best purple out there?

• Thread starter ryderhardr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ryderhardr

i only want one strain of purple so what would you recomend?was looking at the purple wreck beans but i am not sure.looking for a good yeild and potency.have chronic and northern lights but everyone here wants purp.wtf?thank you for your help

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

well when i read the title of this post. Purple Wreck came into my head. I've been blazin it for the last week or so, and I love it. Everyone i've smoked it with loves it. yeild on this strain is nice, ive been pickin up some monster nugs. nice dark purple in the calyx and snow white frost on it.
If I can't snag a clone of it soon, i think i might just buy a pack. Good yield, color and flavor with a good high. It will put you to sleep to if you're using it all day.

M

MASSES 420KING

i run a bunch of dna and reserva privada gear almost exclusivly so i would say go for it they have always produced excellent quality nugget with respectable yields

S

SkyHi

purple dragon fly , good luck finding it tho. A "real" purple kush is always nice.

K

koolace

I would suggest the purple trainwreck!!! The yield was good and the potency was there also,plus its nice eye candy,hope this helps!!!

H

haze89

I personally didn't like the Purple Trainwreck I grew from DNA. Not enough punch for me. I like the GDP.

R

ryderhardr

thanks everyone for you input.the purple wreck is out of stock.what source would i use to get kens GDP beans.thanks again.this site has been a huge help.

The Joker

The Joker

Killing Fields or Purple Wreck. You can also find the occasional purple pheno from Aurora Indica, an over looked strain. It doesn't have a brand name and it's affordably priced, so it's over looked by new growers.

H

haze89

thanks everyone for you input.the purple wreck is out of stock.what source would i use to get kens GDP beans.thanks again.this site has been a huge help.

Grandaddy purp is a clone only. There are some old heads who still hold beans somewhere but you won't find em. Try to get your hands on a clone, if not there are still plenty of great purple smokes in seed form. Sannie has Jackberry and the Killing Fields, which both throw fully purp'd out phenos. TGA (subcool) seeds also has Deep Purple, which is Purple Urkle x (Purple Urkle x Jack The Ripper). Being that the Deep Purple is a PU back cross you should find some serious fire purple in there.

530 gotta grow

purple gorilla for me it a very good yelder and veg ouick

H

haze89

purple gorilla for me it a very good yelder and veg ouick

My homie grows the purple gorilla and I loved the bubble it made, I never sampled any actual buds. He also sold me what I was told was Gorilla Grape which was some great smoke.

D

Dubwobble

Apothecary Grape Ape.
It has a delicous sweet grape taste and a deep purple color. Good yield too.

T

Trebla

no beans of Kens bro...Grand Daddy Purple Collective is the only place i know that has the real Kens clones and they have plants in bud on site to show you exactly what the clones will produce and they also have it in nugg form to buy its out of this world check it out for yourself

P

Punk

If a person can deal with the 20 week flower time Purple Haze from Breeders Choice it is the best purple strain I have tried. Chitrali #1 is also a purple strain that is another one of their offerings that is pretty good.

Qwerkel is a decent one that purples up.

M

Manimal

Here a couple different purple plants I've run. Unfortunately they aren't readily available so I'm not much help. But it will give you something nice to look at :sign0005:

P5220356
P4210346
P3120354
P2020357
O

odskoul

Hey Punk

I'm running their Royal Purple Kush right now, which is a cross of the 2 you mentioned, along with some Strawberry X18. Both are looking great. Can't wait.

Top Bottom