Best products to eliminate Russet Mites??

• Thread starter PizzaBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iceman3000

iceman3000

24F33154 351F 4BBB 8B83 44A2D48AC35E
51CECC2B BE47 4333 88C6 193DDDD98B5A

So was it that simple I have spent the last 30 min with a 100x and see nothing moving on all 3 Control test 1 teaspoon 2 and 3 anything that was Active this morning in the milky translucent color is not moving as well crazy I didn’t come to find this out sooner sure I have seen it out their but very few times and always had some kinda oil in play.. with us moving to Dr zyme ISO and grandevo we haven’t used oil in months.. I will say this worked Very effectively now we need to see the toll it might take on the plants when they go back under lights tonight will post update.. ty Tex 405

Txconnection405

Txconnection405

View attachment 1168398View attachment 1168399
So was it that simple I have spent the last 30 min with a 100x and see nothing moving on all 3 Control test 1 teaspoon 2 and 3 anything that was Active this morning in the milky translucent color is not moving as well crazy I didn’t come to find this out sooner sure I have seen it out their but very few times and always had some kinda oil in play.. with us moving to Dr zyme ISO and grandevo we haven’t used oil in months.. I will say this worked Very effectively now we need to see the toll it might take on the plants when they go back under lights tonight will post update.. ty Tex 405
Np at all hopefully it works completely for ya🙏What brand of sulfur did you use?

iceman3000

iceman3000

C283F3AF BCF7 403B BC82 8158D7FCF5E8

24 hours later no problems looks like all 3 controls worked and seen no damage at 1 2 and 3 tablespoons

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

sorry to be like a pain but what is the 30%...soil, perlite, vermiculite, etc? mixture?
Its going to be 70% coco and 30% perlite. A common blend. I was right here so I jumped in so you do not need to wait for an answer.

Mrb53

Mrb53

Its going to be 70% coco and 30% perlite. A common blend. I was right here so I jumped in so you do not need to wait for an answer.
THANKS, that is the part i was looking for. I got this perlite from local hardware made by MiracleGrow, with nutes built in...you think it is OK? Might as well ask cause I have not seen this elsewhere...can you substitute peat for coco? Use same blend? ANy special ph balancing needed?

Wallflower

Wallflower

Does anyone know if they continue to diminish the flower quality as it's drying/curing? I have a light infestation on some plants that are ready to harvest.

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

Does anyone know if they continue to diminish the flower quality as it's drying/curing? I have a light infestation on some plants that are ready to harvest.
Yes they will continue to feed and they prefer the trichomes. As soon as dry deep freeze them. It will kill them if cold/long enough just like worms in fish fir sushi grade. At least 3-5 days in a deep freezer. Not sure if the eggs will survive so be careful. I’d do some serious fumigation once all trimmed, dried and in freezer.

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

Can any Farmers here recommend a good concoction for washing buds? Is dead russet mites and I know there's still some live ones it'd be nice if they died at the same time the buds get washed. I know people use alcohol to a degree but really I just want to wash the crap up these flowers and then dry them put them all in a crate and dunk them up and down a bunch of times

Latest posts

Top Bottom