Best nutrients 2022. Cant be beat. Advanced nutrient knowledge required.

• Thread starter Masonsdad15
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sammyknows

I

well there is many ways to skin a cat and mine is just one of them, it work for me and my setup and I think best stuff is as good as anyone's. Do you use hydrobuddy if not get it, because if your mixing your own the sky is the limit, and you can dial your feed into your room growing style etc.

Here is how I mix
silica first ( check ph)
micro nutrients (plant Prod)
Cal. Nitrate
potassium sulfate
potassium nitrate
potassium phosphate
epsom salts
Fulvic

if using potassium silicate make sure you PH after goes in but try to use something like power si or gro-silic monosilicic acid, I have my formula dialed into my tap water so when I'm done my PH is where I want it so I generally don't PH at all or very little
I just downloaded it thank you for the recommendation. so I can dial in how much P I would need w the addition of the phosphoric acid? So I would down MKP and increase Knit? Sorry for the newbie questions

B

buhdda

Ha Ha You are a joke!!!!!!!!
No. He's not, I seen it also made me think how old are these people? reminded me of my grandkids , teenagers, thinking they know everything under the sun, which I gotten into indoor growing myself been reading studying taking classes to master this art. who ever said it's a little costly but looking for quality? if quality is what you're looking for , time to do some shopping & compare them, I found some decent fertilizers that are as good as the more expensive, a lot of times when shopping you have to compare otherwise you're just paying for the name, this reminded me a lot in Tommy Boy teaching us about products craftsmanship & dependability

SSgrower

SSgrower

I wanted a good company which I found in Dyna-Gro thru salts in my Coco-perlite mix in material bags 3 gal. I'll advance as I learn this "Indoor Growing" style myself,so I agree with learning. Cheers SS "Knowledge is King" Let's learn

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

I think forgot to mention that I am growing indoors, from clone on a continuous cycle of right when I take down a room I already have the next 144 plants ready to install, using growdan cubes 4x4x4 that are in 1 gallon buckets with crutons filled just over half way up, on a auto feed flood and drain system, under 8 630w lec lights (2 per 4x8), I pull 12 to 15 lbs per harvest, growing various strains like jealousy and dosi33 and French macaroon and purple ghost candy, with many other strains on deck, too many to list, and that's why that nutrient list I provided is what I consider the best for you buck compared to other brands with not only cost considered but also time and effort as well. That mb ferts alone replaces so many other nutrient products and brands and thier "secret ingredients", that tps roots is 25% the cost of root Excelerator.
I am 41, I drive a Mercedes amg c63 with 2 kids and a 5 bedroom house on the beach in California. So please.... with all the weak smak talk. This isn't a list for a back yard or 4x4 tent soil grow. There are different ways to achieve the same goal and this one along with many other products and techniques is what has made me rich af. So coming on and just talking baby smak about it without any science or counter or other example is what teenagers do. All huff and puff and nothing to back it up. They just puke on the thread then act tough when confronted and then run away after when the adults call them to attention and ask some simple questions or request some insight to thier criticism. Please use your knowledge and give examples and counter claims or just stay in your room at your moms house and go back to playing video games. Thanks. I appreciate all the insightful comments and references to how you achieve a similar goal to mine when comparing nutrients or techniques. I'm looking to be corrected in ways to better my ability to cultivate my craft. Not deal with either old children just puking on the thread. This isn't Facebook Haha. Saying all that smiling and in with honest intent and in good faith. Thank you. 😊. You guys are great. Please lmk of you have any better replacements for the nutrients I listed.

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Screenshot 20220215 050144 Photos

jguit

jguit

Supporter
I am 41, I drive a Mercedes amg c63 with 2 kids and a 5 bedroom house on the beach in California. So please.... with all the weak smak talk.
There are different ways to achieve the same goal and this one along with many other products and techniques is what has made me rich af.
Please use your knowledge and give examples and counter claims or just stay in your room at your moms house and go back to playing video games.
I'm looking to be corrected in ways to better my ability to cultivate my craft. Not deal with either old children just puking on the thread. This isn't Facebook Haha. Saying all that smiling and in with honest intent and in good faith. Thank you. 😊. You guys are great. Please lmk of you have any better replacements for the nutrients I listed.
If you're looking to be corrected, start by not coming off like a complete douche. I'm saying that smiling and in with honest intent and in good faith. Thank you. 😊

growsince79

growsince79

I think forgot to mention that I am growing indoors, from clone on a continuous cycle of right when I take down a room I already have the next 144 plants ready to install, using growdan cubes 4x4x4 that are in 1 gallon buckets with crutons filled just over half way up, on a auto feed flood and drain system, under 8 630w lec lights (2 per 4x8), I pull 12 to 15 lbs per harvest, growing various strains like jealousy and dosi33 and French macaroon and purple ghost candy, with many other strains on deck, too many to list, and that's why that nutrient list I provided is what I consider the best for you buck compared to other brands with not only cost considered but also time and effort as well. That mb ferts alone replaces so many other nutrient products and brands and thier "secret ingredients", that tps roots is 25% the cost of root Excelerator.
I am 41, I drive a Mercedes amg c63 with 2 kids and a 5 bedroom house on the beach in California. So please.... with all the weak smak talk. This isn't a list for a back yard or 4x4 tent soil grow. There are different ways to achieve the same goal and this one along with many other products and techniques is what has made me rich af. So coming on and just talking baby smak about it without any science or counter or other example is what teenagers do. All huff and puff and nothing to back it up. They just puke on the thread then act tough when confronted and then run away after when the adults call them to attention and ask some simple questions or request some insight to thier criticism. Please use your knowledge and give examples and counter claims or just stay in your room at your moms house and go back to playing video games. Thanks. I appreciate all the insightful comments and references to how you achieve a similar goal to mine when comparing nutrients or techniques. I'm looking to be corrected in ways to better my ability to cultivate my craft. Not deal with either old children just puking on the thread. This isn't Facebook Haha. Saying all that smiling and in with honest intent and in good faith. Thank you. 😊. You guys are great. Please lmk of you have any better replacements for the nutrients I listed.
How much/lb do you spend on nutes?

H

hawkman

Just like prepared one-size fits all food which you overpay for at a restaurant rather than making it at home yourself. I for one would rather ferment seaweed for a month and use that instead of buying anything. That being said, you don't need to be defensive about what you posted -- either people will take it as you intended or not. @Frankster and a lot of the sophisticated users here make their own 'growth enhancers' that will never come in a bottle.

Either way is fine and we will all do what we can do (every which way) and rely on a little help from our friends.

Great White PRPSGW08 100049824 8 oz Mycorrhizae, 8-Ounce​

Visit the Great White Store
4.7 out of 5 stars 6,245 ratings (This is probably a good product because it is currently sold out on Amazon.

You've got a budget of $100 and 10 pounds to go to an island for 1 year. You have great seeds and sun, but what chemicals would you take.
can go to Plant Revolutions and get samples of Great White, Orca, and King Crab -- a good way to get familuar with their products

H

hawkman

Used advanced nutreint liine some years ago --now I just use Big Bud (but their PH perfect line is good) found afew other lines Elemental Nutrients (they have a base and then a grow and a bloom -- it's 3 part BUT it's based on "myco's" all three are mychozzia (mis-spelled) based -- got great results ( line sample packs $10.00) ( their bloom booster is rated in top 10 list) If one us wanting to use just nutrients from the SEA - consider Neptunes Harvest (3 part ((fish ,seaweed,ect) and then kelp meal and crab meal for top dressing $15.00 Some one mentioned Massive Bloom great stuff works wonders !!!!!!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Their is just something odd about how you wright. There's a lot of good info followed by juvenile bragging. I have a feeling that you're Mason and your dad grows.

S

sammyknows

lmao 8 lights and talking like a hot shot maybe in 2012 bro. go on ig and talk shit and see people who are running publicly traded companies while you turn to a life of crime

S

sammyknows

be real dude you are being displaced out of the industry your Mercedes isn't a maybaych and everything you own is leased. Just tried to put you on some cheap game by actually making your flower better without spending 2$ a gallon vs my .013c. I don't need to post pics you can go on instagram look at josh neulingers rooms pushing 4.5 a light on a 5x5 table with 1000w de checkerboard.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

My question would be is why in the hell are you running 144 plants to get a lousy 12 -15 lbs . really. And your supposed to be the smart one according to the way you talk. lol , you could grow a 5th of the plants and get that weight, the issue is your not as smart as you think or you have more money then brains, so you could be saving over a 100 4x4x4 a grow all the cloning etc involves waste of nutes to feed them etc etc.. 5lbs for 15 plants should be a piece of cake for anyone thats grown somewhat seriously, and you would probably understand a bit more about nutrients and then understand why what your doing is a waste of money and a load of crap, and you could be feeding for pennies, and your pic ain't all that, my room just came down, I have plenty easily that size they just look much better

growsince79

growsince79

My question would be is why in the hell are you running 144 plants to get a lousy 12 -15 lbs . really. And your supposed to be the smart one according to the way you talk. lol , you could grow a 5th of the plants and get that weight, the issue is your not as smart as you think or you have more money then brains, so you could be saving over a 100 4x4x4 a grow all the cloning etc involves waste of nutes to feed them etc etc.. 5lbs for 15 plants should be a piece of cake for anyone thats grown somewhat seriously, and you would probably understand a bit more about nutrients and then understand why what your doing is a waste of money and a load of crap, and you could be feeding for pennies, and your pic ain't all that, my room just came down, I have plenty easily that size they just look much better
SOG is a good method, and 12-15lbs every 8-10 weeks is a respectable harvest. But I can do the same or better paying 10 cent a gallon.

S

sammyknows

yeah he can half the plant count, run pressure compensated stakes through an inline pump w cheap salts, co2, stop topping his plants, pule irrigate to control osmotic pressure, and produce higher quality. If I fed a 10k warehouse with AN my brokers would laugh at me

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

If you're looking to be corrected, start by not coming off like a complete douche. I'm saying that smiling and in with honest intent and in good faith.
What part about anything I have said is douch like ? Ima refrain from saying other things for the moment. Just so I can better clarify how your feelings got hurt or triggered. Because I haven't spoken to you once yet. Please explain ? Cause right now the only jerk I see is the jerk insulting me. So please back it up with context and I will graldly correct adjust or modify my comment that is douchey
Thanks.

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Hmm hard to say. Here is my line up.
Keep in mind I only use small amounts spread out across the products that can be bolstered the same category as to get a better all around result. Plus some products can only be used ar certain weeks to get the desired effects of that stage of growth. In 6 months I have only had to buy my base nutrients and my root booster and microbial inoculant 2 times. Oh and my ph down. And liquid testers. Lil low on my kelp products . Also factor in the grow Dan delta 10s and a box of crutons a month. So about 225.00 for all the medium. Lmk if you see any over kill or over lap or of any products I cam do without or am.possibly not using optimally. Not many people know much about plant hormones and organic pgrs and when to apply and for what effect. This line up is to maximize those effects. Sometimes I think I don't use enough Ppm. And you would think plant count is high and my medium container is too small but this is hydro and I have tried larger cubes without any real gain. As well as less plants but why when you can fill thay canopy ans strip out the bottoms and get the a more dense canapoy with only large runs up producing larger buds. Lmk thanks bud. View attachment 1226111View attachment 1226111View attachment 1226112View attachment 1226114View attachment 1226111View attachment 1226112View attachment 1226114View attachment 1226111View attachment 1226111View attachment 1226112View attachment 1226114

Also this new TPS Amazon brand has a great comparable root Boost and microbial inoculant for a fraction of other brands. As well as that Signal product. I also just purchased a lbs of thier bloom boost to test out. Due to its synergistic effect with signal.

Pro tekt
1gal $30.00 @ 1ml per all veg through wk 5,6 flwr

Tps A & B
1 gal $74.00 @ 2-3ml veg, 3-5ml flwr to wk 6

Cal magic
1 gal $12.00 @ 1-2ml all veg to wk6 flower.

liquid karma
1gal $50.00 @ 1ml per all veg through wk 5,6 flwr

Floralicous +
1gal $70.00 @ 1ml per all veg through wk 5,6 flwr

Bio cozyme
1gal $20.00 @ 1-2ml per all veg through wk7 flwr

Prime ( ) a Quart @ 1ml per gal all veg and yes no flower. Too expensive.

Mg ferts hormone secret sauce
1tr $20.00 @2ml all veg. Also the shit. All the secret "organic" pgrs read my post.

Vitazyme
1ltr $31.00 @2ml every 30 days. This stuff is the shit. Natural hormones.

Tps roots
1 ltr $35.00 @1ml all veg to wk 3 flwr

Great white.
8oz $55.00 @5ml per 10gal every 2 weeks.
(But tps makes the same product now at half the price 16oz for $55.0O.)

Flower only

Massive bloom
1gal $65.00 @5ml wks 2 to 6 flwr
Badass product.

Liquid kb
1gal $50.00 @ 2ml wk4 to 5 flwr

Powder kb
2.2lbs $20.00 @1ml per wks 6-7 flwr also at 1/4dose wk1 flwr

Mendocino honey
1g $20.00 @ 2ml wks 1-5 flw @4ml wk 6-7 flw.

Sweet
1gal $41.00 @2ml wk 1-6 flwr.
A lil over kill I know. But I use so little and spread out the sweetners to get a fuller composition of esters and carbs.

Tps.sigal 1gal $47.00 @ 1-2ml flw wk 4-8. This is the shit.read below. Not your ordinary sweetner. Also a hardener and a flushing agent. My original post points these things out.

Purpose:
Signal has two terpene/cannabinoid components – first it was designed to
Evoke the increase of secondary metabolite biosynthesis through jasmonic
and salicylic acid pathways. And second it contains extracts that fortify the biosynthesis of polyketides through supplementing precursor molecules, building blocks, andantioxidants and other phenolic compounds. A little more detail below.

Pathway:
By supplying allelopathic compounds along with signaling molecules that shift plant metabolism, Signal stimulates plants to focus on the biosynthesis of secondary plant metabolites that help deal with immediatestressors. Jasmonic and
salicylic acid can drive endoreduplication
pathways, which result in an increase of
secondary metabolites. The particular
types of secondary metabolites can be
influenced depending on thepathway
elicited.

Glandular trichomes are specialized
compartments that secret and
emit particular terpenes. These terpenes are responsible for the powerful aroma of
some plants. Endoreduplication pathways are those that involve a plant focusing a majority of its energy stockpiles on the biosynthesis of secondary plant metabolites, such as those which accumulate in glandular trichomes, instead of focusing its energy stockpiles on new growth.Cannabinoids are specifically produced at the base on glandular trichomes and through the
non-mevalonic acidpathway, which can be
evoked through jasmonic and salicylic acid.
Polyketides are secondary plant metabolites that are direct precursors for cannabinoids. Signal’s composition delivers a network of synergistic nutritional components provides the building blocks and framework for various secondary metabolite pathways, including phenylpropanoid and subsequent phenol and flavone.

The stimulation of monoterpenes is induced through the inclusion of malonates, which are biologically relevant in cannabis plants for the synthesis of THC. Malonates combine with polyketides to form all cannabinoids.

Flora kleen 1gal $12.00 10ml per during last week of flush.

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

Their is just something odd about how you wright. There's a lot of good info followed by juvenile bragging. I have a feeling that you're Mason and your dad grows.
You know what it is. It's just that..... I'm not shy about stepping on people I would likely step right over in person. Not you. Your analysis is helpful. Thank you. I see what you mean. And ima try to hold back but in person I'm not very nice and I have the training and talent to back up every word I place here when it comes to pissing contests. So I'm just not used to random no faced protected typers getting away with speakimg to me like they have. But ya man. You're right. It blends right in with juvenile arrogance rather than earned confidence and reputation. Thanks for pointing that out the way you did. Ima pull it back a bit as I should anyways. It's just there are a few lil punk kids to say the least that without pictures of me or my reputation or status in the industry and for that matter to most men kinda urks and baits me into having to just tell them in wordcraft that I'd make them tap in 20 second of matt time. It's unnecessary and I guess I'm just gonna have to grow Thicker skin to the nobodies or the hecklers and just ignor it cause the conversations I'd like to have are like the ones i just wrote before I replied to you. So yeah I hear ya and Thanks again but I can promis you this not a single claim I have made is from lack of ability or earned reputation. But I realize now. That means nothing here haha. Who know who is who. You could be a 2nd degree bjj black belt above me with 2 ems in the bank over me but also much more handsome and physically fit. Could have a hotter wife than me. Could even be more connected in the darker parts of the world Tha. Em and have a family history thats much more dark and scary. You could have had a better more kick ass job in the military than I. Maybe even a few more degrees completed. I.mean there is always someone that's better than us at some aspects right? So yeah I need to chill. Make friends. Show my weaknesses ans ignorance humbly and see if I can gain more with Honey than with bitch slaps and flexing. Stupid right. OK pipe carver. You were the guy that made me see it and I thank-you for that. Moving forward I got your back if you need anything. And your insights and opinions are welcome and valued. You can even throw a few funny insults my way for good measure to test it out. I got you bud. So can you please now lmk where my weak points on growing are. Thanks.

Masonsdad15

Masonsdad15

What medium are you using and form seed or.clone? What nutrients. What lights and what type of set up? How many plants per table. How.many weeks in veg. Hoe many harvest a year. Lmk thanks. I ha e herd this before and belive you. Lmk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom