caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Youtube spirit science its awesome! Love the word play

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Birds of a feather....did you see "What the Bleep do we know"

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Theres a couple books out ive read one by Malcom Galdwell on nueroplasticity and nueroengineering youll love them one is called "Blink" the power of thinking without thinking and "Beyound Boundaries"

surrealife

surrealife

right on
no bro, looking it up now.
you did see "the union"
that has got tons, tons of ammo for the cause.
really lit me up...went forum whoring and all
....how i got here..lol

squiggly

squiggly

I think many illnesses especially mental ones are nutritional deficiencies. Seriously.

And often it is coupled with some early childhood emotional trauma.

I agree with kolah.

Watch out everyone, the sky may soon fall on you. Lol.

Seriously though. I'm not saying that every doctor is a saint or that every schizophrenic must never smoke pot or suffer the consequences.

I'm saying the truth is somewhere in between the two of those extremes. In any case, a person seeking answers about schizophrenia shouldn't be looking for them from strangers on the internet.

I think the characterization of doctors is a bit off base. If we're going to say every doctor is in on the game, then we might as well say that all pot smokers are hairy hippie dumbasses who engorge themselves on munchies.

Stereotypes are bad mmkay?

squiggly

squiggly

It has been said that for every illness and disease there is a plant to cure it.

That's very likely true, which is why the lumber industry may turn out to have been the worst thing to ever happen to human civilization (ironic that it could've been mostly replaced by hemp by now if Hearst hadn't done the dirty all those years ago).

I have a problem with people trying to run to MJ for every damn illness though. The shit has gotten a bit out of hand if you ask me. You can't treat everything with pot unless you're simply looking for palliative effects.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Pot is responsible for assisting the body to fix or balance out these problems itself we do have all these receptors for a reAson goodnight godbless

surrealife

surrealife

glad you could join us. yes, i agree with what you did just say as well.
just was looking. pine board $.20/ft. hempclad, in chicago....hemp, we can't grow
$30 square foot?
wtf,
gotta watch the union, bio-fuel, hemp may not be a cure-all, it isn't
but for the earth, and it's problems....yep i think it is

i think you keep forgeting the spiritual factor of MJ, and that in its self can be a cure..
we are mind, body, and soul;
its just it is more than just a weed, or a high, or medicine,
but it isn't all there is to life. thats for sure.
ok
peace all

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

One of my favorite FX of Mj is the filtering of conditions on the concious! For instance the feeling of guilt over things i have no control of, sometimes sadness is in there with that for example sadness over a death then guilt for whatever endless reason after a toke i stop disecting the guilt and begin to focus on the happiness brought or shared with the deceased! Just one example.... Another important one is societal stigmas seem to have less effect when im blazed and relatively im less judgemental also when medicated!

surrealife

surrealife

hi. i agree.
is also like someone had mentioned, the clarifying effects of a mushroom trip...
lol.. also. thomas mertons' "new seeds of contemplation" you might like that one caveman..

and all of us MI...look at this.
lol, "normal" people should be asking us "gifted, mentally ill "folks..
type link between schizophrenia, and genius.....LOTS of info "Horrobin's theory also provides support for observations that have linked the most intelligent, imaginative members of our species with mental disease, in particular schizophrenia - an association supported by studies in Iceland, Finland, New York and London. These show that 'families with schizophrenic members seem to have a greater variety of skills and abilities, and a greater likelihood of producing high achievers,' he states. As examples, Horrobin points out that Einstein had a son who was schizophrenic, as was James Joyce's daughter and Carl Jung's mother.
In addition, Horrobin points to a long list of geniuses whose personalities and temperaments have be-trayed schizoid tendencies or signs of mental instability. These include Schumann, Strindberg, Poe, Kafka, Wittgenstein and Newton. Controversially, Horrobin also includes individuals such as Darwin and Faraday, generally thought to have displayed mental stability.
Nevertheless, psychologists agree that it is possible to make a link between mental illness and creativity. 'Great minds are marked by their ability to make connections between unexpected events or trends,' said Professor Til Wykes, of the Institute of Psychiatry, London. 'By the same token, those suffering from mental illness often make unexpected or inappropriate connections between day-to-day events.'
According to Horrobin, schizophrenia and human genius began to manifest themselves as a result of evolutionary pressures that triggered genetic changes in our brain cells, allowing us to make unexpected links with different events, an ability that lifted our species to a new intellectual plane. Early manifestations of this creative change include the 30,000-year-old cave paintings found in France and Spain.
The mutation Horrobin proposes involves changes to the fat content of brain cells. 'Sixty per cent of the non-aqueous material of the brain is fat" goes on

maybe we realize we are not perfect, there is a god, and the humility opens our eyes to
whats real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cmmw8vYT2ro#t=0s

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

See senor we have to learn from everyone and everything to exist harmoniously with our spirits!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Theres a thin line between paranoia and awareness, free spirits dwell everywhere even into the depths of hell to retrieve or remind are loved ones its never to late for Gods grace love and forgiveness

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hers my favorite meds for my mental health... Sorry no name or availability in seed form

surrealife

surrealife

beautifull. lots of frosting.
can we get scratch n sniff programs for w7? lol

just noticed article on your mag.....benefits mj for pets...
i breed german shepherds....exhale on them occaisonally,
to prevent athritis some...let them enjoy life...
serious business watching my plants.

they like. haven't bitten anyone yet either!

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Change is the only truth.
We are all continually falling,then trying to stand again,to be rounded,not squared by mere human thoughts and actions.
The universe will reveal all,again,in the next split second.
Through the years,of continually looking for a suitable strain for my self,that I could call medicinal,I have settled upon OGKush,Bubba Kush and Hash Plant,or good crosses there of.
From Wizard of Oz.

surrealife

surrealife

Theres a thin line between paranoia and awareness, free spirits dwell everywhere even into the depths of hell to retrieve or remind are loved ones its never to late for Gods grace love and forgiveness

well said, missed that earlier. got that dante's inferno vibe?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya im off topic my bad Dirk d and salts take everything i say with agrain of salt! Some salt is good but most is bad peace and chicken grease!

Top Bottom