Best stains for PAIN

• Thread starter GreenieWitch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenieWitch

GreenieWitch

Hi! I'm looking for thc strains that are best for body pain. I have lupus and have joint and body pain often, and I do not take pain meds, so I'm looking for input. I'd also be interested in finding a strain for pain that will work in a topical bc I do have a subq medical pump that causes TERRIBLE pain and I've tried every topical I can find. Thank you!

Thank you!

Dan789

Dan789

What I’ve Discovered through providing for my wife’s problems are a combination of: d’carb’d, dry ground herb in capsules, and/or a coconut infused capsule (same d’carb’d process) utilizing a “magic butter maker” for mixing and infusing. Have also done the coconut based infused salve, (coconut oil, beeswax, menthol crystal’s, (through same “magic butter maker”. This salve works, but I use 2-3 oz. bud in a 12 oz. mix of coconut oil, so it would be a little expensive to experiment if buying from a dispensary, hence the necessity to grow our own medicine... as a footnote, none of these would allow driving afterwards, so nighttime mandatory...

I mostly grow either 100% indica’s or hybrid on the indica side. Have found that pain management easier with cap’s as no matter what the strength of the particular strain, you can by trial and error provide a level of pain relief. Hope this helps.
PM for details or questions.

Bema

Bema

I agree with Dan. Capsules are easy to manage but they take about an hour or so to kick in. Smoking a bong is much quicker if there is a spike in pain.
The capsules are ideal so it's possible to take a dose on a regular basis and keep the pain at bay. It's important that the TCH levels are not too high - This podcast is interesting: Dr Rae has a strong publication record in chronic pain, addiction, and harm reduction

Good luck

Bmg1982

Bmg1982

Big fan of Kosher Kush for pain. Kosher crosses like Holy Grail/24k work just as well. Chem and Romulan crosses are some of my other favorites. Bong rips get me through my day.

Edible form of THC(11-hydroxy-thc) as stated would probably be the best form of pain relief, but as said "don't drive".

Last edited:
Kiwichick

Kiwichick

I agree with Dan. Capsules are easy to manage but they take about an hour or so to kick in. Smoking a bong is much quicker if there is a spike in pain.
The capsules are ideal so it's possible to take a dose on a regular basis and keep the pain at bay. It's important that the TCH levels are not too high - This podcast is interesting: Dr Rae has a strong publication record in chronic pain, addiction, and harm reduction

Good luck
I make capsules for my cancer clients and advise them to insert them into their rectum as it travels straight to your bloodstream and metabolises quickly, it also bypasses the liver. The liver is the key to getting high, THC travels through the liver to the brain to induce a head high. Using capsules also bypasses your gastrointestinal tract so it won’t break down the cannabis. Let’s face it no one likes putting things in their butt, however, it’s the most underrated but fastest route for pain relief without the high. You can also use more capsules via this route. I have fibromyalgia that is similar to Lupus and other chronic illnesses that involve serious pain and fatigue. I use monster cookies strain that’s 80% Indica and 20% Sativa. There’s always a debate regarding Indica/Sativa for body pain. I have used an Indica with 20% THC oil orally provided by the govt as a trial and it hurt my body so much. I had to continue taking it for the month as I was in a trial. It took 2 weeks to overcome the pain from the trial. I’ve found, for myself, that my body needs both. If I’m really in pain but don’t want to feel stoned I use the capsules via rectum. I have over 20 years experience with pure organic essential oils, bush oils, organic carrier oils and use only MCT liquid infused coconut oil and solid coconut infused oil so have made a massage oil for chronic pain. You can also use the MCT as oral drops under the tongue this is a fast route as well. I have a magical butter machine that does it all. I use oz of monster cookies with 2 cups of MCT liquid coconut oil. If I’m making edibles I change to solid coconut oil. I’m unsure where you live but you can buy THC capsules online.
I wish you wellness and hope you find some relief🧡🧡🧡

Hi! I'm looking for thc strains that are best for body pain. I have lupus and have joint and body pain often, and I do not take pain meds, so I'm looking for input. I'd also be interested in finding a strain for pain that will work in a topical bc I do have a subq medical pump that causes TERRIBLE pain and I've tried every topical I can find. Thank you!

Thank you!

I

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Pain relief is going to be a bit subjective person to person, but I've had good success with 100% indica strains.

Edibles metabolize into 11-Hydroxy THC, which is felt more by the body than the same dose of delta 9 THC (the kind created when inhaling). Having a lower dose of edibles in the bloodstream continuously will magnify the effects of the inhaled medicine when needed throughout the day. Combine edibles and inhaled with topicals for the most potency.

bunkerking

bunkerking

What I’ve Discovered through providing for my wife’s problems are a combination of: d’carb’d, dry ground herb in capsules, and/or a coconut infused capsule (same d’carb’d process) utilizing a “magic butter maker” for mixing and infusing. Have also done the coconut based infused salve, (coconut oil, beeswax, menthol crystal’s, (through same “magic butter maker”. This salve works, but I use 2-3 oz. bud in a 12 oz. mix of coconut oil, so it would be a little expensive to experiment if buying from a dispensary, hence the necessity to grow our own medicine... as a footnote, none of these would allow driving afterwards, so nighttime mandatory...

I mostly grow either 100% indica’s or hybrid on the indica side. Have found that pain management easier with cap’s as no matter what the strength of the particular strain, you can by trial and error provide a level of pain relief. Hope this helps.
PM for details or questions.

Man.... a decade ago I had some of those. Just raw decarb flower in gel caps. I'm still dreaming of them. It was unreal. My muscles relaxed for the 1st time in awhile.

Dan789

Dan789

Man.... a decade ago I had some of those. Just raw decarb flower in gel caps. I'm still dreaming of them. It was unreal. My muscles relaxed for the 1st time in awhile.
Get busy then, amazon has the capsule maker jig’s, the caps, all you’ve got to supply is the herb, decar’b it, grind it, and a little time...works like magic for relaxing my lungs when I occasionally get a twinge of tightness...no more advair at $180/mo.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I make capsules for my cancer clients and advise them to insert them into their rectum as it travels straight to your bloodstream and metabolises quickly, it also bypasses the liver. The liver is the key to getting high, THC travels through the liver to the brain to induce a head high. Using capsules also bypasses your gastrointestinal tract so it won’t break down the cannabis. Let’s face it no one likes putting things in their butt, however, it’s the most underrated but fastest route for pain relief without the high. You can also use more capsules via this route. I have fibromyalgia that is similar to Lupus and other chronic illnesses that involve serious pain and fatigue. I use monster cookies strain that’s 80% Indica and 20% Sativa. There’s always a debate regarding Indica/Sativa for body pain. I have used an Indica with 20% THC oil orally provided by the govt as a trial and it hurt my body so much. I had to continue taking it for the month as I was in a trial. It took 2 weeks to overcome the pain from the trial. I’ve found, for myself, that my body needs both. If I’m really in pain but don’t want to feel stoned I use the capsules via rectum. I have over 20 years experience with pure organic essential oils, bush oils, organic carrier oils and use only MCT liquid infused coconut oil and solid coconut infused oil so have made a massage oil for chronic pain. You can also use the MCT as oral drops under the tongue this is a fast route as well. I have a magical butter machine that does it all. I use oz of monster cookies with 2 cups of MCT liquid coconut oil. If I’m making edibles I change to solid coconut oil. I’m unsure where you live but you can buy THC capsules online.
I wish you wellness and hope you find some relief🧡🧡🧡

I
Be cool if it was good for your prostate as well.
I’d be a little wary about shoving homemade anything up my booty though.
This is going to be the legal form of marijuana once it goes federally legal.🙈

the rrock

the rrock

Romulan,GMO COOKIES, black domina and GDP are the best strains for knocking down the pain(IMO). Doesnt cure the pain I have but these strains make it tolerable.Was given some Romulan clones this year and find this strain hasnt lost any punch from when I grew it back in the 80's.Crossed it with the kosher kush so Im gonna give those a run this summer.

dvd2him

dvd2him

Thank you!
Hi,

Felt sorry for the pain you were suffering.
Well, I have been there. Literally, in pain which causes me insomnia and depression.

I purchase my hemp oil in in [email protected], give it a try. User for years now.

Hope this could help

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I unfortunately have rsds/crps stage 3 hot, only 200.000 people in US have it, it is the most painful syndrome known to man bar none you need a heavy indica or high thc indica dom hybrid, what helps for me is purple kush, SODK, hindu kush, og kush ect.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have found that combining multiple different strains when making concentrates (we make coconut oil for edibles) works better than any single strain i have tried to reduce pain and inflammation.

and smoking/ vaping during the wait time for edibles to kick in works very well and also as a boost during the effects. Also a “salad” of different weed works better than just one kind.

thats my experience anyway.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Thank you!

Mr nice seeds they have auction that you can get a pack for 40$..cheaper if you get lucky!

Medicine man is the name of the strain.....

Top Bottom