Best sativa?

• Thread starter Biggestpothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justinkind

justinkind

If your trying sell seeds your goin about it the wrong way ,Good product sells itself an blowing smoke only makes things more cloudy

You sound just like rimmeo ,Forget about cash back i wouldnt want free seeds from you or Rimmeo as for many satisfied costumers i think you have as many unsatisfied

From your several post ive read you seem like you cannot be trusted either what all old school strains you should really be more direct in your post . Many strains nevil worked with the clones are long Gone Nl5 /G13 / HzA

as for this new Nevils haze you should provide info with such a rediculous claim its Uncomprehensible why would anyone especially Neville use the name nevilles haze for a new variety ..Maybe super NH or NH#2 but it dont even make sense an i would only trust the words of the man himself

I thought soo at a time myself ,Check Ace seeds Ot haze you seemed very misinformed soo you can do abit of research . Nevils stock came from Sams Nev had nothin to do with Santa Cruz haze an He recieved stock 15 years after the Haze was birthed . If you read Nev post himself it was obviously Stock of Haze hybrids from Sams . But im sure you dont know hat happened in 1976 let alone 1969​
we have a whole new line of old scholl indica's coming out shortly these are hermie free just like the old days

justinkind

justinkind

Justinkind is an absolute jerk;won't leave me alone!
Why does he need me to buy these seeds?
He says I'm jealous;of what,I do not know?
Bad salesman,I would not have in my corner!
your nuts i was just trying to turn you on to something ne to the usa besides all theses hermie versions of old school strain grow what you wish i no ive been growing 30 years and have never got so high in my life so high i have to sit down frequently. so i think we got off on the wrong foot we sell hundreds of packs a week i dont think you sale would make that big if a difference. and to call me a jerk not even knowning my repeutation in this industry only tells me you a newbie

Jboys3

Jboys3

...and none of these will finish indoors in 6-8 weeks,with the same quality,as outdoors,except straight Burmese.
Burma's local is such that it IS the place where Sativa turns to Indica.
I happen to raise a Burmese. Not only does it look and smell different than anything else I grow or have grown, but it harvests at a little quicker rate.

E

Europe2

I happen to raise a Burmese. Not only does it look and smell different than anything else I grow or have grown, but it harvests at a little quicker rate.
Can you please tell us where you got them beans from? Can you show some pics of the plants? How does it compare to other strains?

Jboys3

Jboys3

Can you please tell us where you got them beans from? Can you show some pics of the plants? How does it compare to other strains?
Unfortunately I can do none of these requests. First I did not raise from beans; I received a clone from someone. Secondly I am too old to process pics from a camera, to my computer, and onto this web page; plus my phone/camera gets red lines in the pics due to too much lighting in my bloom room. Third, I decided to dump the plant after all[I am processing the final harvest right now]. It would be great one time and the next it would be too 'airy and fluffy'. The buds were not dense enough for my liking.

I really think this plant has been 'designed' for hash. Lots of sugar leaves and a very different texture when making BHO.

I might be able to get another clone in the future, but for now it has left the house.

W

wily

So whats the best up clear happy not racey and shortest flower time.

I would assume a good mexican is what im looking for, like oaxacan or michoacan. Where do you get one of those lines, and how long do they take.
Sannies has a oaxchan, it may possibly be a pure sativa and the flower wasn't that bad. Also at sannies a pure 72 Columbian gold. that is landrace but flowering is around 16. well just checked and the bumbo is all sold out.

Top Bottom