvan - I tried patty p's once. I agree. Beyond the hellish parking lot, I felt like I was talking to the burn-out of the year. A quick note to headshop owners: don't let your employees get so wrecked they can't help customers.

cannabeans

cannabeans

glass shop

i have been blowing glass for over 10 yrs... took some time off to start another project, but have got that torch setup and rocking again! :damnhippie:

cold smoke has always been a great store to deal with wholesale and retail

FLB

FLB

i have been blowing glass for over 10 yrs... took some time off to start another project, but have got that torch setup and rocking again! :damnhippie:

cold smoke has always been a great store to deal with wholesale and retail

hey canna.....can u whip me up an oiler with 14mm glass slide? That would be too cool.

B

bridgerMTkush

Does anyone out there know of a place/someone who can and will fix broken glass.? I have a Vertigo bubbler with the mouth piece broken off..really love the piece and spent to much on it to get rid of..Headshops or blowers??

hotRod

hotRod

peace of mind missoula for sure 100 percent.. they stock illadelph toro roor syn delta royal sovernty hurricane and many othr kind of bongs plus real nice blown glass from famous artists like salt darby and freak...along with lots of local artists... they also carry concentrate untinsils like oil domes and skillets... where else in montana has illadelph coil bongs?

plus they give badass deals.. my last purchase was 145 and i got it for 100 and he threw in some free stuff..cant beat that

is this correct
they carry TORO and how is the selection of Toro

E

easy

Not sure what's the best, but can sure tell you what the worse is. There's a place in Hamilton that's a grow supply/head shop. EVERY one of my patients that's been in there for smoking supplies has had the little punk behind the counter first ask if they are patients, then inquired who their caregiver was, then offered/gave them meds, then tried to get them to change providers. Extremely unethical if you ask me.

Fortunately all of my patients are VERY loyal and immediately told me what happened during their visit. This is the same character that just made all the papers for their gunslinger/vigilante actions. People like that make it hard for the rest of us. Beware... easy

T

time2shine

well when i wrote that post it was a decent selection.. probably had 6 toro's to choose from.. i was in there the other day and dont remember what all they had in stock.. give em a ring and ask.

hotRod

hotRod

well when i wrote that post it was a decent selection.. probably had 6 toro's to choose from.. i was in there the other day and dont remember what all they had in stock.. give em a ring and ask.

I will
thank you

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Anybody know a local glass blower with reasonable prices....that will do like case orders?

O

outdoor farmer

hello i moved to helena 4 years ago from Humboldt & now i found that if u wont dank at a cheep $ is to grow here your self

Top Bottom