Best sativa?

• Thread starter Biggestpothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

VISC has had Burmese for years.It's not hard to obtain.THSeeds has a cross of it to Kush!
it's not new knowledge that it is "THE" best sativa in the world.Better than Thai,African,
Vietnamese,Jamaican or Columbian.Better than Sri Lankan Brazillian,Hawaiian or Karela!
Every body must try it,before comment.
I have tryed Nevs gear,and have not been impressed.

I've grown Thseeds Burmese kush. And can upload pics. To me there sage n sour was much more sativa all head buzz. Of All of the Burmese plants a short plant that purples deeply was the best very dense nugs it had a faint kush smell but strong kush taste on exhale. Mind you from one pack. It's just hard for me not to comment when some one posts "best in the world" To paraphrase shantibaba if 100 people saw the same movie there would be many different opinions. It may be some people's favorite and other people's least favorite movie. Thanks for your input on the best sativa but i dint think the OP wanted your favorite and bash someone elses. I hope you find or have what ever strain your are after and good luck to you. Best wishes.

E

E.T.

Visc burmese is the best sativa huh...?..flowering in 6-8 wks....
Well, i appreciate your opinion but that's too funny

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Burmese is the best sativa in the world.
Nothing Neville,or ANY other grower can compare to it,being grown in it's natural environment,or in ya own cupboard.
NO land race Haze,except Frank Serra's Early Golden Haze(a bit weak,compared to Burmese)can do this!
VISC has the goods.The Black Burmese being a personal fave!
Sativa,for rope,Indica(cannabis of India)for hash!
Which do ya wanna smoke?

Or the bottom 2 Lines in his post on the best sativa thread?

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Show another landrace Sativa strain,that does the same indoor,as out,without indica in it,please...
No haze MM or other can compare;it has won many cups.
Maybe you should wait 20 plus weeks for the rope dope,and pounds of it.
I'd rather smoke daily,of fruit from the gods.
Never met anyone from Burma,online,wanting to buy seeds....
now that is something to laugh ya tits off at
we pay for rope weed seeds...hehehashehehaaa

Med420

Med420

The most heart thumping, psychoactive sativas I've tried are

African Headband (OGK x SD) x Malawi Gold
Black Thai
Nevilles Haze x Berkely Blues
Wiilie Nelson RM's Southeast Asian Sativa
Grimm's C99

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

That's an awesome sounding list.

The most heart thumping, psychoactive sativas I've tried are

African Headband (OGK x SD) x Malawi Gold
Black Thai
Nevilles Haze x Berkely Blues
Wiilie Nelson RM's Southeast Asian Sativa
Grimm's C99

E

E.T.

Show another landrace Sativa strain,that does the same indoor,as out,without indica in it,please...
No haze MM or other can compare;it has won many cups.
Maybe you should wait 20 plus weeks for the rope dope,and pounds of it.
I'd rather smoke daily,of fruit from the gods.
Never met anyone from Burma,online,wanting to buy seeds....
now that is something to laugh ya tits off at
we pay for rope weed seeds...hehehashehehaaa

Malawi...durban...those were both more powerful then the burmese i grew and both performed inside and out. The best is completely subjective.

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Both of these lines,have had a crossing with skunk.
Burmese has not.
The best import Durban from years ago(sold for $500 an once),could not compare,yet,it's the next best thing,same as Columbian,Thai and Cambo.(sold for $550 an ounce)
Burmese was unsellable!!!

justinkind

justinkind

Hi

If they need not much light intensity and even less than 12 hours of light per day. They are even better suited for indoor growing than I thought.

Greetings.
this is what referman say about the burmess no where near as potent as haze and
Lineage: Not Listed
Family: Unknown or mixed family
Origin: Not Listed
Region: Canada
Genotype: Not Listed
Indoor Maturation: 60 to 65 days
Outdoor Maturation: Oct 1 to Oct 15
Sex Possibilities: Standard (M/F)
Stature: Not Listed
Yield: Not Listed
Odor Level: Not Listed
Odor Description: Not Listed
Taste Level: Not Listed
Taste Description: Not Listed

Breeder's Description - 'Burmese (Pure)'
A highland cultivated landrace from Burma. True Breeding

justinkind

justinkind

So where ever you came up with this falicy the breeder isagrees with you

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

ALL the strains above,are not a straight land race sativa.
Reeferman did not breed Burmese,it has been around for ever.
He just worked with it.And I tryed his Burmese Delight,indoors and out.No where near as good as VISC.
VISC has a great hybred called The Black(Black Velvet).
Try it if ya want the best.But,we are talkin' about the "BEST" sativa.
Super Silver Haze,Amnesia,Early Golden Haze,are all hybred strains.
The original Haze,owned by Park Davis could only be found in PNG Gold,303 seeds,which grow outdoors in Autralia's top end.
Haze from any breeder,can not compare to Burmese,because it does not grow in a box,inside my laundry!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

where does electric haze come from and where does it fall i just got into the name thing never thought id get exposed to real genetics until this last year or so and did find reputable characteristics but i take it all with a grain of salt cuz everybody seems to know what they are talking about....just my two scents ....and is there such a thing of a potent or contender sativa that finishes in sept. or oct. or two months indoors

E

E.T.

Both of these lines,have had a crossing with skunk.
Burmese has not.

not sure where you're getting that info. true malawi and durban are both pure sativas and unhybridized. i'm not talking about the dutch varieties...they're junk.

justinkind

justinkind

Nevil is the true holer of haze the rest just name thiers haze so they ould compete checkmout andd reasearch Burmese oesnt even have the true haze taste. I know this because i lived at the damm for over 20 yrs and have grown them all comercially

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Electric haze is prob Thai x Northy.
I'll say it again...no other Sativa can finish,as quick as the Burmese,indoors,6 to 8 weeks.
ALL other sativa strains have "skunk" crossed in it,which means that a % of indica is present.
I have never had commercial pot that even compares to "homegrown" from ANYWHERE.
And I have been smokin' since I was 10 years old,(nearly 40 years)from all over the world and my forefathers ALL farmed herb,and still do,in the homeland.
Burmese Buddha;see god.

Top Bottom